UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum. > WM Doll Forum.

Old 20-01-2021, 02:04 AM
Bronze Member

Default Just ordered 2 WM Dolls

Hi All,

I have just ordered 2 WM Dolls from Cloud Climax; looking forward to them being delivered in 5 weeks or so.

I ordered a WM Doll 151cm C Cup with Head 304 and a WM Dolls 166cm C cup with Head #266.

They looked so cute but I could not decide between them. Both ended up being ordered from Cloud Climax.

Ultimately I wanted a doll over 170cm, to match my height, but the weight of many WM Dolls are close to 38 Kg at this height which is a non-starter for me. The day I can get a 172cm sized doll under 28kg is a day I look forward to immensely'

I have, however, noticed that one manufacturer is offering a gel internal body reducing a doll's weight up to 10 kgs which is great news but not WM yet.

I have bought from WM Dolls, DollHouse 168, Sanhui and Doll4Ever.

WM Dolls have always been the best, in my opinion, as they seem to keep their makeup longer and their fingers do not break as easily so I want to stick with WM. The wigs are rubbish for all dolls regardless of manufacturer and I am hunting for good quality wigs.

Fun times are ahead as I already have 10 dolls, two of which are WM Doll/s, two are Kimberly dolls, three are Sanhui Silicon dolls, one is a Doll4Ever doll and two dolls are from Dollhouse.

Due to space I may have to sell a couple of them (possibly my Kimberly Dolls) not because of money but due to running out of space in my house.

If I cannot house them I will sell within the next few months within the selling forum.

I am hoping not to have to sell as they are part of my 'support bubble'. lol

Regards,

JC
Old 20-01-2021, 03:11 AM
Silver Member

A true collector!
Old 20-01-2021, 04:00 AM
Golden Diamond Member

I've got both of those

You will be absolutely over the moon with both of these girls as they are two of the very finest available.

The 151C has a fluidity of movement that is to my mind unequalled. My girl Angel moves in a very feline manner ith her limbs sliding into very natural poses. And YL TPE... Stunning.

As for the 166C... A queen amongst Jinsan bodies with realistic areas of firmness and a weight distibution that makes her seem lighter than girls who are 3kg+ lighter on paper. Again another girl thats an absolute pleasure to pose.

On #266 apparently she is the sister head to #273.

Brilliant choice that man

Shamus.
Old 20-01-2021, 09:06 AM
Bronze Member

To get a tall doll with low weight there is only one possibility the moment. Silicone with a quite large foam core, which will cause the doll to be less soft. You simply cannot eat the cake and still have it...

But mainly congrats to your order and the wait will hopefully not be too long. Distract yourself and don‘t forget to breathe

J
Old 20-01-2021, 06:58 PM
Diamond Member

other than an air doll the only one lighter is a teddy babe around 20 pounds (9kg).

carlys_guy
Old 20-01-2021, 07:50 PM
Silver Member

There's a WM168A available. The A may be an issue for you but it's recorded as under 30kg.

Too late now, mind. You'll be happy with your choices.

I just happened to notice as I was compiling my wish list
Old 20-01-2021, 07:56 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy70 View Post
To get a tall doll with low weight there is only one possibility the moment. Silicone with a quite large foam core, which will cause the doll to be less soft. You simply cannot eat the cake and still have it...

But mainly congrats to your order and the wait will hopefully not be too long. Distract yourself and don‘t forget to breathe

J
Hi Poppy,

JY are now selling girls with gel TPE cores that take 10kg off the weight of the average TPE girl. Its a cost option adding several hundred to the price for the reduced weight. It's cheap though when you consider the number of girls who end up in for sales posts a couple of days after delivery!

I believe that PD will be the first to take delivery of one so expect a report here imminently as to what these next gen girls are like in the real world.

On the foam cores, Kimberdolls are built on a foam core but I don't think that it takes their weight down by much. Thats nothing against silicone, just saying that the technology also crossses over to some TPE girls.

HTH,

Shamus.
Old 20-01-2021, 08:02 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgreysoulboy View Post
There's a WM168A available. The A may be an issue for you but it's recorded as under 30kg.

Too late now, mind. You'll be happy with your choices.

I just happened to notice as I was compiling my wish list
She's gorgeous...

The A cups on the 168A are not a flat chest like on the (do not import!) 158A. She's got long slim arms and legs and looks like a long slim girl but without the wasoie waist that too many of these girls have.
Old 20-01-2021, 08:27 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
She's gorgeous...

The A cups on the 168A are not a flat chest like on the (do not import!) 158A. She's got long slim arms and legs and looks like a long slim girl but without the wasoie waist that too many of these girls have.
Waspy?

Anyway, I reckon she'd be perfect for the witch Catriona. The issue is getting her without another stack of heads with their related cost

I think a huge chunk of the price is actually shipping and duty which means that extra heads cost nothing much for the Jinsan folk (they fit easily in the box and add only a tad extra weight) but mean we are lumbered.
Old 20-01-2021, 08:53 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgreysoulboy View Post
Waspy?

Anyway, I reckon she'd be perfect for the witch Catriona. The issue is getting her without another stack of heads with their related cost

I think a huge chunk of the price is actually shipping and duty which means that extra heads cost nothing much for the Jinsan folk (they fit easily in the box and add only a tad extra weight) but mean we are lumbered.
Sandro once posted that 50% of the cost of a doll was in logistics.

Waspy refers to dolls where the link between the chest and the thighs is inplausably thin.

an exmple that springs to mind is the YL148. Now, there are two of this body, the waspie and the classic so its one that you always need to be careful when ordering.

look at this girls waist and you will see what I mean by waspie:

a bit like:

It reduces weight but its not really my cup of tea.

Shamus.