UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Lucidtoys (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2023, 10:34 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ich Will View Post
As Kimber will soon have a deluxe version for an expected price of £800 with articulated hands, shrugging shoulders, gel breasts and standing feet, these are must-have features
Her face is not for everyone, but since there is an M16 connector, the body is being bought as a headstand
An option to go either fixed or insert vaj would also be welcomed
1) Gel Breast + Articulated Hands hmm double risk

I will do some checks myself and will work with 2 factories to release some BETA Girls for testing.

Old 09-04-2023, 10:55 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidtoys View Post
Thanks, Tommo10 for the Photos, I did see a slight tear in the TPE or a TPE Stretch mark on the palm near the thumb.

As we are the biggest, we will get the biggest slack on the forum too when things go wrong.

We didn't even try to sell the JY Dolls with weight reductions as they were just splitting all over.

We have 2 in stock and we can move them on for £300 each if anyone is interested.
Regards

[BODY-JY-148-62-25-SILICONECOLOUR-STANDING-SHRUG-WR]
[BODY-JY-157-83-29-SILICONECOLOUR-STANDING-SHRUG-WR]

these are two bodies. They are brand new they have random TPE Tears.

Old 10-04-2023, 06:04 AM
Gold Excellence Member

I'd be interested to see them.
Old 10-04-2023, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Hi,

e.g upgrades required, issues faced in the ordering process. packaging, photos required, videos required?

Would you place a custom doll order with lucidtoys and would you wait 6-7 weeks for it (Sent via Sea)?

Regards
I am only buying full silicone dolls and for upgrades they got to have atleast the following.

1) Standing feet no bolts
2) Articulated fingers
3) Realistic Body Painting
4) Fixed vag

Factory photos would be required and packaging would have to be good enough to ensure it gets to the destination without getting any damage on the way...

I wouldent want to add to the waiting time by sending it with ship i would rather pay a bit more to avoid that.
Old 01-05-2023, 09:17 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Upgrades: I would like to 'see' a better type of eye used in the majority of TPE dolls. Their posing and positioning is a positive pain in the proverbial posterior!
Problem resolved

New eye enclosures are being designed for us. We have three prototypes and working on the final solution.
Old 03-05-2023, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Hi,
A lot has changed in Doll Manufacturing.
I can't go into details, but we have had companies where two-three bosses have gone their own ways and established their own brands.
E.g XY Doll, Sino, ILdoll, CST
This has major supply chain issues for us as we buy in bulk.

I would be visiting all our partners soon and would be planning our next steps with them.

I wanted to know what the members wanted out of their

1) Silicone Dolls
2) TPE Dolls
3) Hybrid Dolls

e.g upgrades required, issues faced in the ordering process. packaging, photos required, videos required?

Would you place a custom doll order with lucidtoys and would you wait 6-7 weeks for it (Sent via Sea)?

Regards
Pictures are a must. If you get a group of people in a bar, some will find some attractive and not others that others like. Taste is so unique for each individual. Think the human face contains information in the geometry that our brain possess to help match a compatible partner. That's why getting the doll you select from a group of pictures is so important. If what you receive does not press your buttons, it will just be a plastic toy. It makes good business sense to get this bit right, your past customers will be your future advocates and help your business flourish

As for transport. As long as its clear from the first point of purchase. Its horses for courses. You pay for convenience, but if want a bargain or custom choices then have a bit of extra waiting time built into the decision. But its all about honesty, openness and helping the customer getting what they really appreciate.
Old 03-05-2023, 11:23 AM
Bronze Member

Weight reduction for me too please! Also more choice of torso dolls and torso with uterus would be great!
Old 03-05-2023, 02:00 PM
Active New Member

Better pictures please - most of the photo shoots are absolutely useless in my opinion
Please tell them to stop taking photo after photo of the same pose from slightly different angles.
A simple front, side, and back view would be an improvement over most of the sets I've seen.
Making sure the pictures match the doll would be nice too please lol (your site is terrible for that at the moment)

Eyeballs with rear pedestals and interchangeable irises like Mannequinfan's for example (his eyelids are very good too)

Quick fit neck bolts that work and don't wobble - Indigo20's ones with the magnets worked well

No butt hole - a single vagina hole would stop the material ripping between the anal and the vagina cavities (and stop users having to clean out the anal cavity when they've not used it)

Connecting the vaginal cavity and anal cavity internally would allow for easier cleaning and let the user control the airflow and pressure by plugging or partially blocking the other inlet.

Concentric circles like the Fleshlight mini lotus and lotus textures in the cavities - the rings create pressure changes as you thrust.

Cheap headstands
Old 04-05-2023, 05:25 PM
Vendor

Hello,

We have two lightweight bodies

https://photos.app.goo.gl/oSCyfHTPHs1dLzmx7 (161248 )

and

https://photos.app.goo.gl/aNzTbQ5syUZyierj9 (161249 )
Old 04-05-2023, 05:39 PM
Vendor

They have been added in the clearance section.

Bother are Brand New

No visible damage to the 148.

https://www.lucidtoys.com/collection...erfects?page=1