UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 16-01-2023, 06:30 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muninn View Post
Ah, I wish I had seen that before! I've actually been sitting on this set since before Christmas
My reading of Rules is that historic pics are permitted so long as they have not been published before. So Lynne's bum appears to be a valid entry. Go for it !!!
Old 16-01-2023, 10:12 PM
Site Owner

Looks delicious, great job Lynne.
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257

Old 17-01-2023, 12:13 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Seeing Lynne cooking naked under an apron reminds me of a cooking show I used to watch on TV. It was called "Barely Cooking"

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...mid=643&page=3And here:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=40240
Old 18-01-2023, 07:24 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muninn View Post
Some of you may remember that Lynne tried her hand as an actress, and featured in a short story.
Yes, and you left us guessing if "Alice" got her hand fixed (which I presume she did because she's using it now) and if the hand got up to mischief or if "Alice" always kept it under control.
Old 19-01-2023, 08:21 AM
Silver Member

That's a good reminder, I did have rough plans for an "Alice 2". Maybe introducing a couple of new characters (Lynne is multitalented). I need to find where I put all the images of the hand that I prepared before she had the surgery. A little bit of greenscreen magic will do the trick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bin View Post
Seeing Lynne cooking naked under an apron reminds me of a cooking show I used to watch on TV. It was called "Barely Cooking"
Ha, I've found an episode or two online... excellent stuff! And here's me thinking that naked ladies in aprons was a niche "interest"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jock001 View Post
My reading of Rules is that historic pics are permitted so long as they have not been published before. So Lynne's bum appears to be a valid entry. Go for it !!!
Actually, I've got a similar idea that I might get chance to do. Lynne says bear/bare with me...
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður Tórsdóttir a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - go and say hello on Instagram!
Old 20-01-2023, 06:52 AM
Diamond Member

Best cooking show

Lynne is sweet and sexy
Old 22-12-2023, 11:31 PM
Silver Member

Sadly the Production Company never got back to Lynne after that pilot episode. However she does still dabble in a spot of baking every so often.

The other day I came home to the smell of something good in the kitchen. Lynne had just finished baking cinnamon buns:

"Okay, I cheated - I bought the pastry ready made, I mean who can be bothered going to all that hassle! Anyway, I'm going to make something else from scratch as it's a little easier... parkin! Let's take a look at the ingredients - fetch them for me, will you? I need flour, eggs, oatmeal, sugar, treacle, golden syrup, ginger, coffee..."

I was a little confused. Coffee in parkin?

"No, you idiot, that's for me to drink, I'm parched"

I fetched the ingredients, and kept Lynne suitably caffeinated. Meanwhile she had started melting the butter, sugar and syrup in a pan until it was all liquid. The eggs were whisked (the coffee meant they were just about leaping from the container as she worked! Then she needed to put the flour, eggs and spices into the pan and give it a good mix up:

Once done, it all went into a lined cake tin, and ready for the oven:

I was then given my orders to tidy up her mess and do the washing up while she sat and chilled for half an hour. Of course, I did as I was told. I was just surprised (and maybe a little disappointed ) that she had kept her clothes on this time!

The timer pinged, and the parkin was ready to get out of the oven. She was quite pleased with the results, and I was too - very tasty!

Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður Tórsdóttir a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - go and say hello on Instagram!
Old 23-12-2023, 07:56 AM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Lookin' luverly! The parkin also!

💕

- - -
Old 23-12-2023, 09:04 AM
Part of the Furniture

I had to look up Parkin, and after 2000 images of car parks, I discovered it's ginger cake

Looking lovely though! Well done Lynne

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 23-12-2023, 10:58 AM
Golden Diamond Member

A vast improvement on Fanny Craddock!