UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Interactive Doll Forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2018, 08:48 PM
Silver Member

WOW, what a response to the calendar idea. I'm aware that there are other calendars going around this website and like Dongo has done in 2014 and 2015. I was thinking Teddy Babe is costumes / cosplay, then a little facts about the Teddy Babe to go along side with the image.

So the costume or cosplays can be just about anything, (please no birthday suits) so it's a good excuse to have fun and get your partners to help out in getting and making the best costume.

We have a little while until... well 2019 but if we can make a start now get it all put together I'm sure it would great!

So I'm thinking we can upload our images to The Teddy Babe Catwalk and Gallery - Sub-Forum. Take as many pictures or yourself in a costume or costumes as you like, go nuts girls!

If we all upload to The Teddy Babe Catwalk and Gallery - Sub-Forum even if the pictures we created don't make the final cut we can all still enjoy them within this forum section along with everyone else that isn't a Teddy Babe.

Let me know your thoughts and Ideas It might be worth mentioning your costume idea as well, to maybe avoid duplicate costumes.

Lisa Emily Page.

Tags
girls only, teddy babe, teddy babe deluxe, teddy babe standard