UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > RealDoll Forum. (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 28-04-2012, 09:01 PM
Platinum Member

Default Introducing Sabrina

I never thought it would happen but today I picked up my first Realdoll, and she's rather special. She's Kharn's Sabrina, a Body 2, head 4 and what makes her special is that according to the Doll Matrix on TDF she was delivered in October 1998, making her possibly the oldest RD still around.

Being such an early model she doesn't have a poseable skeleton or finger wires so she's rather floppy and can only sit or lie down for photos. I'm sure I'll get used to the weight but luckily I still have my Mum's wheelchair which helped getting her in the house.

Although she is showing her age in places its clear that Kharn has taken good care of her over the years. The silicone is lovely and soft and she has great legs, I had to keep stroking her thigh on the way home.

Last edited by Ursa_Major; 28-04-2012 at 09:09 PM.
Old 28-04-2012, 09:08 PM
Platinum Member

Her boobs are nice and soft too.

I should be able to have a better look at her in the next day or two and take some more pics. I'd like to thank to Kharn for giving me the opportunity to look after what I consider an important piece of doll history.
Old 28-04-2012, 09:12 PM
Silver Member

Congrats Ursa_Major

Sabrina is a real stunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursa_Major
I had to keep stroking her thigh on the way home
It is good to know that you arrived home safe both of you

MrGrey

Old 28-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Golden Diamond Member

That has to be some kind of record, 14yrs, that does make her very special but not a museum piece whilst there is still somebody to love her and Bigbear, I believe she's home. Looking forward to seeing more of this lady who paved the way to what we now take for granted.

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Old 29-04-2012, 01:19 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Brilliant news, it couldn't of happened to a nicer guy. well pleased for you Ursa. Sabrina looks so stunning, and thanks for her pics, I'm sure your're both going to be really happy together, she couldn't have found a better home.

Kharn's done a wonderful job looking after her, and you now have a girl that looks so good especially for her age, not to mention a place in doll history. Thanks and looking forward to more of her pics when you get the time.
Old 29-04-2012, 01:32 PM
Platinum Member

Default Congratulations Ursa

She's a nice looking doll! I'm sure both of you will have fun together!
She must be the oldest doll on the forum! Good luck to you both!
Old 29-04-2012, 02:26 PM
Bronze Member

Firstly a big congratulations Ursa_Major is was nice seeing you again yesterday.

I'm glad your happy with Sabrina and that she has gone to a good home. She is probably one of the oldest RD's in the world outside of Abyss. She has a few marks but for a 14 year old doll, well I think as you can see from the photos, she has stood the test of time

You now have a piece of doll history.

Here she is as Wonder Woman back in 2000

Once we get the old archive back up you can link to her old photos from way back before TDF. Back in the days of the Realdoll Owners & Lover Club. In the meantime, here's a blast from the past of her 2002 appearance in CoverDoll.

Old 29-04-2012, 03:16 PM
Golden Diamond Member

The Wonder Woman costume is great and those shots in that gold dress are fantastic, gives Sabrina a really hot sultry air. Beautiful. Looking forward to more from Bigbear.

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Old 30-04-2012, 12:52 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Thanks for the pics Kharn. She looks stunning in any outfit. And particularly in Coverdoll.
Old 30-04-2012, 11:53 PM
Platinum Member

Thanks for the comments guys. I seem to have formed an emotional bond with her already as I missed her when I was at work today. When I got home I carried her from one room to the other for the first time which I was pleased with as in the morning I'd moved her in the wheelchair.

I decided it was time for her to have a new look as although the wig she came with brushed better than any wig I've had before I thought it looked a bit old fashioned so I tried Lois's wig on her. I decided to change her outfit too as when I was sitting in my chair, every time I looked across at her she was flashing her knickers at me. (Maybe she was trying to tell me something.)

I found a blouse and skirt for her and took her dress off. As she doesn't have a neck hook this was hard work and we had to have a break half way through.

She might be getting on a bit but she's still got it.