UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Open Forum.

Closed Thread

Old 14-01-2018, 12:18 AM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfox71 View Post
25-30 kg is nothing Jason just bend ya knees and keep ya back straite and you will be ok when you lift her lol mine is 48 and a half kg but i would not have her any other way
Yes totally - bend the knees and keep the back straight. 48Kg is way too much for me. When I was younger I was lugging beer barrels around in the pub I was working for but at least they had a handle on either side. The trouble is I have three messed up discs in my back. Having said that lugging a beautiful woman around.... well I can put up with that
Old 14-01-2018, 01:07 AM

Quote:
I would love 2 see what 1500 pound doll you can get for 350? Would prob be a cheap copie i think and uk venders wont sell you a child sized kid looking doll, i paid 1900 for mine but its a proper Wm woman sized doll.
Yep it's probably a knock-off but having owned one of these previously, unless you've owned both a legit model and a copy you're unlikely to tell the difference. Build quality was fantastic, identical to the pictures they show which are actually taken from the original manufacturers site.

As for "child sized dolls" you'll find many UK based vendors were stocking these until recently. The only reason they don't now is because of the legal implications that have been highlighted by the press and possibly have these items seized themselves.
Old 14-01-2018, 01:56 AM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseh View Post
Yep it's probably a knock-off but having owned one of these previously, unless you've owned both a legit model and a copy you're unlikely to tell the difference. Build quality was fantastic, identical to the pictures they show which are actually taken from the original manufacturers site.

As for "child sized dolls" you'll find many UK based vendors were stocking these until recently. The only reason they don't now is because of the legal implications that have been highlighted by the press and possibly have these items seized themselves.
I personally don't believe there is any particular quality control in China judging by the products I get manufactured out there (not doll related). I really think it is a hit or miss. My bad as I just ordered a doll from China so never listened to my own advice.

From what I gather on this forum over the last week since I joined is people order the smaller dolls as easier to hide. Maybe someone needs to make full sized dolls with detachable arms and legs that can be easy stored around the house.

Last edited by JasonCaine; 14-01-2018 at 01:57 AM. Reason: 'a' removed from between 'make' and 'full'
Old 14-01-2018, 05:16 AM
Platinum Member

caseh, hope youŽll enjoy the Forun. Nice to have you here
Old 14-01-2018, 05:17 AM
Platinum Member

JasonCaine a big ...Hope you enjoy the Forum
Old 14-01-2018, 06:19 AM

Fake stuff is not for me caseh nor are child sized dolls so i am glad uk venders no longer sell them as if they did they would not get my business.
Old 14-01-2018, 07:01 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonCaine View Post
............ Maybe someone needs to make full sized dolls with detachable arms and legs that can be easy stored around the house.
DS already do and have for quite some time........ http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ead.php?t=9711

G
Old 14-01-2018, 10:20 AM
Active New Member

Lets not presume the worst of others...immediately...
Peace
Larry
Old 14-01-2018, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Fake stuff is not for me caseh nor are child sized dolls so i am glad uk venders no longer sell them as if they did they would not get my business.
Worth adding, some still do. It's not about the doll being child sized, it's the fact it's light and compact. You may enjoy deadlifting 50kg everytime you want to change a pose, most don't.
Old 14-01-2018, 12:55 PM

Caseh i am very fit i have trained most of me life a boxer see so the weight is not a problem for me the uk based vender i have used dos not sell child looking dolls, what vender are you looking at buying from? Be carefull caseh you might get a visit you would be better buying from a proper vender thats my opinion
Closed Thread