UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum.

Old 14-05-2019, 06:40 PM
Silver Member

Default JY are creating some nice figures

Their new 157cm

Their new 175cm

Old 14-05-2019, 07:16 PM

JY are making it very difficult to choose..
But that 175 cm is just out of this world....
SDL forget the second to last line in that PM
Why do they make so many dolls
Tommo

Old 14-05-2019, 08:38 PM
Silver Member

The 157 is I think showing of JY's new knee joint.

The 175 is absolutely stunning, but at 42/43Kg she is very heavy. I wish there were some photos of her from the rear - I would like to see what her bottom is like (bum shape important to PD )
Old 15-05-2019, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDutus View Post
The 157 is I think showing of JY's new knee joint.

The 175 is absolutely stunning, but at 42/43Kg she is very heavy. I wish there were some photos of her from the rear - I would like to see what her bottom is like (bum shape important to PD )
I spent the evening looking for photos of her bum, I couldn't find one anywhere, at 42kg I am assuming it is quite pear shaped and nice

Tommo

Old 15-05-2019, 06:37 AM
Silver Member

Yes, I carried out that exercise too and couldn't find any photos. Paul at Cloud Climax asked JY, who said they didn't have any.

You would have thought that they would shoot a new model, especially one as stunning as the 175, from all angles.

I would expect her bum to be pretty decent as well But it would be nice to know for sure.

As regards the weight, I am going to try to weigh my Patsy (who is a JY 166) and see what her real weight is. She was originally advertised as 36Kg on the sites, but then put on weight and is now 38 or 39. I can handle Patsy, but the extra 3 or 4Kg of the new girl might be 3 or 4 too far!
Old 15-05-2019, 01:28 PM
Diamond Member

The problem with 175 and heavy dolls is that when they fall over, as they do, they impact of damage can be substantial

I had a 175 from another manufacturer which gave me a temporary "respect" (fetish or fantasy) for really tall ladies . . . but as a result of her falling her hip was twisted and broke and she went up to Scotland and hasn't been seen again.

The skeletons are simply not scaled up.

Wonderful figure though. What's this about new knees?

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 15-05-2019, 05:31 PM
Silver Member

I quite like this head by JY too. Couldn't find a number but has the name Youni.

Old 15-05-2019, 06:23 PM

Hi SDL,

The picture of 175 that is the Sophie head on 'Cloud Climax' do you know the number of that head?

Tommo

Old 15-05-2019, 06:29 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haremlover View Post
The problem with 175 and heavy dolls is that when they fall over, as they do, they impact of damage can be substantial

I had a 175 from another manufacturer which gave me a temporary "respect" (fetish or fantasy) for really tall ladies . . . but as a result of her falling her hip was twisted and broke and she went up to Scotland and hasn't been seen again.

The skeletons are simply not scaled up.

Wonderful figure though. What's this about new knees?

Best wishes

Harem
Hi Harem,

That had not occurred to me. I would imagine that if she fell on you, the damage to you could be substantial

Seriously, though, I've heard this before about the larger dolls: that the skeletons are not upgraded to cope with the extra weight. This was suggested (by Shamus, if memory serves) in connection with Patsy's broken back issue.

There is reference on Cloud Climax's website to the JYs having the option of the "new skeleton with shoulder shrugging feature and upgraded knees".

I have just weighed Patsy - and although it was quite difficult holding her on the scales with me as well and looking down at the readout, she weighs around 38.5Kg or just under 85lb. This is with the head attached and a wig. This accords with the official JY weight for this model, and on that basis I should think that the 42.3Kg weight for the new 175 is pretty accurate (give or take 0.5Kg).

Interestingly, when I first came across the JY 166 muscular, the weight was 36Kg, which would be a ball park figure for the weight without the head.

This begs the question, are some of the advertised weights actually for body only, without the head? It would certainly explain some of the discrepancies, but not all.
Old 15-05-2019, 07:01 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Hi SDL,

The picture of 175 that is the Sophie head on 'Cloud Climax' do you know the number of that head?

Tommo
Hi Tommo,

the JY head number of that one is #167

hth,

Shamus