UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum.

Old 02-05-2019, 06:56 PM
Gold Member

Default The Clan McSurfie Grows

Having decided to buy a second doll ( for Agnes to have some body sharing time so she can stand for photos) I've brought this 148cm JY Doll from Andy at SSW with head 5

And now the wait begins for her to arrive.
Old 02-05-2019, 07:28 PM

Congrats on your pending new arrival.

I am sure you will be very happy with her, the JY148 is a nice doll and at 25 kg a very nice weight as well.
If I remember correctly I have one hidden away somewhere too :

Before you know it, the pictures will be here and she will be well on her way

Photos are required.

Tommo

Old 02-05-2019, 07:53 PM
Active New Member

@mcsurfie

Congratulations!
Beautiful body. And excellent choice in head. Number five was the prettiest, with perhaps number seven on a close second. I think both you and Agnes will be very happy. May I ask if you have posted pictures of Agnes previously (I'm quite new here, so I think I have missed them)
Old 02-05-2019, 08:41 PM
Silver Member

Looking very nice I like the JYs - I think they have some of the nicest faces.
Old 02-05-2019, 08:47 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor View Post
@mcsurfie

Congratulations!
Beautiful body. And excellent choice in head. Number five was the prettiest, with perhaps number seven on a close second. I think both you and Agnes will be very happy. May I ask if you have posted pictures of Agnes previously (I'm quite new here, so I think I have missed them)
Hi Tor.

Agnes has her own little section in the Who's Who - Meet The Dolls Thread. You can see how she has progressed.

Her new friend already has a name picked out for her in Arya (you can tell what programme I like if you watch GoT )

McSurfie
Old 02-05-2019, 08:50 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
Having decided to buy a second doll ( for Agnes to have some body sharing time so she can stand for photos) I've brought this 148cm JY Doll from Andy at SSW with head 5

And now the wait begins for her to arrive.
Good selection.... Hang on a sec... Ok, Andy's head 5 is actually JY head 118. Really nice pretty face there matey And a really good price there as well

Agnes is going to be over the moon with her new friend. And we're all looking forwards to the pics
Old 02-05-2019, 08:55 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Congrats on your pending new arrival.

I am sure you will be very happy with her, the JY148 is a nice doll and at 25 kg a very nice weight as well.
If I remember correctly I have one hidden away somewhere too :

Before you know it, the pictures will be here and she will be well on her way

Photos are required.

Tommo
Thanks Tommo.

Given Andy's problems over the 158cm doll I was kind of worried the one I ordered wouldn't get by the bouncers of the Border Farce. Andy though has assured me that he has recently got a JY 148cm through (go figure that one out)

I've gone for the standing feet but also the enhanced skeleton with wigs 13 & 11 (to give Agnes a decent long blonde wig she should have). I've few wigs on order as well.

Now the wait begins. Andy has said it can take up to 3 weeks so plenty of time to get some clothes and sleepwear (in white). Hopefully it will not be to long before I get the photos.

Agnes will now be in for a surprise she is getting her sister.

McSurfie.
Old 02-05-2019, 08:59 PM
Administrator

Congratulations on your new friend.

It's always good to hear of a new girl coming to the forum, I look forward to seeing her first pictures.

And now your begins.

CT

Old 02-05-2019, 09:01 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Good selection.... Hang on a sec... Ok, Andy's head 5 is actually JY head 118. Really nice pretty face there matey And a really good price there as well

Agnes is going to be over the moon with her new friend. And we're all looking forwards to the pics
Thanks Shamus.

Thanks to the help of my mob from the Fairy Protection Squad I saw through a sneaky elf that tried to seduce me in head No38.

I know the drill now. Invite one elf in is tantamount to inviting people to a birthday party on Facebook. You friends tell their friends, who tell their friends, who tell their friends. The next thing you know you have a rave going on.
Old 02-05-2019, 09:10 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
Her new friend already has a name picked out for her in Arya
... Tut, you didn't even get to spend a little time with "this girl has no name".

Just picked my boy up from the airport so when its properly dark outside (room needs to be in blackness) it's crank up the subwoofer and I get to watch the battle of Winterfell for a third time this week (no spoilers for anyone but its right up there with the battle of the bastards for atmosphere).

So is the name just a name in homage or are you looking to make her into that sort of character? If so, ensure that it's you sticking the pointy end in her and not the other way around,

Apparently my Elves like the term "valar dohaeris" for some reason?