UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Love doll UK
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2019, 03:18 PM
Silver Member

Awesome posts
It is said by alot people society is headed towards a robot / human future .
Depopulation is one thing .
Crazy how things have changed in past years and at fast pace .
Wounder if we get a hologram in our rooms
Old 09-08-2019, 05:14 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovedoll_co_uk View Post
I think most people beginning their doll journey do have a more negative vision of women, and that's mostly who that article is targeting
I'd be interested to know why you think that. I'm not saying you're wrong as I can only speak for myself and the general attitude I've experienced on forums, but that's not the impression I've got at all.
Old 10-08-2019, 10:59 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Hi Graham,

One cannot say "Most people" based on limited input but rather such is simply a personal feeling based upon one's own experience of the people that have spoken to you which will be a subset of those who have ordered from you. I feel that I switched off a little to the blogs on your site as they seemed to be treading a similar path of painting the many based on the experiences with some...
Thanks for the great feedback Shamus and you're right, not everyone falls into this category. I've come across a wide range of individuals and I actually hang out with a guy who sounds very similar to you in terms of his view of women - he's very nice to be around. I've also come across guys who use dolls to kink up an already very active sex life.

It's a bit tough writing articles because if you make them too general, to encompass everyone, then you're not really writing to anyone specifically. However, as it's a recurring trend here, I'm definitely going to take on board the tips you guys are sharing, thanks
Old 10-08-2019, 11:07 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt35uk View Post
I'd be interested to know why you think that. I'm not saying you're wrong as I can only speak for myself and the general attitude I've experienced on forums, but that's not the impression I've got at all.
Thanks Matt, I think I should have probably phrased that different, to something like "dolls help men to appreciate women more". I say that as a combination of experience, speaking with doll owners over the years and hearing how things change, how they move into relationships for the first time or work through some issue they've had with women. I also use a bit of logic in that dolls are not judgmental and as men we often feel quite judged in our sexualities, so being given the freedom to express ourselves sexually, we most certainly will grow in our love for all things.
Old 10-08-2019, 08:43 PM
Vendor

Hi Graham,

I thought that this may be food for thought.
I see your Post/podcast title and thought it may be beneficial if you were to interview me on the topic - as a self proclaimed MGTOW.

If you listen to the media, we all (MGTOW) hate women, and are basement dwelling incels etc etc.
So it may be good for people to hear what the dark side (MGTOW) have to say on that topic.

Just food for thought.
Let me know if you're interested.

Phil