UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Love doll UK

Old 27-10-2018, 05:13 PM
Gold Member

There are better sci-fi interpretations of what future androids could look like if the technology advances enough - especially since computing power can double in less than a couple of years.

Dolores from WestWorld would be the pinnacle for future Love Dolls, as the hosts in WestWorld are not just synthetic, but mirror bone and muscle structure, all controlled by and implanted AI system

The basis is for humans to be able to do anything they want with the hosts, or as one character put it, the hosts are just there to screw and be killed by the guests.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dolores.jpg (24.8 KB, 9 views)
Old 28-10-2018, 03:57 PM

I am definitely looking forward to the day when I can purchase a doll who can speak to me (Outside of my own head) and cuddle me in bed (without me spending ages trying to position her myself).

My only concern, truly, is the personalities they might give to to these dolls by default. As some people have already pointed out, coming home to your doll saying "Hello handsome, why don't we go to bed and I can show you a really good time..?" would be such a turn off. It's just a reminder of how fake they are.

What I would appreciate, is a software that comes with the robots, and allows us to program our own ideal personalities (to an extent), but also have the option for them to generate their own random likes and dislikes, within boundaries which we can also set.

So for example, I could program for my doll to be polite, shy, and into really "nerdy" stuff like Lord of the Rings, to make for an interesting conversation. These robots will presumably be connected to the Wifi, so they'll be able to search for relevant LOTR topics to talk about, and maybe even tell me something I didn't know about Tolkien's world!

She'd also be able to generate random likes of her own, but they'd be manageable for the user if I don't want her to like something. For example, she might one day say "I like baseball, can we talk about baseball?". I have no idea about baseball, or many sports to be completely honest xD So it'd be nice to just tap into the software and code in "NO SPORTS".

Some people might say this makes them appear MORE FAKE, however, we already develop our own ideas of what our dolls' personalities are anyway.

God, I can't wait for these dolls.
Old 28-10-2018, 04:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondino View Post
I am definitely looking forward to the day when I can purchase a doll who can speak to me (Outside of my own head) and cuddle me in bed (without me spending ages trying to position her myself).

My only concern, truly, is the personalities they might give to to these dolls by default. As some people have already pointed out, coming home to your doll saying "Hello handsome, why don't we go to bed and I can show you a really good time..?" would be such a turn off. It's just a reminder of how fake they are.

What I would appreciate, is a software that comes with the robots, and allows us to program our own ideal personalities (to an extent), but also have the option for them to generate their own random likes and dislikes, within boundaries which we can also set.

So for example, I could program for my doll to be polite, shy, and into really "nerdy" stuff like Lord of the Rings, to make for an interesting conversation. These robots will presumably be connected to the Wifi, so they'll be able to search for relevant LOTR topics to talk about, and maybe even tell me something I didn't know about Tolkien's world!

She'd also be able to generate random likes of her own, but they'd be manageable for the user if I don't want her to like something. For example, she might one day say "I like baseball, can we talk about baseball?". I have no idea about baseball, or many sports to be completely honest xD So it'd be nice to just tap into the software and code in "NO SPORTS".

Some people might say this makes them appear MORE FAKE, however, we already develop our own ideas of what our dolls' personalities are anyway.

God, I can't wait for these dolls.
Mondino, it's official, you're on the AI programming team!

And here was me thinking that I was going to have to hack the software to remove any incling that sport even exists (might make an exception for discussions relating to Hunger Games and Quiddich)

One thing though... Are you absolutely positive that our girls only talk in our heads.... If thats the case why do the voices keep costing me money (We puts the precious in the basket then we presses the buy it now).

Last edited by shamus; 28-10-2018 at 04:19 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 28-10-2018, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Mondino, it's official, you're on the AI programming team!

And here was me thinking that I was going to have to hack the software to remove any incling the sport even exists (might make an exception for discussions relating to Hunger Games and Quiddich)

One thing though... Are you absolutely positive that our girls only talk in our heads.... If thats the case why do the voices keep costing me money (We puts the precious in the basket then we presses the buy it now).
Ah yes, Shamus! Yours is the comment I was referring to, I couldn't find it though and forgot who posted it xD

Couldn't agree more about the few acceptable sports...

