UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Anatomicaldoll Doll Forum.(G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2012, 08:43 PM
Golden Diamond Member

That is one incredible pic, such great detail, love it................ but """""""""See what I can cook up for you over the weekend - all I can tell you is that it involves a step ladder!!![/QUOTE]"""""""""""""""""
Jumping off wardrobes is one thing , vertical shots but 1 day left

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Old 10-01-2014, 06:34 PM

When I save enough or win the lottery the Anatomicial Doll is the one I'll be getting, thanks for the wonderful pictures.
Robert
Old 11-01-2014, 08:50 AM
Gold Member

Here's another picture of Yalena, as since a little more than a year, she's living with me

. Yoshimi . . . Maiko . . . Rebecca . . . Lissa . . . . Sacha . . . . Lily . . . . . Lina . . . . Lena . . . . Tracy . .
Old 11-01-2014, 01:16 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Phew! What a real stunner! Breathtaking realism.

It's such a pleasure to see photographs of such beautiful ladies as Yalena. The photo on the sofa is . . . so seductive!

Best wishes

Harem
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews
Old 11-01-2014, 03:56 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haremlover View Post
Phew! What a real stunner! Breathtaking realism
Thanks

Today a photo journalist visited me, and she was really surprised by the realness of the silicone dolls. She especially liked this Anatomical Doll

. Yoshimi . . . Maiko . . . Rebecca . . . Lissa . . . . Sacha . . . . Lily . . . . . Lina . . . . Lena . . . . Tracy . .
Old 11-01-2014, 05:37 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nescio50 View Post
Thanks

Today a photo journalist visited me, and she was really surprised by the realness of the silicone dolls. She especially liked this Anatomical Doll
You're very brave to put yourself directly under the eye of any sort of journalist!

The reality is that silicone dolls have taken our generation by surprise. Our fathers had to make do with concrete reproductions of classical statues . . . which when placed in the garden would be admired by the boys to a matter of embarrassment when one took chalk and drew attention to a backside

Carting statues around the place is still a problem for my Dad - he commissioned a wooden one from a sculptor in Ventimiglia and I had to rescue him at Nice airport when his debit card didn't work to pay excess luggage for the weight in his suitcase . . .

But introducing these silicone ladies into the ordinariness of life is a socially valuable thing to do and working with a sympathetic journalist is a great place to start. We have to erode the standard silly and often hypocritical taboos.

Indeed, as "sex" or "love" dolls, these sculptural creations strike fear into many at their very mention, unnecessarily so in view of their potential social worth keeping marriages faithful and greater social stability as a result.

Best wishes

Harem
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews
Old 19-01-2014, 10:03 AM
Ex Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haremlover View Post
Our fathers had to make do with concrete reproductions of classical statues . . .
Or, if they had nowhere to put a statue, they had to make do with photos, books about nude photography, books about the wilds of Africa (in which it was OK to include photos of topless women because the 'native' women are normally topless) and, in my dad's case, photos of naked women he took at his photography club.

(Surrounded by all that as a youngster, is it any wonder I turned out like I did? )

Nowadays those photos and statues have come to life (sort of). We are a fortunate generation.
Old 19-01-2014, 08:46 PM

Congratulations, dennot, she is beautiful. You must be very pleased!
Old 20-01-2014, 07:47 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam View Post
Congratulations, dennot, she is beautiful. You must be very pleased!
Dennot's posts are from March 2012 She's at my place for more than a year