UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Open Forum.

Old 15-05-2019, 11:37 PM
Silver Member

Default The visible universe

Heres 1 for you all the visible universe is 93 billion light years from one side to other so if you traveled the speed of light which is over 670 million mph it would take 93 billion years to cross and there is more stars and planets up there than is grains of sand on mother earth always study this shit when me mind is racing there is just so much out there! Peace silver
Old 16-05-2019, 06:24 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfox71 View Post
...more stars and planets up there than is grains of sand on mother earth
That rather conflicts with the 'infinity' theory.

Endless IS endless...
Old 16-05-2019, 06:37 AM
Silver Member

Algae it is infinity up there i am just on about the visible universe what scientists no is up there. Best silver
Old 16-05-2019, 06:47 AM
Silver Member

And parts of outerspace is expanding faster than the speed of light so even if mankind lived for a infinitive amount of time we will never no just what the whole universe holds up there but mankind is doomed anywhy because one day our own sun will become a red giant and no matter how advanced we become we cant escape that every planet in our solar system will be toast
Old 16-05-2019, 06:58 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfox71 View Post
...every planet in our solar system will be toast
At which point, any of my free carbon atoms would come back as a TPE blend in another galaxy...
Old 16-05-2019, 07:48 AM
Silver Member

Lol Algae tbh even our own planet is not what it seems but i will not go into that as it will bend ya head but trust me i no stuff only certain people no but one example our planet is not run by people like presidents etc higher powers run things realy i have a mind full of info
Old 16-05-2019, 08:27 AM
Bronze Member

ploughman

love N hugs Lisa xxx

(whoops that sould have been in Word association - dolls only thread)
Old 16-05-2019, 08:48 AM

Or BaBs, just removes chest puppy restraints, and the intergalactic web is stresses to bursting for another big bang immediately....

(see attachment), but then I did find this video fascinating, and really puts our meager day to day issues into some perspective...

That sound track started of great....but then what happened

So I found that a bit...wow...

this was easier to reconcile...

So peeps reckon we are alone in all that...sure we are ...right...NOT a chance....so what ...where are all the hot Alien Chix...still on the space train I guess, it is a bloody long way between intergalactic pubs...

Anung
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1536377169389.jpg (65.3 KB, 8 views)
Old 16-05-2019, 11:42 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Rumour has it that there are actually still less grains of sand in the known universe than there are WM tan and light tan skin tone variants.

Jokes (sort of!) aside, yes, in the greater scheme of things the machinations of the populous of a small blue rock rotating a not particularly spectacular star may appear insignificant but the reality for the individual is that everything in the universe, no matter how far that may be rotates around you and exists for you.

Some subscribe to the concept that the universe, and everything in it, is a construct of our imagination but my response to that would be that if such is the case why would my imagination have also constructed UK Border force? And if it came up with the idea of money why did it give me so little of it whilst also creating an infinite variety of TPE and Silicone godesses?

Really enjoyed Anung's two vids that put things into size perspective.

What I noted from them though was that no matter how small something gets or how large, the predominant shape is the circle which supports the theory (Godel, Einstein) that the universe (and time but thats a whole other topic) is infinity because it is in fact a circle... The issue to my tiny mind there is that if its a circle it still must exist inside something else?... So what is on the other side of black holes?
Old 16-05-2019, 01:07 PM
Bronze Member

Hope I can help I'm aware of relativity got a basic understanding, quantum theory messes with my head but Amy says best not to give it too much thought just listen to this song it explains life.
https://youtu.be/yq4uCWtQE24