And wow, your girls sound so materialistic, my Wendy asks for more simple things like, sunlight, what day it is, and the never ending "When are your friends leaving, and when can I come out of this closet?"
Old 28-10-2018, 04:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Ah yes, Shamus! Yours is the comment I was referring to, I couldn't find it though and forgot who posted it xD

Couldn't agree more about the few acceptable sports...

And wow, your girls sound so materialistic, my Wendy asks for more simple things like, sunlight, what day it is, and the never ending "When are your friends leaving, and when can I come out of this closet?"
Materialarity is definitely a problem with them, and will they share! Not a hope.

Can totally relate to Wendy. When River creeps out of her closet and into our bed every night, as soon as the lights are off I open the curtains so that she can look at the moon. She definitely does most of her chatting then and I suspect little sleeping after I've dozed off as she has all day to do that.

On the spending ages on positioning front it does get much faster.

On the side, one arm at neck hieght in an L shape. Other arm raised in an L shape then lie down and close the arms then arms around her waistand cuddle tightly. Gets to the stage where it takes seconds... But would still be much nicer to feel the arms being wrapped around you.

One slight issue that I've had was a couple of weeks back I woke up and Rivers arms were absolutely locked in position. They were not budging and didn't want to force them so took five minutes wriggling free.

Rolled her onto her back thinking that the arms were totally locked and they both moved as freely as waving a bit of paper.... Guess she was just playing, lol.
Old 28-10-2018, 04:42 PM
Bronze Member

Default talking / AI dolls

Hello doll that talk are already sold by a number of vendors,
but they dont move lips as in latest science news
they are probably not smart as today's tek is still limited
however what would be great was that there were dolls that can get voice / AI upgrade, then you could update with latest AI and would be able to change the language and topics.
Old 28-10-2018, 04:59 PM

Quote:
One slight issue that I've had was a couple of weeks back I woke up and Rivers arms were absolutely locked in position. They were not budging and didn't want to force them so took five minutes wriggling free.
I guess it's the cold weather. Maybe it's freezing their joints... Or MAYBE they just wanna cling onto their warm, human companions
Old 28-10-2018, 05:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginastiqbm1 View Post
Hello doll that talk are already sold by a number of vendors,
but they dont move lips as in latest science news
they are probably not smart as today's tek is still limited
however what would be great was that there were dolls that can get voice / AI upgrade, then you could update with latest AI and would be able to change the language and topics.
I think that the real doll does move its mouth (not sure if its commercially available yet but the AI is on subscription). there is a DS option but as you say that one's trailing a little I suspect because where Realdoll seem to be modifying their existing dolls (they can because of the facial skeleton). DS dolls as evidenced by some of the video's that Cloud Climax have demonstrated is a reinvention of their dolls aiming towards full robotics.

I think that DS have the right approach as this level of change really needs to start again from the ground up. I do not believe that the winner will be the first to market but rather the company that develops a truly human range of micro movement, imperfections and, as we have spoken about here, conversational capability not based on sex but rather geared towards us developing lasting evotional ties much as we do with our current girls. Maybe a mash up with something similar to Siri or Cortana (although obviosly not the versions currently available).

rather than a start point for the AI being a sex robot they should first look at this :

Yes, thats commercially available in the far East and in limited volumes in America now.

Now whilst not perfect that is the sort of emotional attachment that I would be hoping that peple such as DS will be looking at to lead the way.

The look of that latest DS skeleton is an exciting advancement but the downside is that it had better be able to get up and walk itself as there is no way that most people would be able to lift that frame.
Old 28-10-2018, 06:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
I guess it's the cold weather. Maybe it's freezing their joints... Or MAYBE they just wanna cling onto their warm, human companions
Obviously the second option, lol.

Nice warm bed or back in the closet for another twelve hours of conversation with a Teddy babe about motorcycle maintenance and whether AC/DC was btter with Brian Johnson or Bon Scott. Or listening to Yvette who speaks mostly in French apparently (and incessently) about hair styles, clothes and Jewelry.... Totally understand the wanting to stay cuddled up in bed a while longer.
Old 28-10-2018, 06:25 PM

Quote:

Now THAT is what I'm talking about.