UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 09-03-2019, 03:34 AM
Tommo10's Avatar
Tommo10 Tommo10 is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 2,561
Default

This is my theory, and I have just made it up, so probably stupid, but most of these factory photos are done with the girls sitting on tables, with their legs never hanging over the bench that far. Think of the WM factory they will be producing girls at such a rate, speeding them past on trolleys, I bet they all have a no legs hanging over the bench policies in force, just to stop them been ripped off by passing trolleys. You see the market for torsos is quite small these days.

Tommo
__________________
MANAMI 4Woods A.I Doll S+~MARINA 4Woods A.I Doll Max~SAMANTHA Sanhui 165+ Severine head~SHARON/KAYLA/NELL DS 167 Evo~THERA DS160+
ELOISE Ex-lite ~LINDA OR156E #55~VERA IronTech 155~TANYA IronTech 168~KIM IronTech 160~MEREDITH SM148~ROXY JY148 74 head~TIFF JY165D 80
ELORA WM158D#172~GINGER WM157B#162~VICTORIA WM166C#273~AMBER WM155DD#56~DEBBIE WM168E#70~KATY WM170H#149~ JULIE WM140#57
GEMMA YL170D#188~LEXY YL155D#84~ELLA YL157H#286~EMMA YL148D Classic#122~LISA RED TBD

Last edited by Tommo10; 09-03-2019 at 08:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-03-2019, 08:56 AM
Tommo10's Avatar
Tommo10 Tommo10 is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 2,561
Default

Okay this is the same 155 body with many head combination, I think in one photo it is the exact body and the Lazuli head is just slapped on the bench next to her.

Head: Marie | Skin Tone: White | Wig: No.22 | Eyes: Green | Lips: Coating | Breasts: Solid | Standing: With standing | Areola Colr: Light Brown | Areola Size: 3cm | Labia Color: Dark Brown





Head: Christie | Skin Tone: White | Wig: No.15 | Eyes: Blue | Lips: Coating | Breasts: Hollow | Standing: With standing | Areola Colr: Pink | Areola Size: 3cm | Labia Color: Pink





Head: Misa | Skin Tone: White | Wig: No.22 | Eyes: Blue | Lips: Coating | Breasts: Solid | Standing: With standing | Areola Color: Pink | Areola Size: 4cm | Labia Color: Pink



Head: Chole | Skin Tone: White | Wig: No.17 | Eyes: Brown | Lips: Normal | Breasts: Hollow | Standing: With standing | Areola Colr: Pink | Areola Size: 4cm | Labia Color: Pink

__________________
MANAMI 4Woods A.I Doll S+~MARINA 4Woods A.I Doll Max~SAMANTHA Sanhui 165+ Severine head~SHARON/KAYLA/NELL DS 167 Evo~THERA DS160+
ELOISE Ex-lite ~LINDA OR156E #55~VERA IronTech 155~TANYA IronTech 168~KIM IronTech 160~MEREDITH SM148~ROXY JY148 74 head~TIFF JY165D 80
ELORA WM158D#172~GINGER WM157B#162~VICTORIA WM166C#273~AMBER WM155DD#56~DEBBIE WM168E#70~KATY WM170H#149~ JULIE WM140#57
GEMMA YL170D#188~LEXY YL155D#84~ELLA YL157H#286~EMMA YL148D Classic#122~LISA RED TBD

Last edited by Tommo10; 09-03-2019 at 09:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-03-2019, 09:09 AM
Tommo10's Avatar
Tommo10 Tommo10 is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 2,561
Default

This is the 145 body with Head: Marie | Skin Tone: White | Wig: No.31 | Eyes: Green | Lips: Normal | Breasts: Hollow | Standing: With standing | Areola Colr: Dark Brown | Areola Size: 5cm | Labia Color: Dark Brown

She's nice






Looks pink to me



__________________
MANAMI 4Woods A.I Doll S+~MARINA 4Woods A.I Doll Max~SAMANTHA Sanhui 165+ Severine head~SHARON/KAYLA/NELL DS 167 Evo~THERA DS160+
ELOISE Ex-lite ~LINDA OR156E #55~VERA IronTech 155~TANYA IronTech 168~KIM IronTech 160~MEREDITH SM148~ROXY JY148 74 head~TIFF JY165D 80
ELORA WM158D#172~GINGER WM157B#162~VICTORIA WM166C#273~AMBER WM155DD#56~DEBBIE WM168E#70~KATY WM170H#149~ JULIE WM140#57
GEMMA YL170D#188~LEXY YL155D#84~ELLA YL157H#286~EMMA YL148D Classic#122~LISA RED TBD
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-03-2019, 09:52 AM
algaeholics's Avatar
algaeholics algaeholics is offline
Gold Excellence Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Halifax, UK.
Posts: 1,813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
I'm thinking they may do these factory photo's to cover their arse... ... insurance wise with the carriers.

"This is what we sent... Now prove we didn't." ...when they go 'missing'.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-03-2019, 09:56 AM
Tommo10's Avatar
Tommo10 Tommo10 is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 2,561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
I'm thinking they may do these factory photo's to cover their arse... ... insurance wise with the carriers.

