Originally Posted by dollgirl View Post
Dolls don't hog the bathroom for hours at a time or fart in bed
My gal does, and the bed and the sofa.
eco
Old 09-08-2019, 08:51 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt35uk View Post
I like my doll precisely because I like women, not because I don't, so the title and I guess the spirit of the article doesn't really resonate with me I'm afraid, even though I don't really disagree with a lot of what it actually says.
that's great feedback Matt thanks
Old 09-08-2019, 08:55 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Nice article, though perhaps a bit too prejudiced and judgemental of the real thing in my opinion.

Popups are a tad annoying, please don't overdo it as it's a route to a promptly clicked 'X' button.
that's a great point, thank you for that

and noted about popups, they should only appear once in a while if you get rid but let me know if it doesn't
Old 09-08-2019, 08:57 AM
Vendor

thank you all for your feedback

it's a hard one to gauge the overall feeling of the piece and you've got to come down somewhere

I think most people beginning their doll journey do have a more negative vision of women, and that's mostly who that article is targeting

I think dolls actually give men a greater appreciation of women and the longer they've been owners the more favourable they view women

would you guys agree with that?
Old 09-08-2019, 10:07 AM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovedoll_co_uk View Post
I think dolls actually give men a greater appreciation of women and the longer they've been owners the more favourable they view women

Tricky ball. I've swung my bat and this came out of it:

Dolls take the fear of rejection and inevitable heartache out of the mating equation. So perhaps I see women more as individuals now, rather than primarily potential mates...?

The ball is in the air now... Someone catch it!

- - -
Old 09-08-2019, 11:11 AM
Banned

Quote:

it's a hard one to gauge the overall feeling of the piece and you've got to come down somewhere

I think most people beginning their doll journey do have a more negative vision of women, and that's mostly who that article is targeting

Hi Graham,

my first response in this thread was not really to the article so here goes with my appraisal.

I once dated a woman who worked on the reabilitation of young offenders and her opinion of all children seems biased by her interaction with these youths.

In a similar manner, if your opinion of those who have dolls is based only on a small subset of those who order dolls through your site then it may be corrupted into assuming that the data available is typical of the entire data population.

One cannot say "Most people" based on limited input but rather such is simply a personal feeling based upon one's own experience of the people that have spoken to you which will be a subset of those who have ordered from you. I feel that I switched off a little to the blogs on your site as they seemed to be treading a similar path of painting the many based on the experiences with some.

In my own case I have no issue with the fairer sex.... Much to my sons embarrassment as I have no issue chatting with women that I meet. I think that he only comes to Tesco's with me in order to take notes, lol. there's no great secret. You talk about them not you, you are never base or rude, and you make them laugh. Simples. Sure that he'll get it eventually.

I genuinely like women, always have, always will. But in my case I think that I relate more with the primary Japanese cause of doll ownership amongst professionals of there simply not being enough hours in the day for the time to devote to living one's life around a more tradtional relationship.

I think rather than recognising your clients as those unable to find a girlfriend perhaps your assumed customer and target demographic should instead be focused upon professionals who simply just do not have the time to have a career and a girlfriend.

If youperceived your client base that way, that might actually help also the one's who do need a doll for the reasons you give as rather than identifying themselves with a destructive mindset, they would actually be associated with something done by successful professionals which would reduce the risk of any self imposed stigma associated with doing something regarded as being an action of last resort rather than an action of choice.

There is of course the other Japanese issue of falling birth rates due in no small part to the work based culture which these girls are not able to help with.... Although my Holly does seem to have put on a few pounds

All the best,

Shamus.

Last edited by shamus; 09-08-2019 at 10:51 PM.
Old 09-08-2019, 12:00 PM
Silver Member

Quote:

I’d say for me dolls are a different entity (obviously) and i love and appreciate them for being them, as long as i been into dolls they haven’t given me any greater appreciation of women at all as the focus of my love and desire is my doll, i still see women as i always have....as women no more no less, just the desire for real women is not there anymore and hasn't been for a number of years

So i can either face facts or live a lie
Old 09-08-2019, 12:45 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:

I can't say owning a doll has changed my view of women for better nor worse. I've always treated them the same way I'd expect to be treated myself. It has changed how I view a relationship with a real life lady however. Having a doll in my life has lessened my desire to seek out a real partner.