UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 11-12-2013, 02:13 PM
Silver Member

Default Season's Greetings from CoverDoll!

Santa Claus has been busy so far this year, as he brings us TWO CoverDolls, Raven and Lissa, 4woods EX dolls owned by Wulfie and Nescio. And the Warrior and the Princess are giving us all a taste of both the Naughty and the Nice for the holidays!

But hurry up and unwrap the rest of the issue...
  • the Monthly Featured Photographer is Everhard, who presents us with some useful Tips from the Teashop!...
  • Star88 livens up the party in (not much more than) a doo-rag...
  • Reyna Dayani is cold in winter, but can remember the solar max...
  • Nescio50's Lissa celebrates with her new sisters in a family affair...
  • Deerman's girls show off their Christmas sweaters, nutcrackers, and such...
  • DollyForMe's latest review of "Bounty Killer", another post-apocalyptic thriller...
  • Raven & Lissa's full-size poster, and V-Babe race queens from 2525...
  • and don't forget to check out the Art section, or last-month's Living Dolls Comic...

Don't forget to sign-in (or sign-up if you haven't already), and leave some nice comments on the contributors' blogs!
And we're always looking for more Photographers of the Month, CLICK HERE for details...

Click to go to CoverDoll

Happy Holidays, from all at TDF and CoverDoll

. Yoshimi . . . Maiko . . . Rebecca . . . Lissa . . . . Sacha . . . . Lily . . . . . Lina . . . . Lena . . . . Tracy . .
Old 11-01-2014, 06:03 PM
Silver Member

This month's CoverDoll is Fred01's 4Woods/DollStory AI S+ Yurika, who was featured (along with her Neo-Jr sister Lilica) in last November's Photographer of the Month. Apparently her New Year's Resolution was to get her own CoverDoll spread, and spread for us she does!

And start 2014 right with the rest of this issue...
  • the Monthly Featured Photographer is spedfish, who also has a 4Woods doll who I swear might be alive, As I Live and Breathe!...
  • Reyna Dayani thinks her recent music-video stardom is too much...
  • Nescio50 finds out that his newest doll is actual royalty...
  • Deerman's dolls star in "Cabin Fever: The Great Frog Chase"...
  • Life-Is-Plastic's Pamela dresses as the Pink Lady...
  • DollyForMe's latest review of "The Wolf of Wall Street", starring Leo DiCaprio & Margot Robbie...
  • Yurika's full-size poster, and a V-Babe singing Diva...
  • and don't forget to check out the Art section, or last-month's Living Dolls X-Mas Comic...

Speaking of the comic, we introduced a new feature for this year, The Dolls of Dollfleet calendar, so be sure to check every month for the next sexy crewmember (or at the very least, to count the days until your next shore leave).

Finally, note that long-time blogger Dolltime now has a section on the front page, so if you've never read his work, now's a great time to start! Break out the champagne and raise a toast!

Don't forget to sign-in (or sign-up if you haven't already), and leave some nice comments on the contributors' blogs!
And we're always looking for more Photographers of the Month, CLICK HERE for details...

Click to go to CoverDoll

. Yoshimi . . . Maiko . . . Rebecca . . . Lissa . . . . Sacha . . . . Lily . . . . . Lina . . . . Lena . . . . Tracy . .
Old 11-01-2014, 07:49 PM
Administrator

Thanks for posting.

I'm having difficulties with some of the links Nescio.

I'll PM you the reason.

CT

Old 11-01-2014, 08:29 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Ted View Post
I'm having difficulties with some of the links Nescio.
Thanks for letting me know CT It has been solved

Old 12-01-2014, 02:33 PM
Diamond Member

Hi!

The photos of what the royalty wear are . . . astounding! Please can you tell us more about the costume? Never seen anything quite as ornately incredible as that . . . !

Whilst a youth, my late Mother was collecting historic costume. Sometimes we would find wonderful things assigned to the rounds of theatrical costumiers and being hacked to pieces in use. In the '70s, Fox's sold out giving lots of fun with fancy dress . . . and some of their costumes were fantastically historic.

One of the problems with costume, especially historic costume, is finding either live models or available mannequins to fit to display it . . . and the inflexibility of the traditional mannequin makes them dangerous to use with anything delicate. Is the silicone doll kinder to clothes?

I haven't before looked at Coverdoll but now I see what you're doing and working with a journalist too, you have my admiration.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 12-01-2014, 06:51 PM
Silver Member

Lady Lissa's costume is made by fanplusfriend. It's a gothic lolita fantasy costume.

It took me over one and a half hour to get her dressed But I do like this costume

Old 13-01-2014, 01:47 AM

It looks like she's waiting for her savior to come rescue her.
Dressed like she is it is almost humbling .
And lead us not into temptation..
Old 15-01-2014, 01:55 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nescio50 View Post
It took me over one and a half hour to get her dressed But I do like this costume
:-) Yes - I know all about that - my youth was spent managing a costume collection and dressing mannequins at a Mediaeval castle in Kent. My mother's collection was one of the largest private collections of historic costume in Europe, possibly only exceeded by Mrs Betty Penny who succeeded in doing so much with hers with mobile displays - http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...g=2895,4280872 . Historic fabrics were and are so difficult to manage and the inflexibility of shop window dummies required so much care, and live modelling was potentially even more damaging.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 11-02-2014, 09:52 PM
Silver Member

Default February 2014 issue of CoverDoll

This month's CoverDoll is SuperSoul's other sexy RealDoll Danielle, last seen with her roommate Jade Summers in last August's shoot. This time she has a spread all her own, though Jade does make an appearance...

And you'll fall in love the rest of the issue...
  • the Monthly Featured Photographer is havefun68with29, and his BoyToy Chrissy showing off her Cave-Girl Look!...
  • Star88 catches Kalei in (and out) of a classic little black dress...
  • Nescio50 takes delivery of a new PIB, and shows us Domino dancing...
  • Deerman's got him some dirty dolls, so it must be tub time...
  • Life-Is-Plastic has a new blog, and Pamela has a new pink babydoll...
  • DollyForMe's latest review of "Compulsion", starring the sexy Heather Graham...
  • Danielle's full-size poster, and a V-Babe casting a beauty spell...
  • and don't forget to check out the Art section, or last-month's Living Dolls comic...
  • also a new blog from Dolltime: Sex Time! And February's The Dolls of Dollfleet calendar page!

Click to go to CoverDoll

Old 11-03-2014, 09:43 PM
Silver Member

There's a pot of gold waiting for you at CoverDoll ...

... well, a honeypot or two, anyway, but you'd definitely feel enriched after viewing these lovelies.

On the main page we have Brigitte, who is actually NOT a leprechaun but a MechaDoll owned by her husband ... brigittes hubbie.

And check out the wee folk in the rest of the issue...
  • the Monthly Featured Photographer is Christel, a student bringing Nescio's dolls some Christel Clarity!...
  • Star88's Kalei can't go out, so enjoys some indoor erotica...
  • Nescio50's Lissa (and her clothes) seem to have a kitchen phobia...
  • Newest blogger Rocky brings us his voluptuous doll Stacey, just chilling out...
  • DollyForMe's latest review of "Machete Kills", featuring an all-star cast including Amber Heard...
  • Brigitte's full-size poster, and V-Babes that epitomize ebony & ivory...
  • and don't forget to check out the Art section, or last-month's Living Dolls comic...
  • also a new blog from Dolltime: Sex and the Back Door! And March's The Dolls of Dollfleet calendar page!

Click to go to CoverDoll

Last edited by Nescio50; 11-03-2014 at 09:53 PM.