UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Sales Section. (GM) > Sold items. (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2024, 07:25 AM
Active New Member

Default SOLD - LoveNestle Savannah 95cm Torso - Gel Breasts - Gel Butt

Hey I'm selling a LoveNestle Savannah Torso, customised with gel breasts, gel butt and body painting along with a bunch of extras I bought separately (Detailed below).

Torso is brand-new, arrived a few days ago, and has been cleaned but not used. It'll be in the original box, with foam padding and soft blanket (as shipped).

I'm well aware I'm pretty much brand-new to the forum, so to explain my situation - I bought the torso over Christmas as a bit of an impulse purchase, and have very quickly realised I don't have the time or space to accommodate her right now. I also didn't heed the many warnings I saw about weight, when I started researching dolls Newbie problems... Should've started smaller. If a mod wants to confirm the original purchase/validity of the torso let me know - I'm happy to do whatever's needed.

Extra Images: https://ibb.co/album/MB9dSc
I have videos of the breasts/butt available on request if you're interested.
If you'd like any other specific images, just let me know!

About:

Brand: LoveNestle

Original link:https://www.lovenestle.com/product/s...ith-slim-body/

Details:

Dimensions: 95cm height, 83.5cm chest, 103cm hips. Take a look at the product page for more specifics.
Body Material: Soft Silicone.
Weight: 65.65lb.
Skin tone: Fair with chestnut nipples and labia.
Options: Gel breasts ('LoveBoob'), Gel Butt ('LoveAss'), Realistic body painting including custom body freckles on the chest and shoulders.
Pubic hair style: Shaved.
Skeleton: Adjustable spine (Forward, back, rotate), adjustable legs (Forward, back, open, close), adjustable neck (Forward, back, rotate).
Neck includes an M16 compatible bolt, if you wanted to attach a head.

Bought New or Preloved: Bought New, only a few days old, cleaned since arrival but unused.

Date of Manufacture: December 26th

Damage or Modifications: None. A couple of small dents (One on shoulder, one on thigh) that were present after original shipping, which you can see in the images.

Official Accessories Included:
Heating rod
Tunnel washer
Soft blanket/wrap
M16 hook for hanging/drying
Christmas lingerie (Part of their Christmas sale) (I've washed this once and it let quite a lot of dye, so I'd soak/clean it a few more times before actually putting it on her).
Catalogue

Additional Extras: (Just let me know if you don't want any of these including).
Thrust sex toy renewal powder (Opened only to powder after initial cleaning, otherwise unused).
Lovehoney water-based lubricant (Unopened)
Aquarium air pump for drying (Works brilliantly, tested after the initial cleaning)
Variety of clothing incl. Lovehoney white lingerie set, Superdry sports bra/pants x2, boho bikini and shorts, cotton underwear x4, soft cotton tank top and shorts.

Shipping/ Collection Preferences: UK only. Ideally collection. I'm happy to drive a little to meet, if that helps. If you are interested in shipping, feel free to suggest your preferred method but I'd probably be most likely to go with a courier collection.

General location area: South Warwickshire.

Price: £350, or £300 if you collect. PayPal or bank transfer.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I'm more than happy to help!

Edit: Added screenshots of the order details and original price (This was bought during the Christmas sale, so got a decent discount on the normal price - see the product page link at the top of the post) - https://ibb.co/album/kQS6hg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1 User Confirmation 1.jpg (56.5 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg 2 Lying Front.jpg (40.2 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg 2 Lying Back.jpg (49.2 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg 5 Standing Front.jpg (37.5 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg 5 Standing Back.jpg (35.2 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg 7 Extras 1.jpg (66.7 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg 7 Extras 3 Clothes.jpg (78.8 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg 6 Position Sitting.jpg (50.1 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg 6 Position Spread.jpg (52.6 KB, 107 views)

Last edited by Farlorn; 11-01-2024 at 10:45 AM.
Old 11-01-2024, 10:43 AM
Active New Member

Update: Dropping this to £350, or £300 if you collect.

I get the impression folks aren't placing much value on the extras, which is fair enough. Price drop is to reflect that and be more acceptable relative to the torso's original price (£512 - images at the bottom of the original post) (Extras still included).
Old 12-01-2024, 09:09 AM
Active New Member

This is now sold Thank you

Tags
lovenestle, sale, silicone, torso