UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 27-03-2023, 02:38 PM
Diamond Member

really cool intro and some great photos. and it looks like youve made shamus dribble a bit too

Old 27-03-2023, 07:27 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Nice to see more otherworldly beings here I hope you survive the next few days

(Google is no help with "Rhyl" except as another drow; can Arachne summon avatars or spirits to do her bidding?)
Old 27-03-2023, 07:31 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
really cool intro and some great photos. and it looks like youve made shamus dribble a bit too
Shamus always dribbles. He's at that age, but yep, you've made he dribble even more.

Cool intro Sir. Looking forward to seeing more

Psion
Old 27-03-2023, 07:31 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Tut, too many rookie mistakes there. Where was the pentagram etched in salt around the table? Where was the emergency Mistletoe above the doorways. Did you even have an emergency fairy in a bottle?

There are so many blatant Elf and Saftety violations in those pics... But, looks as though she was initially weak and you survived your first encounter, so well done there. A life of servitude to her every whim is probably preferable to an instant death... Although there is some debate about that here where Drow are not exactly on the party invite list. To quote the general concensus "Oh God, now there's two of them".

Not saying that you've got the girls here nervous but all of them went to bed with their wands last night.

Great intro thread ... Now what do we call you. Agent013 seems a bit of a mouthful and whilst "Arachne's Bitch" may now be apt it is a bit much to write each time. Maybe we should just refer to you as Jaluk? I'll ponder that one whilst she takes you off for your gimp suit fitting. ... lol, I'm sure that these Elves make at least half the stuff up that they say about Drow.

Enjoy your days training to serve her,

Laters

Shamus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willendorph View Post
Can we shorten it to "A Bitch"?....

AB? or AJ (Arachne's Jaluk!) both sound best to me
"No, you will not sully my initials as the name for my slave, no matter how accurate the title. Jaluk is too kind, better than he currently deserves. Perhaps you can choose from wael, or mal'ai, or perhaps rothe. Even wanre, but again that may be too kind. To you those would mean 'fool,' 'idiot', 'slave', and 'servant.' Rothe is also what we call the large herd animals we keep for their furs and meat. Creatures we keep alive for our own purposes. How fitting...

"I was never weak. Never call me that again! Or I may have to show what the drow are truly capable of... Remember, the things your surface elves tell you are the stories passed on by the ones that survived... There are now two of us, and there will be many more! Ha ha ha!"
Old 27-03-2023, 07:43 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Tut, too many rookie mistakes there. Where was the pentagram etched in salt around the table? Where was the emergency Mistletoe above the doorways. Did you even have an emergency fairy in a bottle?

There are so many blatant Elf and Saftety violations in those pics... But, looks as though she was initially weak and you survived your first encounter, so well done there. A life of servitude to her every whim is probably preferable to an instant death... Although there is some debate about that here where Drow are not exactly on the party invite list. To quote the general concensus "Oh God, now there's two of them".

Not saying that you've got the girls here nervous but all of them went to bed with their wands last night.

Great intro thread ... Now what do we call you. Agent013 seems a bit of a mouthful and whilst "Arachne's Bitch" may now be apt it is a bit much to write each time. Maybe we should just refer to you as Jaluk? I'll ponder that one whilst she takes you off for your gimp suit fitting. ... lol, I'm sure that these Elves make at least half the stuff up that they say about Drow.

Enjoy your days training to serve her,

Laters

Shamus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willendorph View Post
Can we shorten it to "A Bitch"?....

AB? or AJ (Arachne's Jaluk!) both sound best to me

That photo of Arachne waking up where she has her hand on her head is a really nice shot too - my favourite of the set. I'm really surprised you got such a nice clear photo whith just candles. It also seems that you managed to avoid burning down your... err Arachne's house too while doing it. I don't think you impresses her much with your human magic though!
I mean, you could just call me 'Agent' or '0013'... She's not in your house (probably)! She's no threat to you (maybe)! But hopefully your elves have some powerful wands, just in case!

Sorry Shamus, I was rushed! In the moment! I was trying to help... Those books are open to healing spells and drow information, not protection or warding! There is a little fae in my house, but I haven't seen her since Arachne appeared. I'll have to lure her out with some peanut butter or something and make sure she's okay, but also make sure Arachne isn't around. I don't see them getting along well...

'Elf and Safety' Good one!

I was really impressed with how the lighting turned out, but I'm pretty sure that the current quality of phone cameras is mostly to thank for that. (All shot on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, 3 years old at this point so newer tech is probably even better!) The candles went out between shots in attempt to keep them at a similar height for consistency. I was very careful with them around Arachne, especially when I made the transition from table to floor. I'd consider doing it again in the future, or recommend anyone with a good camera to try it as well. But human light spells? Yeah... Not her favorite. Her eyes are adjusting but it will take some time.
Old 27-03-2023, 07:46 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the living tribunal View Post
Nice to see more otherworldly beings here I hope you survive the next few days

(Google is no help with "Rhyl" except as another drow; can Arachne summon avatars or spirits to do her bidding?)
Rhyl is probably going to be the subject of the next photoset. However, he is in every single photo of this first set (admittedly, he's swallowed completely in shadows in at least one, and intentionally obscured and hidden in others). Can you find him and figure out what he is?

Good luck!
Old 27-03-2023, 08:34 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent0013 View Post
Can you find him and figure out what he is?
I believe I have - and if I'm right, Google has furnished me with his backstory, or at least one version of him But we shall have to wait and see if Arachne is as undeniably evil as that would require
Old 27-03-2023, 09:04 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the living tribunal View Post
I believe I have - and if I'm right, Google has furnished me with his backstory, or at least one version of him But we shall have to wait and see if Arachne is as undeniably evil as that would require
I mean, she's a drow, so there's every chance she is!

If you don't want to risk ruining the fun of the search for others, you should PM me what you think!
Old 27-03-2023, 09:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by psion satori View Post
Shamus always dribbles.
More so it seems since Xenia first appeared on the site!
Old 28-03-2023, 09:47 AM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent0013 View Post
Rhyl is probably going to be the subject of the next photoset. However, he is in every single photo of this first set (admittedly, he's swallowed completely in shadows in at least one, and intentionally obscured and hidden in others). Can you find him and figure out what he is?

Good luck!

I do love a game!

Am I close? This item looks somewhat circumspect....