UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 13-03-2019, 03:04 PM
Super Moderator

Default The silicone head won from Andy@SSW

It is about time I did this thread, things just keep getting in the way

I have received the head and she is lovely, nice and soft and well sculpted with a very minor issue, a kind of indent on her right eye's lower lid but certainly not enough to worry about.

And a photo of her wearing Breanna's wig just to give a better impression of what she looks like 'complete'.

She was very securely packaged for the journey and arrived completely intact, during this time Andy at Silicone sex world kept me up to date and informed on the progress, which is excellent considering he was giving the head away and it was very much appreciated I expect that a paying customer will receive the same professional treatment at very least and so from my limited experience I would recommend SSW and consider them worth dealing with.

So all in all it was a great experience and unusual for me to win anything, however things have changed here at The Manor to the point where I may not be keeping the head, and I stress that this is absolutely not a reflection on Andy, Silicone Sex World or the head itself. I am highly likely to be offering the head in the same way as Andy did, a competition with a random selection and I'll also pay for the shipping within the UK, abroad may be a different matter due to costs If you are after a free head for any reason at all, even if it is just for the experience of silicone before buying one then keep an eye on the forum for when I start the thread
Old 13-03-2019, 03:14 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Nice one revoL

Realigning the eyelash would hide the lower lid issue, so nothing insurmountable.

I'll keep my ears and eyes out for your kind offer.

Cheers
Old 13-03-2019, 03:20 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Nice one revoL

Realigning the eyelash would hide the lower lid issue, so nothing insurmountable.

I'll keep my ears and eyes out for your kind offer.

Cheers

Good point and thanks, I have taken her out of the box to look at and photo and then put her back in to reduce any chance of damage to a lone head so haven't looked at ways to hide the issue, which I feel is so minor it's not a big deal but honesty is necessary in a review
Old 13-03-2019, 03:39 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoL annaerB View Post
Hi revoL

looks a lovely head... Lol, in the above pic, below the head part caught in shadow... The neck looks very much as if you have won a terminator!

My Sophie was a competition prize (actually won by Tommo) and I have to concur that whether buying from Andy (Charlotte and River), a prize (Sophie), or just a chat about a potential purchase. The service has always been to the same, consistently great standard.

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 13-03-2019, 04:00 PM
Super Moderator

LOL, I intended editing that out, well spotted That would be Emma's old skeleton, not needed now as I have a body for her to use/share, re-intro story coming in the not-too-distant future
Old 13-03-2019, 04:52 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoL annaerB View Post
LOL, I intended editing that out, well spotted That would be Emma's old skeleton, not needed now as I have a body for her to use/share, re-intro story coming in the not-too-distant future
Lol, that neck could be used as exhibit A as to what happens when TPE and Silicone come into contact

There may be potential photo ops for that old body... Thinking...

(Cameron from the Sarah Connor Chronicles. We are never told her model number)

Good luck with the 135. As you may have read in other threads I tried it with a 140 but proportionally the neck was too large for the head. Of all the bodies that may work and also be UK import ok I seem to be heading towards the 158A. (thin neck, narrow shoulders).

Hopefully both of us will end up breathing new life into to out respective heads this year... For inbfo, here's Emma's head on the 158A!

see what I mean about the neck proportions.

I'm sure that Phil (TDH) thinks that I'm slightly crazy that I have tried so many options and would go to such expense for one old head. But from my perspective, (1) Yvette was my first TPE girl, and (2) I love her.

I'm keeping everything crossed that the WM135 that you've got en route works in a similar manner with Emma.... If not we may end up talking to Phil about two 158A's! lol.

All the best,

Shamus.