UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum.

Old 05-05-2019, 01:33 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDutus View Post
Need to watch the Battle of Winterfell again, this time in a totally dark room!
watched it three times now. Holly and River have seen it twice.

My boy got home from travelling abroad on Thursday and wanted to watch it straight away but I put my foot down and said, nope, we don't watch it until its absolutely pitch black outside.

subwoofer up, lights down... Stunninng cinematography right up there with the battle of the bastards for putting you right there in the desperation and despaire of being in the middle of it.

This series is going to be very sadly missed.
Old 05-05-2019, 01:52 PM
Silver Member

Agree totally. How can you top a series like that?
Old 06-05-2019, 10:59 AM
Gold Member

Anyhow, back on topic. Andyp has sent me the first images of Arya.

Old 14-05-2019, 04:49 PM
Gold Member

Update.

Arya breezed through the UK Border Force today with Andy P informing she be ready for delivery Thursday (barring my manger giving me the day off)

Seems my Fairy Protection Squad girls did their job.

The threat of this must have scared the Border Force.
Old 14-05-2019, 05:28 PM
Gold Member

Brilliant, can't wait to see some pics of her once she's settled in, I imagine you'll be to busy / tired to post pics for a few days tho 😉
Old 14-05-2019, 06:04 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amydoll View Post
Brilliant, can't wait to see some pics of her once she's settled in, I imagine you'll be to busy / tired to post pics for a few days tho 😉
Hi Amydoll

On Tommo's advice, when Arya arrives I will just leave her laying on some white cotton towels for a few days just in case any oil seeps out from production. I've got one white dress for her to wear and a couple I will wash a few times first. She also has her own Direwolf and a hairy beaver for her to stroke

I've just got persuade my boss to let me have Thursday off. If not I'll have to wait until next week as Andyp has informed me the SSW will be shut for a company holiday this weekend.

McSurfie
Old 15-05-2019, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
Hi Amydoll

On Tommo's advice, when Arya arrives I will just leave her laying on some white cotton towels for a few days just in case any oil seeps out from production. I've got one white dress for her to wear and a couple I will wash a few times first. She also has her own Direwolf and a hairy beaver for her to stroke

I've just got persuade my boss to let me have Thursday off. If not I'll have to wait until next week as Andyp has informed me the SSW will be shut for a company holiday this weekend.

McSurfie
Hi McSurfie,

She might be fine once and excess manufacturing residue is wash off, you will tell better when she arrives. Lots are totally fine and you won't need to worry at all.
My jy148 arrived in a bag and the blanket on top, that looks like standard practice these days, she seeped oil for a few days, so in her case I lay her on soft white towels. No other doll have I ever done that with.
The main thing is enjoy her, not to worry, and wash the hell out of dark clothes if you can't avoid them at all.

Look forward to your update of when she arrives

Edit:- and photos
Tommo

Last edited by Tommo10; 15-05-2019 at 06:30 AM.
Old 15-05-2019, 06:55 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Hi McSurfie,

She might be fine once and excess manufacturing residue is wash off, you will tell better when she arrives. Lots are totally fine and you won't need to worry at all.
My jy148 arrived in a bag and the blanket on top, that looks like standard practice these days, she seeped oil for a few days, so in her case I lay her on soft white towels. No other doll have I ever done that with.
The main thing is enjoy her, not to worry, and wash the hell out of dark clothes if you can't avoid them at all.

Look forward to your update of when she arrives

Edit:- and photos
Tommo
Hi Tommo.

I've switched to white sleepwear for Agnes and I'm waiting for some for Arya to arrive. I did get a white summer dress through today for Arya but it will need a white slip underneath as it's a bit see through

Most of the clothes coming for Arya have a white lining, but all will be washed a few times first on a long wash. I've also switched to white lined clothes for Agnes.

Photos might have to wait a day or two. If Arya arrives in the morning I will be able to get to work in the afternoon and not have a day off. If she arrives later there might be a short story for her with a few photos. Now I have to wrap her welcome presents from me Agnes, Mr Snuggles and Drogon mini-me.

Regards McSurfie
Old 23-06-2019, 11:30 AM
Gold Member

The girls enjoying Sunday downstairs - along with their furry friends.

Arya decided to go full Red Head today.

The wigs I have gotten her now are a far better fit as they are a medium cap size.
Old 23-06-2019, 03:57 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
The girls enjoying Sunday downstairs - along with their furry friends.

The wigs I have gotten her now are a far better fit as they are a medium cap size.
Where did you get the wigs from? I have been trying to find reasonably-priced wigs with caps that aren't too large.

Cheers