UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Home Made Dolls Forum. (chkd 22/4)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 14-02-2011, 07:44 PM
Active New Member

Default My new work

Hi,

I've done a new Latex doll. Here are the picts.
She's the only one with small breasts I can do, I made the breasts bigger at my mold.
I testet her 3 times, she is filled with latex foam pieces under 2cm. Her weight is 6kg.
The head is a Selene Clone with a very thick rubber and it is separately inflatable to hold the shape with every air pressure you can give into doll.
She's completely inflatable.
The colour of the face is also latex, washable.
The skin is softer than usual latex and much thicker than a Domax doll.
It's a mixture of natur latex with foam latex.
This doll is to sell, if someone is interested, please make a pm. Price is 300eu without shipping. I think this is fair.
I need the money for reinvestment and I have too much dolls, no place to store left.

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery...php?album=4035

many greetings
For ever dolls
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Resized - 60Xtk.jpg (53.7 KB, 212 views)
File Type: jpg Resized - RCe7R.jpg (49.9 KB, 140 views)
File Type: jpg Resized - xc0Ed.jpg (53.9 KB, 383 views)
File Type: jpg von hinten.jpg (43.5 KB, 140 views)

Last edited by For ever dolls; 14-02-2011 at 07:48 PM.
Old 14-02-2011, 10:10 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Crikey. No offence intended, but those pics look like something a crime scene photographer took.

Very striking, and in another context great lighting etc... but if you're wanting to sell, then maybe another shoot is in order.

Just my opinion, and yours very respectfully,
Old 14-02-2011, 10:37 PM
Banned

this are typical german "Bettlaken" studios.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:12 PM
Active New Member

Default Update Big breasts now

Hi,

this is the first doll with the bigger breasts.

The construction intention was to create a good travel doll (small for in a suitcase) with the resistance
of a stuffed doll. 1m 65cm long.

I pull her straight down the mold, feets come down first, so there are nearly no squeezing artefacts.

I found a technic to brush the doll with a stronger adjusted latex inside to prevent that she over-inflates and becomes round. She can hold the shape very well. The problem of this development against over inflating was that you can see all modifications you do inside the doll. I reduced this a lot to keep the flat skin with my new methods and materials.
The pressure inside the doll is much higher than in usual latex dolls. You can feel that she is stronger at the right places. I can make all places stronger that are stronger at a woman. All in all for the best realistic feeling which is possible for a blow up latex doll.

The breasts are not modified, they are as soft as nature latex can be, I guess 2mm skin. The strongest place is under the beasts and under the arms.
Also the butt cheeks are softer than the brushed parts.

I implanted a very thin piece of glass rainforcement at the dorsal. Thin enought that you just feel that it can't stretch anymore, but not hard in anyway.

There is a nylon pantie integrated in the legs. This feels soft but it is strong.
The weight of your leg can't press down the legs of the doll, but it stays ergonomic soft. Good for under the blanket.

I hang up the inserts with latex bands. Easier to clean, better to penetrate, it dries faster after cleaning.
More realitstic feeling. The inserts are made on glass bottles to be very smooth.
The entries are wide open at the front door, so you can also penetrate with a not so strong erection.

The nipples are full rubber.

The head has a very thick skin, it inflates slowly just with the power of the skin, you also can inflate it round if you wish for a tighter insert. So the face can't over inflate it you don't wish, no matter of the pressure in the doll.
There's a hole for cleaning at the back side of the head, this can also be used for a suck effect if you are big enough to fill the mouth. Lips are painted with a thin liquid latex, so the are smoother than the head which is made in a gypsum mold. The head is much softer than a vinyl head, this is better for a doll to cuddle in bed during you fall asleep.
The insert with the hole is sticked at the back head, there is no seam between mouth and insert.
The neck at the skin is closed, also the head is closed, all in all it's very secure from loss air, but you can see theses many coats. The neck is a little bit longer than needed, this results a better blow job.
Lips and ears and nose are full rubber.
The latex bag that closes the neck comes high with the air- pressure in the doll to hold the head straight. Nylon integrated.

The compete doll is washable without loosing the colour.

All bondings are done with a special latex glue, absolutely sure cured.

Hands are filled with cotton wool, not too much, every finger in a different way, this make the stroking more realistic. Fingers have a very big skin, can hold something like a trouser. The wrist joints are made for a better hand moving, you can see this a little bit. The armes are also closed.

The complete construction of the partial strong skin makes her more directly to controle. The reactions are more directly to feel.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...hp?albumid=165

many greetings
Foreverdolls

Last edited by For ever dolls; 10-03-2011 at 09:25 PM.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:52 PM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

This is a good looking doll, especially like the ass . If these were in mass production id probably buy one.Also like the fact is has oral though i think the mouth is just a little large but i ain't complaining.

You do great work For ever dolls thanks for sharing.