UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum.

Old 07-03-2019, 04:14 AM
Active New Member

Default Anyone like seamless doll?

Rencently we are planning to develop seamless doll that her head is connected to the body. Without the gap between the head and body, the doll will be more realistic. Do you like this girl? Let me hear your voice.
Old 07-03-2019, 10:28 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Thunder Thighs!

Some of us do rather like changing the heads on our dolls though...
Old 07-03-2019, 10:58 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Hope that you have read Misuwali interview about the added complications and additional wastage with one piece casting.

See here https://www.dollforum.com/forum/view...f=272&t=110909

As for the model chosen.

For me, top half yes, bottom half no. I think that the chunky thighed body builder look that SM seem to have adopted is a divisive look that appeals to some but not others.

Sort of legs that I would go for are WM157B, WM166C, WM140A, etc. where they are slim with well proportioned, very feminine thighs.

Also, more important than new models, what are you doing about your TPE? The stains on one of the girls of a member here are pretty bad. It seems obvious that common vendor supplied stain removers are drawing the SM TPE colourant to the surface effectively giving the impression of a stain.

My SM stains worse than any of my other dolls (all others are WM's) but it's not just the stain. Rather any stain gets immediately dispursed rather than remaining at point of initial contact (Disbursements are easily fixed with arm and hammer toothpaste and because my Sophie is white, I have no issue with the stain removers for point of contact fixes. The issue though is that something is wrong that the skin is quite so porous).

Another issue, with my SM the hands disintegrated within a week (and I am hyper careful with hands), When she arrived the hands lacked any detail at all giving the impression that they had been finished with a heat gun. The finger wires were pokes within a couple of days largely because the TPE is hyper soft but the wires used were extremely sharp and uncapped so pokes were innevitable (the model was a 155D).

You have a great current line up of dolls but now need to decide which is more important. resolving current issues or increasing the number of models offered.

I would like to say that I do highly rate SM dolls. I wrote a review of my 155D here : http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ad.php?t=11566 she was still new then but note already that the one issue identified was the hands.

For people like myself who already have SM's the issue with buying again isn't a current lack of models but rather issues that we have encountered where we are watching the usual forums with interest to see how they are being addressed by SM.

The two issues to my mind are over porous TPE mix with non stable colourant and hands too fragile and wires too sharp for the soft TPE compound.

Over to you.

Shamus.
Old 07-03-2019, 11:17 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Thunder Thighs!

Some of us do rather like changing the heads on our dolls though...
snap on those thighs. I'd started writing mine before you posted but working (running financial modelling simulations that I set off then twiddle my thumbs until the test finishes) at same time as posting so missed it.

No matter how pretty the face I wouldn't consider the bottom part of that body... And you can't exactly say well, like the head but I'll take it with this one... As I did with the SM #52 head swapping out the 163cm body for the lighter 155.

On the swapping heads... I'm with you. Really wish that I had enough bodies for all of the girls but I've found some combinations work that you wouldn't consider on paper... i.e. my current favourite after the Mirror, mirror and night out photoshoots is WM140A with head #273.... Or perhaps better described as a short arsed cougar!

Its combinations like that which will never be discovered if manufactureres wander off down the inseperables route.

Inseperables works for Piper with their very specific humanised anime look but I'm with you and think that others would be shooting themselves in the foot (as they are also doing with some manufacturers using body specific head connectors).

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 07-03-2019, 12:05 PM
Platinum Member

I like WM160b which is similarly shaped with thunder thighs and runs in at 40kg without the head, that body is perfect IMO, however the head is a definite no, don't see any point to it at all. We have a delivery service in the UK that like sticking doll boxes in vertical positions, so the neck is forced to the bottom of the box, the damage is often repairable or hidden under the head, the head travels safely between the legs. I am waiting to see how you get on with this one, I am sure your dolls will also arrive with the head unattached and also between the legs with a flat spot on top.

Tommo
ELOISE Ex-lite ~LINDA OR156E #55~VERA IronTech 155~TANYA IronTech 168~KIM IronTech 160~MEREDITH SM148~ROXY JY148 74 head~TIFF JY165D 80
ELORA WM158D#172~GINGER WM157B#162~VICTORIA WM166C#273~AMBER WM155DD#56~DEBBIE WM168E#70~KATY WM170H#149~ JULIE WM140#57
GEMMA YL170D#188~LEXY YL155D#84~ELLA YL157H#286~EMMA YL148D Classic#122~LISA RED TBD
Old 07-03-2019, 12:12 PM
Diamond Member

Looks like the top of a woman and the bottom of a horse. The modern feminine centaur.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 07-03-2019, 12:13 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
I like WM160b which is similarly shaped with thunder thighs and runs in at 40kg without the head, that body is perfect IMO, however the head is a definite no, don't see any point to it at all. We have a delivery service in the UK that like sticking doll boxes in vertical positions, so the neck is forced to the bottom of the box, the damage is often repairable or hidden under the head, the head travels safely between the legs. I am waiting to see how you get on with this one, I am sure your dolls will also arrive with the head unattached and also between the legs with a flat spot on top.

Tommo
Lol, even as I was writing my response above I was thinking of Kim and knew that you would be batting for the other team, lol.

Absolutely hysterical about the head. Has to win humurous comment of the day! Still chuckling as I write this.

Wonder if packaging was the issue with pipers for a while where there were numous neck breaks. I believe that they are now packaged encased in memory foam which is an expense that many TPE manufacturers are not going to want to match.

all the best,

Shamus.
Old 07-03-2019, 12:21 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haremlover View Post
Looks like the top of a woman and the bottom of a horse. The modern feminine centaur.

Best wishes

Harem
Or the back end of a goat... SM may have inadvertantly designed a Satyr... Now just add some hooves and little horns and and I might be interested but as a woman, not for for me.

I know, I'm wierd, I like Elves and such (#1)

Shamus

#1 Elves, Faeries, Niads, Dryads, Fauns, Satyrs, pixies, vampires, etc. all welcome here
Old 07-03-2019, 03:53 PM
Platinum Member

I had missed the fact she's got hooves
From the knee up she`s sexy.
She must be made with puffy nipples, tan lines, detachable head, and realistic thick wired fingers.

Tommo
ELOISE Ex-lite ~LINDA OR156E #55~VERA IronTech 155~TANYA IronTech 168~KIM IronTech 160~MEREDITH SM148~ROXY JY148 74 head~TIFF JY165D 80
ELORA WM158D#172~GINGER WM157B#162~VICTORIA WM166C#273~AMBER WM155DD#56~DEBBIE WM168E#70~KATY WM170H#149~ JULIE WM140#57
GEMMA YL170D#188~LEXY YL155D#84~ELLA YL157H#286~EMMA YL148D Classic#122~LISA RED TBD
Old 07-03-2019, 04:06 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
I had missed the fact she's got hooves
From the knee up she`s sexy.
She must be made with puffy nipples, tan lines, detachable head, and realistic thick wired fingers.

Tommo
Dont think that she's got hooves yet (think she's just on tip toes) but I would defnitely see that as a thigh forgiving improvement .... Need to guide Taylor off to pics of Wulfies lil Satyr up the stump from the meet.

Taylor... Just want to emphasise this bit of Tommo's reply.... "realistic thick wired fingers" and if you could please cap them to stop them breaking through the soft TPE even better.

Just joking (sort of) about the satyr.