UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Welcome to Dollywood, Dolly's on Film Video and Tv. > The Video Dolly Jukebox

Old 15-05-2019, 05:50 AM
Super Moderator

Default lilith

Hope you don't mind I reposted Lilith's vid here Anun?

Old 15-05-2019, 07:05 AM
Bronze Member

Always worth a repeat...

Old 16-05-2019, 03:06 AM

Not at all...Lily loves attention!

I am still trying to track down the original US based Tv show (it was like the big bang theory, but had a a different name...something force....something...I can not recall) as sadly all the corro with the fella who commissioned her through Abyss RD, for these shows and a B grade horror film, still has not got back to me...that Pm been sitting in the outbox for like nearly three years now.

So I was like Lily's first actually partner partner, as previously she was made to be a TV and movie prop (no doubt as a tax dodge for the film maker studio), as after her TV/film career she was in a display case at a Kansas based studio for a year, before I rescued her.

So if anyone runs across it, I would love to get a link to it. She was attired like this in it..see attachment.

So digging deeper into history, I found out from Bronwyn (Ex Real doll, ex McMullen,) that my Lily, was a recommission of the original 2009 made she devil by Matt K (however, there is no record of what happened to her, outside of rumors of disposal). I suspect she may have been the TV star, and that Lily was made to be her replacement, but finding accurate Intel back then is tricky.

Anung
Attached Images
File Type: jpg custom_skin4.jpg (43.1 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by Anung Un Rama; 16-05-2019 at 05:34 AM. Reason: found more back intel on the she devil