UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum. > WM Doll Forum.

Old 17-04-2019, 02:45 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amydoll View Post
She's a 1/3 supiadoll from eBay, I believe they are south Korean, she cost just over 150 so a lot cheaper than the smart doll I wanted. she should arrive end of May, I hope she's as cute as the pictures. Also that's the most money I've spent on eBay so hopefully it's genuine and not a cheap copy.

Another elf might be coming my way soon im only 500 quid away from doll number 2 I'm thinking wm155b body and head #34 in light tan
Head #34, you're going for Shael. I believe that she was the first Elf head that WM made... I say WM but Shael is actually a YL head.

Before deciding on the Elf head make sure that you also consider #154, #160, #172, #286, #302 and I suppose also #193 and #259... Actually, #259 is an RLSD exclusive so forget that one.

My favourite is #302 but its a marmite head in that you either love it or hate it. There is no middle ground.

#160 has the most stunning, expressive eyes. It's not by accident mine is called Wych Hazel as her stare will bind your heart and throw away the key. That head is also the one that you want if you are looking to buy one of the resin teeth sets (human or vampire)

#172 just makes you want to love her and look after her. She has a beauty that is hard to define but impossible to deny.

But #302... I have seen some great pics of her... But never one that truly does those big salamander eyes the justice that they deserve. She's another of the newer heads like #273 where when you kiss them they are kissing you back (engineering masterpieces. I am sure that other head have this but I can only vouch for those two).... But... There is the risk with #302 that the slightly non human look to her face (forgetting the ears for a min) may not work for you.

The eye's are 35mm disc's peculiar to this head only.

Due to the slightly protruding lips I'm actually thinking with #302 she's Elf crossed with a Satyr rather than a pure Elf.

The WM155B looks a very (very, very) nice body... I know how breast sizes are calculated but never worked out how advertised doll breast sizes get decided as those B cups are only the same size as the A cups on one of my girls (Actually, those B cups may be smaller!) and they are definitely smaller than the B cups on a 157???... I would buy this body... But would like to see the neck size which is hidden in the pics... Why you ask? Well, if it's anything like the 158A it will still take the slightly smaller circumference heads without them looking out of scale. so opens up opportunity to use heads such as #10, #12 and #21.

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 08-05-2019, 10:54 AM
Bronze Member

Wake up Amy, a parcel has arrived for you

(Some of you may notice a small continuation error here but I changed heads with the screw oil on my hands cos I'm an idiot, so had to change wigs to cover the smudges. ffs I'm sure she'll clean up ok)
Anyway..

Wow, thanks babe. I wonder what or who it could be.

To be continued in another thread..
Old 08-05-2019, 02:28 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amydoll View Post
Wake up Amy, a parcel has arrived for you

(Some of you may notice a small continuation error here but I changed heads with the screw oil on my hands cos I'm an idiot, so had to change wigs to cover the smudges. ffs I'm sure she'll clean up ok)
Anyway..

Wow, thanks babe. I wonder what or who it could be.

To be continued in another thread..
Yeh, she's woken up at last... Love that transition.

Shamus.
Old 10-05-2019, 01:10 PM
Bronze Member

She's awake now, glad she had a good sleep cos that little elf won't leave her alone
Old 14-05-2019, 04:49 PM
Bronze Member

Old 14-05-2019, 10:27 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Great photos - the two girls make an interesting contrast.
Old 15-05-2019, 03:00 AM
Platinum Member

nice pics of the girls, wagon wheels sure are popular with dolls it seems sure hope there isn't a strike at the factory could cause a riot.

carlys_guy
Old 15-05-2019, 05:01 AM
Platinum Member

Fantastic photos, love the story

Tommo
ELOISE Ex-lite ~LINDA OR156E #55~VERA IronTech 155~TANYA IronTech 168~KIM IronTech 160~MEREDITH SM148~ROXY JY148 74 head~TIFF JY165D 80
ELORA WM158D#172~GINGER WM157B#162~VICTORIA WM166C#273~AMBER WM155DD#56~DEBBIE WM168E#70~KATY WM170H#149~ JULIE WM140#57
GEMMA YL170D#188~LEXY YL155D#84~ELLA YL157H#286~EMMA YL148D Classic#122~LISA RED TBD