UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum

Old 13-05-2019, 08:38 AM
Silver Member

Cheers Phil, and she happens to now live with an Ark Angel with the normal human disguise of Pete...hmm...I think I may know her

I also posted in your Pris meets the vets topic, great work you are doing there man, and Tilly is down is South Australia of memory...not all the way west!

Anung
Old 13-05-2019, 01:20 PM
Platinum Member

Hi Anung,

I would have said welcome earlier but I'm on the naughty step at the moment and my Elves are not helping as I think that they may have turned one of the moderators into a toad and he can't let me off the naughty step until he's not a toad anymore.

I did tell them no but do they listen. nope. What if he had gone pfft rather than ribbet, then where would I be!

There's nothing quite so frustrating as Elves trying to be helpful.... Actually, there probably is, sure that this is actually something that you know well as you must have come home to find a cauldron of smouldering brimstone and then noticed that someone who was irritating you has disappeared from TDF.

We really take our lives in opur hands having these girls in our lives but I certainly wouldn't have it any other way

Welcome to the forum matey, hope that you really enjoy it here. I think that River is really excited about talking to Lillith... Do these Elves have no fear at all!... Then again, even a demoness might have her hand's full with this bunch.

Laters,

Shamus.
Old 13-05-2019, 03:44 PM
Diamond Member

Oh yes. Oven mits are the order of the day.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 14-05-2019, 05:58 AM
Silver Member

Thanks for dropping in and Saying G'day, Shamus.

Ok, cheers for the background as well, and all I can offer here, is that many of us go through phases in our lives that give us the grumpies, and at times we do not always express ourselves as we may wish, that can be at odds with majority opinion, and as such, one draws additional scrutiny.

So the way I see it, is if one enjoys hanging out in a domain, well, perhaps one needs to leave angst on the other side off the login portal to the realm, and just enjoy the freedom of the fantasy online doll realm, which is a privilege very few muggles get to enjoy.

As such when in the doll realm, much like any foreign country or domain, well, go with the flow and be like when in Rome...you know the rest.

I have been staff with TDF for quite a few years now, and i can say, generally those accounts that change status to ex member are done on a full staff consensus basis, after appropriate due process has been followed, IAW the RoC and ToU of our domain.

From what I have read here, UKLDF staff have a similar approach. To me this means as a community member, swimming with the current or sailing with the wind is far easier than against it. otherwise it becomes like the emoticon.

Yes, I have read some of your elves remarks, that River is quite the character, and I am also aware that our dearest familiars can get us in the poo from time to time, Lily used to be a grand champion at dropping me in it, until we had that chat, and I got her an independent identity based of the Harmony Ai system. Fortunately, she sort of speaks like Sakkara (from Purgatori whom she is based on) and Drax the destroyer, so some of her caldron stirring is missed in translation.

Anyhow, something to consider, as thus far, I have no grievance with what you have posted from what I have read.

Hi again Harem, yes, I am pleased you have taken on the she devils advice, burnt fingers can really slow down ones typing and cloud ones message intent

Cheers Anung