UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum

Old 28-03-2016, 06:05 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
likkle moi?

All silicone dolls have seam lines, its just part of the molding process. manufacturers trim the flash off as close as they can, but some seam remains. You could have a go with a scalpel or razor blade, but the likely outcome, even for the deft of touch would be worse than the original. In truth, you stop seeing them about 5 minutes after you get your girl

Even the larger silicone girls have them, look on Xiaoli's shoulder and along her thigh

Karrot
Hmm... Yes... I see mmm, er... what are we drooling looking at again? oh yes thighs and... thigh... and should,,, er... boobs, I mean seams, yes seams... seams to be all in order "WHACK!!" Ouch!, Peter!... Sorry about this Karrot hun, gotta go dammit.

Pete.
Old 28-03-2016, 06:36 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARK ANGEL View Post
Hmm... Yes... I see mmm, er... what are we drooling looking at again? oh yes thighs and... thigh... and should,,, er... boobs, I mean seams, yes seams... seams to be all in order "WHACK!!" Ouch!, Peter!... Sorry about this Karrot hun, gotta go dammit.

Pete.
Oh Pete, always in trouble

Yes Tam, Xiaoli is mine....or I'm hers.....or Jess time shares me out......or something.....

Karrot

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 28-03-2016, 07:25 PM
Bronze Member

Ok so I've spent the afternoon pricing up the beautiful Chloe and have got down to two companies. Unique-Dolls with a price of £417 incl shipping, and JM Dolls (who I think is the manufacturer?) in China for £345. I've had to email JM to see what the shipping will be but, I just wanted to ask if you all think it's safe buying from China?

Believe me, I came very close to hitting the BUY button at unique as I was able to buy her via PayPal then and there but I managed to just stop myself!

Tam.
Old 28-03-2016, 07:39 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Personally i would go with Unique Dolls. They will drop ship direct from the manufacturer to you, so you 'may' get some customs charges to pay, but they will deal with everything else for you.

If you do have charges to pay it all depends on the carrier as to how it works. With FedEx they deliver, then send a bill, with DHL, ParcelFarce, etc you usually get a letter or Email billing you, you pay (online), they deliver.

Karrot

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 28-03-2016, 08:08 PM
Administrator

Hi Tam, i was going to suggest another doll but after reading your post i guess you have Chloe in your heart then no other doll will do because you will always wonder what she is like, so i guess you have to go with it, and with your circumstances then the other doll 100cm ds doll might be a bit big and you may have a problem hiding her, Chloe you can hide anywere.

Just be careful as its a wire skeleton and the wire can snap of you " pose" her to much.

Also negotiate your price as £417 is a bit steep.

Im sure Annie will see you ok

Sam..
Old 28-03-2016, 09:12 PM
Gold Member

Just wanted to add a belated welcome, Tamerick. . Hope you manage to get your new friend soon.
Old 28-03-2016, 09:16 PM
Bronze Member

Hi Sam,

I knew karrot would say go with Unique, and to be honest something tells me i'd be better off going that way.
I was surprised at the difference in prices as one i'd be tempted to order now and the other would definitely have to wait until after i sorted my cars out!

How would i go about negotiations with Annie?

You hit the nail on the head though about Chloe, there's something about this doll that i'm just absolutely fascinated with, and despite her size i've just got to have her.

Tam.
Old 28-03-2016, 11:26 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale66 View Post
Just wanted to add a belated welcome, Tamerick. . Hope you manage to get your new friend soon.
Thank's Dale, it's looking more and more likely!
Old 28-03-2016, 11:38 PM
Diamond Member

Annie has an advantage - manufacturers value her business. Dealing with JM direct is dealing with a foreign country.

If a manufacturer values business through a vendor they won't want to upset them.

Your lady's namesake

sends greetings.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 29-03-2016, 04:57 PM
Bronze Member

..But who is Annie and how can i contact her? I'd much rather deal with someone closer to home.

Tam.

Tags
65cm, chloe, jm doll