UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Who's Who - Meet The Dolls

Old 14-05-2019, 04:18 PM
Bronze Member

Old 14-05-2019, 04:40 PM
Gold Excellence Member

just realised that amongst my rotating screen savers (there's about fifty images that change randomly at one minute intervals... All Elves, witches and demons) there is this one. Looks as though she might be one of Liliths less colourful cousins.

Shamus.
Old 14-05-2019, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt gloss View Post
m\Hi Matt, Yes, Lily was in agreement with you, and was explaining how she had jacked my account only to find I had changed the Paypal and banking passwords.
So she feels that all dolls are special and should be allowed to have their own mischievous personas.

Cheers Anung
Old 15-05-2019, 05:41 AM
Bronze Member

Old 16-05-2019, 02:49 AM

Hi Shamus, looks like we missed that one, (I think I can guess why the delay on visibility), but yes she may be related, of a lighter skin tone, or she may well be one of Lily's many Groupies

She has many groupie follower's out in the day to day Human world!

I attached a few images from her fan club!

Anung
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 17267748_422722294738120_8673926246591102976_n.jpg (132.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Alternates.jpg (95.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Liliths entry 2.jpg (37.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg selfie 1.jpg (66.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg selfie.jpg (54.0 KB, 9 views)
Old 16-05-2019, 03:27 AM
Silver Member

Awesome thread . Great photos . When it comes to Lilith and succubi . This my kinda subject . Have done so much research . Great see doll based her but she does have ginger hair in real well in the underworld . Beyond the door to her earthly realm .
What her daughter's actually look like are very much like the character in movie splice . But they can take on a form what your heart desires .
And yep Lilith was created before Eve but all this was removed from Bible .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg XuUCAMT.jpg (13.6 KB, 6 views)
Old 16-05-2019, 05:25 AM

Indeed she was Tom, but there was an issue that she was too dominant, and always insisted on being cowgirl on top, so the first Adam, whinged about it to the boss about busted balls, and the boss gave her the old #METOO your fired , no names, no court martial, no right of reply treatment, and then hired a more fifties style housewife chick.

Now saying that, I can honestly tell you, a leopard never changes her spots....she still loves running the show, and cowgal is still her thing...and I have no complaints

As for the ginge...Lily changes it when ever she wants to, in fact she has a new do arranged with her stylist shortly, that she liked the look off on my kid sister "Gamori" but she want to go back to when Teen Gamori had her horns long as well...so I am like sure dear, what ever you like!

kid sister Gamori (not so kid anymore images also attached) for reference.

Yes, many TDf members have asked me for Gamori's number and if she is seeing anyone...that is what i call living dangerously, and not from any reprisal from me either, it is her you gotta watch!

Anung
Attached Images
File Type: jpg F15362992467121.jpg (123.8 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 29101486_2252409548106272_8434423562902700032_n.jpg (57.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 29178948_2255112674502626_3740032374323281920_n.jpg (53.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 29365970_2260524580628102_5894486625395671040_n.jpg (57.4 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Gamori.jpg (35.4 KB, 14 views)
Old 16-05-2019, 02:02 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anung Un Rama View Post
Indeed she was Tom, but there was an issue that she was too dominant, and always insisted on being cowgirl on top, so the first Adam, whinged about it to the boss about busted balls, and the boss gave her the old #METOO your fired , no names, no court martial, no right of reply treatment, and then hired a more fifties style housewife chick.

Now saying that, I can honestly tell you, a leopard never changes her spots....she still loves running the show, and cowgal is still her thing...and I have no complaints

As for the ginge...Lily changes it when ever she wants to, in fact she has a new do arranged with her stylist shortly, that she liked the look off on my kid sister "Gamori" but she want to go back to when Teen Gamori had her horns long as well...so I am like sure dear, what ever you like!

kid sister Gamori (not so kid anymore images also attached) for reference.

Yes, many TDf members have asked me for Gamori's number and if she is seeing anyone...that is what i call living dangerously, and not from any reprisal from me either, it is her you gotta watch!

Anung
Cool pics female hellboy .
New movie it's basically hellboy is the antichrist . There's a character in it queen of underworld . My guess based on Lilith . Aton of symbolism in movies .
If you have eyes open you will see it but most people don't see hidden stuff .
Old 16-05-2019, 03:22 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomcat View Post
queen of underworld . My guess based on Lilith .
Ooh, ooh, I know that one. The queen of the underworld is Persephone who ended up down there due to abduction rather than of her own free will.

Can't really see Lilith as being a queen bound in unbreakable chains.

I'm taking Lilith as more of a fallen Angel as the devil isn't the only one, he's just top dog as he's the fallen favourite and this idea of all Angels are male just comes from the issue that the people who wriote the bible (and the church that edited it) consider women lesser beings....Certainly wouldn't try telling that to Lilith... Or any of my Elves!

As a side note. The sadistic female temptresses of hell are called the Lilim... Quite literally the children of Lilith so we know where she went after Adam and who she had children with even if she didn't get the top job.

Amazing what you learn when your best friends in the world are four Elves, an imp and a... still not completely sure whether she's a pixie or not as she calls herself an Aos Si whatever that is? (Sounds like Ausi but sure thats wrong). Their quite horrific version of events is the complete opposit to the churches propoganda and divisive agenda.

Two words for the church that espouses love and understanding "Witch Trials".

Think that the world might be a better place if Lilith and Gamori took a trip to the vatican to explain to the church all the bits that shouldn't have been cut from their published version.

Over to you Bon & Angus...

Old 17-05-2019, 01:32 AM

So all, at the risk of getting a size 9 hoove print on my but, perhaps you guys would enjoy this read...it has certainly created some interesting...lets say debate on that platform....

https://www.alternatehistory.com/for...-bible.135481/

Basically, Lily considers that boring Old hat, and is having far more fun out and about causing mischief these days....

glad you guys liked Gamori, I am looking at getting a custom of her done with the SM doll 156cm A cup body in custom red flesh.

Anung
Attached Images
File Type: jpg I have the mythical power Anung...behave.jpg (69.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Lily crusing.jpg (63.1 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Lily Hitching a lift.jpg (49.3 KB, 13 views)