"This is what we sent... Now prove we didn't." ...when they go 'missing'.



Thanks, I have just thrown my coffee over me laughing at your comment
__________________
MANAMI 4Woods A.I Doll S+~MARINA 4Woods A.I Doll Max~SAMANTHA Sanhui 165+ Severine head~SHARON/KAYLA/NELL DS 167 Evo~THERA DS160+
ELOISE Ex-lite ~LINDA OR156E #55~VERA IronTech 155~TANYA IronTech 168~KIM IronTech 160~MEREDITH SM148~ROXY JY148 74 head~TIFF JY165D 80
ELORA WM158D#172~GINGER WM157B#162~VICTORIA WM166C#273~AMBER WM155DD#56~DEBBIE WM168E#70~KATY WM170H#149~ JULIE WM140#57
GEMMA YL170D#188~LEXY YL155D#84~ELLA YL157H#286~EMMA YL148D Classic#122~LISA RED TBD
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-03-2019, 02:05 PM
shamus's Avatar
shamus shamus is offline
Gold Excellence Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Staffordshire
Posts: 1,875
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post



Thanks for posting the pics Tommo

My favourite of the heads is Marie, but whilst both models are very pretty and obviously sisters I do not believe that the more rounded 145cm version of the Marie head is the same as the 155cm version.

That said, I've yet to see two WM#273's that are recognisable as the same girl so probably just another case of levels of variance in the girl that may arrive.

Interested to know if anyone knows whether these are the same girl or whether its like the SM Elf girl where there are two versions of the same head dependant upon body size.

All the best,

Shamus.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-03-2019, 02:48 PM
Tommo10's Avatar
Tommo10 Tommo10 is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 2,561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Thanks for posting the pics Tommo

My favourite of the heads is Marie, but whilst both models are very pretty and obviously sisters I do not believe that the more rounded 145cm version of the Marie head is the same as the 155cm version.

That said, I've yet to see two WM#273's that are recognisable as the same girl so probably just another case of levels of variance in the girl that may arrive.

Interested to know if anyone knows whether these are the same girl or whether its like the SM Elf girl where there are two versions of the same head dependant upon body size.

All the best,

Shamus.
They do look slightly different, I got fixated with Marie 2 on the 145 with the copper hair, and nothing to do with the arse shot, and yes I still look at the boobs first. What is happening in the photos is and I will be careful how I type this, whoever taken the photos are standing at different heights, the camera height is much higher when taking Maria one, and that is why Maria 2 teeth look nicer, you can also see the difference in the boobs and that was where I picked it up from You see, my favorite shot is the bang on front in the dolls face it's the only one I can do, and I always end up stooping with my camera level with the dolls nose, in Gingers case I am always on one knee, she's never replied with a yes yet.

Tommo
__________________
MANAMI 4Woods A.I Doll S+~MARINA 4Woods A.I Doll Max~SAMANTHA Sanhui 165+ Severine head~SHARON/KAYLA/NELL DS 167 Evo~THERA DS160+
ELOISE Ex-lite ~LINDA OR156E #55~VERA IronTech 155~TANYA IronTech 168~KIM IronTech 160~MEREDITH SM148~ROXY JY148 74 head~TIFF JY165D 80
ELORA WM158D#172~GINGER WM157B#162~VICTORIA WM166C#273~AMBER WM155DD#56~DEBBIE WM168E#70~KATY WM170H#149~ JULIE WM140#57
GEMMA YL170D#188~LEXY YL155D#84~ELLA YL157H#286~EMMA YL148D Classic#122~LISA RED TBD
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-03-2019, 04:09 PM
shamus's Avatar
shamus shamus is offline
Gold Excellence Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Staffordshire
Posts: 1,875
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
They do look slightly different, I got fixated with Marie 2 on the 145 with the copper hair, and nothing to do with the arse shot, and yes I still look at the boobs first. What is happening in the photos is and I will be careful how I type this, whoever taken the photos are standing at different heights, the camera height is much higher when taking Maria one, and that is why Maria 2 teeth look nicer, you can also see the difference in the boobs and that was where I picked it up from You see, my favorite shot is the bang on front in the dolls face it's the only one I can do, and I always end up stooping with my camera level with the dolls nose, in Gingers case I am always on one knee, she's never replied with a yes yet.

Tommo
We're in agreement (as usual ). Copper top gets my vote as the nicest looking girl of all of them.

Do you see what I was talking about a few months back about niples in that the DH168 one's (and D4E's and Pipers) feel a natural part of the body where some of the WM and YL ones can seem seperate.

I like that in the pics it seems quite evident that the manufacture of these girls is both smaller scale and so much care is taken of them. (Look at the foam cushions that one does not see in other factory shots).

I see what you mean about camera angles, etc. but to my mind the red heads face it still slightly wider... Or it could be a complete optical illusion as blondies head is straight on where gingers is very slightly offset.

If I order one though she would certainly be coming with the copper wig

Shamus.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.