UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum.

Old 07-03-2019, 04:17 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Found it.... Here we go, this thread : http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ead.php?t=9050

Hope Wulfie doesn't mind me borrowing this. No probs deleting it but just wanted to show it even if only briefly to explain to Taylor what a Satyr is (may also be described as a Faun):

The above image belongs to Wulfie. It is abolutely nothing at all to do with me. I just think that Pagan Moon is absolutely stunning
Old 07-03-2019, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Dont think that she's got hooves yet (think she's just on tip toes) but I would defnitely see that as a thigh forgiving improvement .... Need to guide Taylor off to pics of Wulfies lil Satyr up the stump from the meet.

Taylor... Just want to emphasise this bit of Tommo's reply.... "realistic thick wired fingers" and if you could please cap them to stop them breaking through the soft TPE even better.

Just joking (sort of) about the satyr.
The finger wires are a complete joke and its why my doll being made now is not having any, wish these company’s would start improving them
Old 08-03-2019, 03:05 AM
Golden Diamond Member

No, the proportion does not fit
Old 11-03-2019, 08:33 AM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Found it.... Here we go, this thread : http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ead.php?t=9050

Hope Wulfie doesn't mind me borrowing this. No probs deleting it but just wanted to show it even if only briefly to explain to Taylor what a Satyr is (may also be described as a Faun):

The above image belongs to Wulfie. It is abolutely nothing at all to do with me. I just think that Pagan Moon is absolutely stunning
Thank you for your detailed explaination, but I think you all misunderstand the picture, the feet are not hooves but padded her heels.
Old 14-03-2019, 06:03 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor smdoll View Post
Thank you for your detailed explaination, but I think you all misunderstand the picture, the feet are not hooves but padded her heels.
Lol, no, didn't misunderstand anything Taylor. The comments related to the legs on your doll looking a little too muscular in the calves region and what uses a doll with such physic could be put to.

Harems observation of similarities to a centaur got me thinking about Wulfies Satyr.

The hooves could be moulded from resin and worn like shoes.

WM head #302 could be great as a femal Satyr but then things fall appart as you can't swap heads with this body.