UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2023, 09:13 AM
Golden Diamond Member

I'll add to the warm welcome by saying....WELCOME
Old 10-11-2023, 10:24 AM
Silver Member

Just one bit of important advice I can give you and I'm sure others here will agree is

Dont Be in Any Rush to buy a doll
make absolutely shure you do your homework here

If you rush and buy a doll that you feel disappointed with it could put you off in the future

Silicone dolls are very realistic however a tad on the hard side TPE dolls are supper soft and still look attractive both will take care and attention there is also weight and size to consider these are questions that are just the tip of the iceberg there all so much more to consider lots of doll these days come with two heads however you can also buy separately you will need to
Be careful of skin tone when choosing separately

I made a mistake rushed in and purchased two doll at the same time and was not at all happy only to sell them next day
I have spent thousands of pounds but now got the right ones
that suit me fine
Hope this helps
Old 10-11-2023, 10:48 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbug View Post
Just one bit of important advice I can give you and I'm sure others here will agree is

Dont Be in Any Rush to buy a doll
make absolutely shure you do your homework here
From first seeing a doll and thinking omg i neeeeeed one to actually buying one was 20yrs. Hows that for patience . Although i do wish i hadn't waited quite so long lol

Old 10-11-2023, 11:04 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
From first seeing a doll and thinking omg i neeeeeed one to actually buying one was 20yrs. Hows that for patience . Although i do wish i hadn't waited quite so long lol
Ar yes Adam&Emma I have seen your doll and I must say it was well worth the wait she is so so gorgeous and I'm shure you are most happy with her
Old 10-11-2023, 11:08 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscayne View Post
Hello, I've been lurking here for a bit, and thought I should make an introduction take the opportunity to ask a few questions

I've been interested in dolls for a few years, but because of my living situation it was never practical, I recently moved into my own place and decided it was time to get one.

I'm not really interested in the sexual side of dolls, the companionship is more appealing, I just want to have someone to cuddle with in bed or on the sofa to be honest.

I decided a couple of months ago to wait until black friday, to hopefully get a deal, do any UK vendors do offers for it? and if so, how generous are they?

Also, do any UK vendors allow you to change the head on their in-stock dolls to one of the same brand and price? (assuming they have both the head+body as separates). Like if I wanted a certain doll, but preferred one of the other heads they have in stock

In any case, it's good to be here
Welcome to the Forum.

Old 10-11-2023, 11:25 AM
Bronze Member

Just to echo what other (sensible) members have said, I too made the classic error of rushing to buy my first one , then almost immediately having to dispose of her after realising she was far too awkward for me to realistically manage. Another thought that may appeal would be perhaps to consider a Torso doll initially?> smaller, cheaper and a good introduction to what you are getting into....... just a thought , Anyway - Welcome...........
Old 10-11-2023, 03:30 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly View Post
Just to echo what other (sensible) members have said, I too made the classic error of rushing to buy my first one , then almost immediately having to dispose of her after realising she was far too awkward for me to realistically manage. Another thought that may appeal would be perhaps to consider a Torso doll initially?> smaller, cheaper and a good introduction to what you are getting into....... just a thought , Anyway - Welcome...........

I agree
Old 10-11-2023, 04:43 PM
Golden Diamond Member

to the forum, biscayne. If you are seeking a cuddle bunny you might wish to have a look at a Teddy Babe rather than a TPE girl. Just a thought.
Old 10-11-2023, 05:41 PM
Site Owner

Welcome to UKLDF
Old 10-11-2023, 06:31 PM
Bronze Member

I would say for cuddling in bed and couch,

TPE body softer

Silicone head with implanted hair so wig does not move whilst in bed
Nowt worse than waking up to a baldy

Weight I know you seen it a hundred times but if your moving her twice a day lounge to bedroom and back make sure you can handle the weight.
As long as your fit and no stairs then no issue but if your older or have restrictions then go keep.