UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum.

Old 13-03-2019, 03:51 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandos View Post
Oh, I misunderstood. You plan Yvette to have the 158A body? Isn’t she originally a 125cm head? Not sure how that will work out.. Not sure what head was on that factory photo you showed but if that is a full sized head then I fear Yvette will look very strange on top of that body.

Edit: Damn, I had to get rid of that 150cm body earlier - if I had known we could probably have managed to work something out.
Thats just it with the 158a... the head in the above factory picture is head #12 which is exactly the same size as Yvette's head #21 if that one works (which it looks as though it does) then hers will

Cheers for the belated offer on the 150B Mandos. Things like this never seem to line up correctly in life but the thought was very much appreciated

Shamus.
Old 14-03-2019, 03:21 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Just having a ponder of whats been covered so far. Since we started I've acquired four heads already and its been a somewhat difficult task to keep my remaining wish list in single figures. But, here they are. Clockwise from top left and ending in the centre (not in any order of purchase priority).

#262 - Page 56
#162 - Page 3,19, 40
#88 - Pages 25, 34 & 51
#36 - page 5
#302 - page 36
#193 - page 7
#172 - Pages 3,19,20 & 37
#233 - page 34

Now, how the hell do I prioritise those acquisitions! (or afford them, lol).

Wait... Somewhere around here I've got one of those eight sided dice... Problem solved (although I may have to keep rethrowing until the dice get it right and come up 1... or 8... or... Oh f*ckit, ).

back to the affording them, brilliant idea...

Trafficed from the far east to uncertain futures, for just Ģ3 a week you could ensure that girls like these don't end up losing their arms to Dr Algie's experiments. Suffer the fear of being in the same house as Silicone girls or face the uncertainty of whether their home will be for life. Your donations could make a real difference to these girls futures.

Please support Shamus's home for wayward girls, elves and vampires generously

Thankyou...

(just joshin. You would all think that you had part ownership / timeshare!).
Old 14-03-2019, 03:39 PM
Bronze Member

I might at some point need to retire the #172 and #302, at a very reduced price, so if you are still interested at that point I am sure we can come to some arrangement, I will know more in a couple of weeks. Just recently sold 24 heads on TDF, but I have some more. Daddy needs to fund his new camera
Old 14-03-2019, 03:49 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
I might at some point need to retire the #172 and #302, at a very reduced price, so if you are still interested at that point I am sure we can come to some arrangement, I will know more in a couple of weeks. Just recently sold 24 heads on TDF, but I have some more. Daddy needs to fund his new camera
Oh yes, oh yes oh yes.... (I would be truly awful at negotiating wouldn't I!).

Thankyou so much, Mandos. Yes, definitely. Just pm me when you are ready. Both girls are welcome here and they would have safe homes for life

Shamus.
Old 14-03-2019, 04:19 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
...could ensure that girls like these don't end up losing their arms to Dr Algie's experiments...
I feel like shit now for even asking! 😢
Old 14-03-2019, 04:37 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
I feel like shit now for even asking! 😢
lol, I was just joking with you matey. The reality is that I know that there are a lot of dolls that don't make it.

I bought a second hand one and to be honest, in pretty much anyone elses possession she would have ended up as one of your doner dolls due to really (and I mean REALLY) poor hands.

She's also one of the reasons that what you are doing is so important as the loss of a few arms from dumpster dolls now could end up greatly reducing the number that end up that way in the future.

Any seriousness to my comments is purely a side effect of the delivery medium. It's actuyally all done in jest and my sincerest appologies if it did not come accross that way.

All the best and appologies for any confusion... I'll also post something in the other thread just to emphasise that Nitiri / woody comments were meant tongue in cheek for anyone else who may confuse my dry sense of humour for actual indignation.

Sorry again,

Shamus.
Old 14-03-2019, 04:48 PM
Gold Excellence Member

No worries Sir, it wasn't taken in any seriousness. Nothing I read on the Internut is taken with any seriousness.

I concur that a method of repairing dolls would alleviate the recycling overhead of our hobby and it is to this end that I am investigating operational techniques to ensure the longevity of our girls.

Bloody hell, I've been watching too much political debate these last three days... Please allow me to rephrase that a little more succinctly...

It kills me when our girls get hurt. Frankensteinescent requests are a necessary evil to help them out long term.

Old 14-03-2019, 05:03 PM
Bronze Member

Taken from another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
(...)few Jinsan heads end up in landfill (except head #96... Head #96 needs to be in Landfill!!!)
Aww, that bad? Itīs the custom Misty Stone look-alike head from 1AM USA - they did not get it 100%, I agree. And please, PLEASE, do not google "misty stone face" like I just did. I think Iīve seen enough fatherīs milk for one lifetime after that experience, apparently she has gulped down quite a lot of it judging by the image search result

Attached Images
File Type: jpg misty201.jpg (61.5 KB, 50 views)
Old 14-03-2019, 05:12 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Taken from another thread:

Aww, that bad? Itīs the custom Misty Stone look-alike head from 1AM USA - they did not get it 100%, I agree. And please, PLEASE, do not google "misty stone face" like I just did. I think Iīve seen enough fatherīs milk for one lifetime after that experience, apparently she has gulped down quite a lot of it judging by the image search result

Lol Mandos,

my comment related back to a specific picture in this thread which at the time was the only picture that I could find of her...

Which led to the question.... Why!

I can't delete the earlier one that I found but now going to update the index to point to your post... Thanks for the warning about the google search
Old 16-03-2019, 10:50 PM
Bronze Member