UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > RealDoll Forum. (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2013, 09:21 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
I think its all boils down to the social stigma of what a man should be. Man be man, he big strong, he hunt buffalope bring back meat, him no have soft side, him want snoo snoo him take woman.

Its all BS. We arent all neanderthals, we arent all hunky underwear models and some of us simply cannot be arsed with the hassle of trying to live up.

I could go on, but I have to go to work.

Karrot
Ah but thats different, a vibe is just a tool, a doll more often than not is a companion, there can be bond between the human and the inanimated object.
Its very much chalk and cheese unless there is a website out there frequented by women who talk about sleeping with their vibrators and taking pictures of them to show them off

But also on a more serious note you can't ignore the feminist attitude era we now live in which has clouded the water of what is exactly expected of men and how women tend to respond to them.
As you say Karrot some of us can no longer be bothered with the hassle of it all.

#
Entered hobby January 2013, current collection as of July 2017 is: Two deluxe teddybabes, two standard teddybabes, one anime doll, one cassie doll, one Orient Industries petit jewel F, one Orient Industries solid vinyl doll and one tpe Viola doll.
Old 05-04-2013, 12:18 PM
Diamond Member

Default Feminism!

Ah - human women - totally mixed up by feminism. Strut around wanting to be "attractive" in skin tight clothes and with their blouse unbuttoned to their navel but God help us if we look or comment. And then when there's trouble they go looking for the nearest cockerel to do the heavy lifting and take the flack.
I'm afraid I'm with you Karrot - can't be arsed with situations I cannot win, let them get on with it and ape the worst ecesses of male behaviour, just don't expect still to be treated as "ladies!" Bitter? Yeah maybe but my TB loves me unconditionally and is more stable than some I've known!
Old 05-04-2013, 02:46 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkoUK View Post
Its very much chalk and cheese unless there is a website out there frequented by women who talk about sleeping with their vibrators and taking pictures of them to show them off
Not entirely accurate, members on here rarely talk about sleeping with their dolls, it's more about the aesthetics, photostories and the emotional attachment whereas vibrators are aimed at functionality alone, also they look stupid dressed up

Although they don't post pics there are forums where women discuss masturbation and vibrator use.

http://forum.sofeminine.co.uk/forum/...turbation.html
Old 05-04-2013, 03:05 PM
Golden Diamond Member

No pics .................

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Old 05-04-2013, 04:06 PM
Part of the Furniture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfie View Post

No pics .................

Karrot

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 05-04-2013, 04:40 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoL annaerB View Post
Not entirely accurate, members on here rarely talk about sleeping with their dolls, it's more about the aesthetics, photostories and the emotional attachment whereas vibrators are aimed at functionality alone, also they look stupid dressed up

Although they don't post pics there are forums where women discuss masturbation and vibrator use.

I meant sleeping as in companionship not actually having sex
Entered hobby January 2013, current collection as of July 2017 is: Two deluxe teddybabes, two standard teddybabes, one anime doll, one cassie doll, one Orient Industries petit jewel F, one Orient Industries solid vinyl doll and one tpe Viola doll.
Old 05-04-2013, 04:57 PM
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkoUK View Post
I meant sleeping as in companionship not actually having sex
Why not, I do.

CT

Old 05-04-2013, 07:02 PM
Part of the Furniture

Yup, not so much these days, but both have been out on the test track, thats for sure! In fact Cindy demanded it, but put me off by constantly yelling 'Are you taking notes Sam?' no idea what she meant by that, but you know, it puts a boy off his stride.....

Anyhoo, I bet i'd feel more comfortable with someone walking into a room and seeing Jess and Cindy than a girl would if she was caught with one of these on her table

Er, its for cuddling...........

Yet in the same breath, i bet it would be laughed off as 'healthy and sexy' with her, yet i would be a sexual deviant who should be watched carefully.

Karrot

Actually, the page i got the above pic from had a bloody nice bit on our very one plushy lovelies!

http://www.sex-kitten.net/blog/tag/sex-toys/

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet

Last edited by Karrot; 05-04-2013 at 07:09 PM.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:14 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:

I could do with one of those on the wall in the hallway to hang up my hat and coat.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:38 AM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

Quote:
Yup, not so much these days, but both have been out on the test track, thats for sure! In fact Cindy demanded it, but put me off by constantly yelling 'Are you taking notes Sam?' no idea what she meant by that, but you know, it puts a boy off his stride.....

Anyhoo, I bet i'd feel more comfortable with someone walking into a room and seeing Jess and Cindy than a girl would if she was caught with one of these on her table

Er, its for cuddling...........

Yet in the same breath, i bet it would be laughed off as 'healthy and sexy' with her, yet i would be a sexual deviant who should be watched carefully.

Karrot

Actually, the page i got the above pic from had a bloody nice bit on our very one plushy lovelies!

http://www.sex-kitten.net/blog/tag/sex-toys/
If you get Cindy one of thoses she will say "OMG what Sam doing here, has he come to take me home cos i miss the big thing of his after all a cucumber is wat bigger than a karrot"