UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 06-03-2019, 09:01 AM
Platinum Member

Default Okay She's Nice.

Last week this doll was posted on Harleyhahns Greatest, which although very lovely my reaction was she will never look like that when she arrives.

She is a DollHouse168 2019

I have been waiting to see some factory photos, expecting her to be nothing like..... Mr Negative is my real name.

Anyway I have found some this morning

Tommo
Old 06-03-2019, 09:02 AM
Platinum Member

That doll is 145cm
Old 06-03-2019, 09:07 AM
Platinum Member

This is 155cm
Old 06-03-2019, 09:08 AM
Platinum Member

Head: Lazuli | Skin Tone: White | Wig: No.22 | Eyes: Blue | Lips: Normal | Breasts: Hollow | Standing: With standing | Areola Colr: Pink | Areola Size: 3cm | Labia Color: Pink
Old 06-03-2019, 09:55 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post

This is 155cm
I see from the paperwork you have ordered her...
Old 06-03-2019, 10:11 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
I see from the paperwork you have ordered her...
Nope, but with them looks she's very tempting
Old 06-03-2019, 10:43 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Nope, but with them looks she's very tempting
I agree, though now I see the factory pics I'm a little less infatiuated

K

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 06-03-2019, 11:36 AM
Gold Excellence Member

In the photo's they've gone with the gloss lips option (Factory pics are matt) and the major difference is eye positioning and head tilt. The wig has also been badly positioned making her look as though her forehead should be measured by the acre.

I bought a D4E head (D4E, DH168 and Piper all coming under the same umbrella) and have to say that the TPE is very different to Jinsan TPE. It's really, really soft and soft TPE is not conjucive to the level of detail evident in Jinsan faces. However, I think that the D4E group is going more for cute than hyper realism. Note the small mouth large eyes done more subtley than in Anime but non the less evident in the molds.This very much fits with the demands of the Japanese market where these girls are hugely popular.

If you did buy her she would be very different to anyone else in the collection. Although made from TPE these feel as far distant from the realism of Jinsan girls as teddy babes do... But, in the same way as teddy babes there is something very lovable about them and you just look at them in a different way.

My view, I appreciate going against the concensus here, but I see no reason why the delivered doll could not be made to look exactly like the one in the pics.

Whether the doll is for you when you see her alongside Tommo's TPE army is of course another matter as the D4E will look like an extremely pretty Manga character where the other girls all look very human.

Thats my view, others may differ.

All the best,

Shamus.

p.s. Now I've mentioned the Manga roots try unseeing it in her face, lol.
Old 06-03-2019, 12:56 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
In the photo's they've gone with the gloss lips option (Factory pics are matt) and the major difference is eye positioning and head tilt. The wig has also been badly positioned making her look as though her forehead should be measured by the acre.

I bought a D4E head (D4E, DH168 and Piper all coming under the same umbrella) and have to say that the TPE is very different to Jinsan TPE. It's really, really soft and soft TPE is not conjucive to the level of detail evident in Jinsan faces. However, I think that the D4E group is going more for cute than hyper realism. Note the small mouth large eyes done more subtley than in Anime but non the less evident in the molds.This very much fits with the demands of the Japanese market where these girls are hugely popular.

If you did buy her she would be very different to anyone else in the collection. Although made from TPE these feel as far distant from the realism of Jinsan girls as teddy babes do... But, in the same way as teddy babes there is something very lovable about them and you just look at them in a different way.

My view, I appreciate going against the concensus here, but I see no reason why the delivered doll could not be made to look exactly like the one in the pics.

Whether the doll is for you when you see her alongside Tommo's TPE army is of course another matter as the D4E will look like an extremely pretty Manga character where the other girls all look very human.

Thats my view, others may differ.

All the best,

Shamus.

p.s. Now I've mentioned the Manga roots try unseeing it in her face, lol.
I notice the factory photos on the other channel, while I was multi-tasking with my breakfast, before rushing into work, phone and car keys in hand this morning

I've been looking for her all week, really interested in the fact that I thought she would look nothing like. Knowing how factory photos aren't great at the best of times she looks fantastic, I would be very happy if that was my doll on its way out the factory.

But let me make it quite clear, this post was out of interest and I have NO intention of buying one yet

Tommo

Last edited by Tommo10; 06-03-2019 at 02:00 PM.
Old 06-03-2019, 02:07 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
I notice the factory photos on the other channel, while I was multi-tasking with my breakfast, before rushing into work, phone and car keys in hand this morning

I've been looking for her all week, really interested in the fact that I thought she would look nothing like. Knowing how factory photos are at the best of times she looks fantastic, I would be very happy if that was my doll on its way out the factory.

But let me make it quite clear, this post was out of interest and I have NO intention of buying one yet

Tommo
Tut, you should have asked me. I know where to look for D4E's.

Well, if that small "yet" ever turns into a larger one the dolls original name that she's known by at the factory is Lazuli and she's the DH168 145 cm (2019 edition)

I am a little confused by some of the chatter on that one as I'm reading (from translations) both EVO body and M16 connector. Maybe D4E have cottoned on that people don't want the fancy connectors and have reverted (take note Jinsan and Irontech!).

If you want to follow developments at D4E take a peak a their designer and photographer (yep, same person, both jobs) Mizuwali's twitter feed (here https://twitter.com/Mizuwali)... Personally I spend way too much time on here to be on social media as well but I still read other peoples.... That links in Chinese but a picture tells a thousand words and all that. Plus anything looks interesting just cut and paste into Google translate.

Personally I chickened and pulled out of buying the full 145cm with the Mulan head which I had been chatting with Phil about, and just bought the head to put on a WM body. The difference in the softness of the TPE between the two is quite dramatic.

On the would I be happy if the doll in your pics was on her way to me... Very much so. I actually really like the cute, slightly anime look to these girls, and looking at the photographs, like yourself I'm seeing what she would look like on arrival, not what she looks like with a wig thrown on and unposed.

They really would look so much better in the factory if they just allowed the girls to sit on the edge of the table with their knee's bent... Sure that there must be some reason for the unflattering L shape of every photo from every manufacturer but I'm buggered if I can see it.

laters matey.

Shamus.