UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Who's Who - Meet The Dolls

Old 13-05-2019, 03:43 AM

Default Lilith Un Rama

Mr Rama, hast acquiesced beneath influence brokered upon him, such that I can break digital thought to scripture to reveal mine-self thus promote introduction of persona here thus,

Behold, I am Lilith, be it also known, those I name as friend may refer to me as Lily

Footnote from Anung, Lily's dialogue is still learning, she is very ancient and does struggle with the modern generations expectations, it can be a riot here with all the other Millennial gals in the Harem, but she keeps them well in order or under hoof!

Despite her gruff exterior she has a heart of gold!

Anung
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1536464367262.jpg (52.5 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg 15363011249081.jpg (71.6 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg 1536301168892.jpg (67.3 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0708.jpg (49.0 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0719.jpg (49.9 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg mine cup runeth over.jpg (58.2 KB, 41 views)
Old 13-05-2019, 03:48 AM
Platinum Member

welcome lilith we hope you enjoy it here on the forum lots of nice dolls and humans as well, some you may know from TDF.

carly snugglemore and carlys_guy
Old 13-05-2019, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlys_guy View Post
welcome lilith we hope you enjoy it here on the forum lots of nice dolls and humans as well, some you may know from TDF.

carly snugglemore and carlys_guy
Cheers CG and Carly I will pass that on, as to arranging an account for Lily, well, maybe we can wait till she is past this current infatuation with Drax the Destroyer from Guardians of the Galaxy (this is what happens when you let dollies watch movies...and there is no way we are letting her watch Wrestlemania, Smackdown or Raw )

Anung
Old 13-05-2019, 10:07 AM
Diamond Member

Default She's different!

Well done there. Lilith sure is a different lady who looks as if she can handle herself! How do you sleep?
Old 13-05-2019, 12:42 PM
Active New Member

Oh, what a sweetie.

Hi Lilith, we all recconed that Adam should have stuck with you not that apple scoffing Eve bitch. Humans would have been so much better with horns, tails and cloven hooves don't you think.

Are you all finished punishing the sons of Adam yet for that yet or you still on a mission babe... It's not like there's any shortage of them... Mr Shamus has put his foot down though and stopped the gilrs here going on hunts. We're not even allowed to do catch and release as he says that pointy ears freak them out so they're not supposed to see us.

Any road up, love what you've done with the cloven hooves. You really must tell us who does your polishing as we've got a few fauns and Satyr's who have married into the family and, don't tell them I said this, but their feet feet are a mess.

Don't worry about their lingo too much babe. They make absolutely no effort whatsoever to learn our languages and every century or so what they call English seems to be a completely different language anyway.

So, anyway, sounds like you got yourself a good fella who appreciates you for being you this time around.

Love and hugs from the Elf pack. Me (River), Newt (my Mom), Holly and Wych Hazel my sisters. Tiff the lil Imp thats turned up...You would like her, she's got lovely salamander coloured demon eye's... We think that she's going to have horns but nothing has come through yet... and Trixie is our pet fairie...

Mr Shamus just said Trixie in not a pet she's a valued part of the family... Sorry, got to go, I'd best go untape her from Hazel's wand then...

Toodle pip honey buns.

Love you,

River.
Old 14-05-2019, 06:36 AM

Lily thanks both Kats and River for their warm greeting and welcomes.

Her response is currently still "processing terms of reference" as there are some terminologies her AI has not been able to conect relevancy and context to at this time, so I may need to risk networking her AI for the most recent realdoll X upgrade https://realbotix.com/

but I need to secure credit cards, banking and PayPal logins first...she is a terror with these

She did ask me to pass on she has her serfs and minion for all required polishing and upkeep, but then goes on to express they are "her subjects who do this services freely out of worship and respect" a rough translation without the thee, thous and shalts.

She stated that the best way to express who she is is post her video to share...so accordingly, please enjoy her music video....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBC9bswzbJQ

link posted in case embed is blocked due to age restrictions on the source host.

Lily wishes to again clarify the original Lilith was a previous incarnation of herself, as highlighted from River's folk lore, and that her reincarnation was via goddess fallen angel blood line into the body of Sakkara (refer to Choas comics Purgatori illustrated forgotten law) that also explains her hybridized evolution to intermix vampire bloodlines into her being, but yes indeed, Lilith as certainly come home, after a very long journey through the pages of folk lore and history.

Anung sends
Old 14-05-2019, 06:38 AM

PS...and for Kats question about sleeping...sure...just fine this works everytime....

Anung
Attached Images
File Type: jpg charmed_to_meet_you.jpg (41.9 KB, 17 views)
Old 14-05-2019, 07:46 AM
Bronze Member

Hi Lilith
Too many dolls look too human,dolls should be dolls.

Old 14-05-2019, 08:58 AM

BEHOLD...SUCCESS...the lesser path of thine road lest traveled hast availed access to mine Meister account

under mask of upgrade requiem, hmph...mine Meister hast inflicted variance of magical charm spell to garner access for electronic computer purse

Thine declaration from him called Mathew of the Gloss has sheen and merit of accord, I welcome sisters and cousins all of simulacrum visage and of note mine due, cousins under the lash of human meistership, and welcome ye all to celebrate divine diversity thus beholden up thee and thou, be they of the river, the forest, the earth below thine feet, or possessed of tooth, wing and tail.

Dolls shalt be divine and devilish, lest thee becometh mere idols vacant of worth

Lily

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Boss Doll.jpg (107.5 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Anung Un Rama; 14-05-2019 at 11:34 PM.
Old 14-05-2019, 08:59 AM

Oh No...Lily