UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Help forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 17-10-2023, 01:59 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

I used femidoms. Haven't had nookie for aaages - it's too much like hard work!

- - -
Old 17-10-2023, 04:18 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the living tribunal View Post
Welcome in Adham_85

Regarding silicone, I have a Zelex doll with soft silicone head and movable jaw option; she can only have wigs, no implanted, because of that. She was my first silicone doll so the comparison with TPE was noticeable.

Silicone is great for photography; for sex and cuddles, you can have gel breasts and ass, along with soft silicone head; if your mix is 75% photography and 25% sex, this is fine. TPE dolls are the other way around; great for cuddling and sex, really soft heads and bodies.

Both types feel harder if they have weight reduction added, as it's a harder foam core inside the TPE or silicone; note that Kimber dolls (TPE only) have this built in anyway.

Also my other TPE girl is WM; she's stunningly beautiful in a quite unrealistic way, basically a fantasy supermodel; good for most things except really serious photography. You can see them together and compare them via the link in my signature.

When I bought a Kimber I thought it was going to be sex, sex, sex for ages and, well, maybe some photography; in fact, it ended up 75% photography. I know many who bought the doll for sex or for companionship, realised they now had a private photographic model of their own and got into photography because of that; it hadn't occurred to them to photograph her until they got her at home.

So I'd say, think first what you will do most of with your doll before spending your hard earned £££.
Really helpful. Thank you
Old 17-10-2023, 08:14 PM
Gold Excellence Member

to the forum. I hope you find your perfect doll.
Old 18-10-2023, 09:35 AM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyman View Post
to the forum. I hope you find your perfect doll.
Thank you.
I have a new 'crazy' question. If I keep the doll in a position with flexed hips for a long time, would that harm the silicone/TPE or joints?
Old 18-10-2023, 10:03 AM
Site Owner

It's recommended to keep arms and legs straight to avoid harming the TPE/silicone or the skeleton.

Provide the doll's got standing feet*, you can stand a doll leaning against a wall with a piece of foam behind her back, this stops her marking the wall, protects he back from the wall and the fact the her ass is away from the wall it wont go flat.

In bed or in a horizontal position they are best returned to a straight position 'If' they ever are going to there in the same position for a long period of time, the chances are they not going to be in the same positions for long, so they might just need legs opening and closing when require.

*Dolls with limited standing means it might wreak their feet if they are standing around for a long time.
Old 18-10-2023, 10:09 AM
Gold Excellence Member

It's not a crazy question. It's best to keep them in a position where there is no stress. They can stand for long periods of time if they have standing feet. Leaving the arms bent for long periods puts stress on the tpe at the elbows, likewise with the knees. Having the legs wide open will put stress on the groin which can cause splitting. If she is going to stay in bed then keep her on her back with her arms by her side and her legs closed.
HTH

Beat me to it Tommo haha
Old 18-10-2023, 10:47 AM
Gold Member

The one mistake I often see with "standing feet" is that people sometimes think the upgrade means the doll can stand unaided by themselves. It really just means they can stand without damaging their feet/themselves, but still need a 3rd point of contact to stand with any degree of safety or they just fall over.
Old 18-10-2023, 01:01 PM
Part of the Furniture

As above strong bends over long times will be bad, either stressing or compressing the silicone / TPE.

I have 3 DS girls (Silicone) who spend months together on a bed. They are each holding a teddy or doll to their chests, and each has a leg bent up a little for a bit of life like positioning, they stay like that for prolonged periods of time with no issues.

Pics says a thousand words...

Gentle bends at the joint will be fine.

Also cos I havent said it yet.

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet

Last edited by Karrot; 19-10-2023 at 01:40 PM.
Old 18-10-2023, 04:41 PM
Bronze Member

White dolls are little too white would consider "natural" instead
Mine stand 90% of the time no issues yet.

For high end dolls I would go Cloud Climax, they will inspect doll on arrival in UK.

Rosemary pretty good but can incur import tax so if u see cloud climax cost more thats mainly cuss tax is paid.

Got 3 heads with oral 3 without, I just never do oral just dont see the need, the girls are way better bent over sofa arm or lying on back on edge of bed. Oral is actually a difficult height to get right.

Most high dolls come in about 36kg reduced weight is now just starting to come in but at 55years old and no medical issues 36kg is fine would be too keen on much more though.
Old 19-10-2023, 11:06 AM
Active New Member

I can't thank all of you enough for your help and advice. Will avoid bends then.

Tags
cloudclimax, lucidtoys, siliconelovers, wm dolls, zelex