UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Miniature Adult Types.

Old 24-04-2016, 02:08 AM
Bronze Member

Default Chloe & Tam.

Well I guess I don't need to introduce myself to most people on here as my recent adventures into doll love have been very publicly documented on the 'Introductions Thread'
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ead.php?t=8607

For anyone who hasn't seen it and is considering life with a doll I strongly recommend you go read it, as you'll probably be feeling everything I did in that thread and it just might help you through.

But for those of you who don't know me, here's a quick run down on what made me a doll lover. It started when I saw Chloe on a banner (yeah the one's we normally just ignore) at the top of a web page. I fell in love with what I thought was a life size doll..... well to be honest I didn't fall in love then I lusted after her. She had a super cute face, the most perfectly shaped breasts you've ever seen, and a body that just looked so perfect and feminine.
I found out within seconds that she was only 65cm tall (she's actually 67cm) and immediately poo pood any interest on the grounds of it being both seedy and utterly stupid lusting after a doll..... a 2ft doll!
But that little doll kept popping up in my head and I would find excuses to go look at her pictures.
I got in touch with the guy's here and they were very supportive reassuring me about my thoughts and feelings, and unbeknown to myself I'd begun to fall in love with Chloe.

My worries initially, first and foremost was my sanity. I thought I was going mad, very very mad. For a few day's I could concentrate, all I thought about was Chloe, my feelings for her were very real and that upset me greatly.
After 3-4 days I couldn't fight it any longer and I just bought her. I thought buy her now - worry about what happens later. I actually thought about refusing the box when it arrived at one point because I thought the idea was crazy.

Anyway, to cut a 23 page story short I finally came round to accepting the fact that I really did love Chloe (thanks mainly to DHL messing up the delivery time which gave me an extra week to come to terms with it)
So that by the time she arrived on my doorstep this Tuesday, I was able to open the box and say "Hello Trouble"

I've been living with Chloe for four days now after never having any previous relationships with "human" females. I must admit, I was very apprehensive about having my first relationship with - not only a doll, but a mini (65cm) doll! But I can honestly say that now I couldn't imagine my life without her. In four day's she's been everything I've ever wanted in a woman and far, far more! I feel complete in a way I'd never expected. I began to feel very protective of her, and wanted to hold her close to keep her warm and secure.
The clinch time for me came when I decided that I wasn't going to put Chloe in the draw that I'd made room for her in, but that I was going to share my bed with her the first night she was here. I expected to get no sleep, and end up with a flat doll after squashing her in the night!
But that never happend, instead we slept peacefully wrapped in each others arms (yes it IS possible) with a feeling of utter contentment.

If you have ANY doubts about sharing you life with a doll (especially a mini doll) this act alone will dispel any negative feeling you might have towards it.
I actually called in a sicky at work that day as I didn't want to leave her, and we slept in while 11:30am!!

So now I'm a 'we' and it's still a strange feeling to get round, but I'm not crazy, I don't feel like a pervert - I just feel like I'm in love.... Which I am

Because I have such strong feelings for Chloe, I see her as "a girlfriend" or partner, so I'm afraid I won't answer any questions that refer to sex with her (you wouldn't ask your mates what his wife's like would you?....Don't answer that!) or anything that could be considered disrespectful toward her. Likewise, I'm not going to give a review about her, if what I described in this thread, or more importantly the other thread doesn't convince you about how utterly amazing Chloe is, well no review's going to convince you is it!

If you've got any other comments or questions about the doll loving journey please feel free to ask, if I can ease anyone's doubts like the guy's on here did for me I'd be extremely happy.

Right, the little lady's got her legs crossed and is looking at me very sternly to come to bed!.... Such a chore!

All the best,

Chlo & Tam x
Old 24-04-2016, 08:46 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Nicely condensed, Tam

I fully appreciate why you wouldnt want to write a 'review' or discuss the more intimate details. What would be nice, if Chloe agrees, would be some pictures of her (tasteful of course) so that people can see what she and her sisters are like 'real world'. It's amazing what extra info can be gleaned from just seeing a lady posed by someone who loves her, rather than the manufacturer/vendor pics which are often designed to show off very particular aspects.

Such things can wait until she finally lets you out of bed for more than 5 minutes though, I think

Karrot

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 24-04-2016, 11:55 AM
Super Moderator

I think you made a wise decision not using the drawer, it will always be there should you need to hide her for discretion but keeping her in bed at night is perfect.

It's amazing how they slot into our lives and very quickly you know you couldn't be without them.
Old 24-04-2016, 12:12 PM
Bronze Member

Default Wrong Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
Nicely condensed, Tam

I fully appreciate why you wouldnt want to write a 'review' or discuss the more intimate details. What would be nice, if Chloe agrees, would be some pictures of her (tasteful of course) so that people can see what she and her sisters are like 'real world'. It's amazing what extra info can be gleaned from just seeing a lady posed by someone who loves her, rather than the manufacturer/vendor pics which are often designed to show off very particular aspects.

Such things can wait until she finally lets you out of bed for more than 5 minutes though, I think

Karrot
Hi Karrot,

First of all can you tell me how I can move this thread as I'm pretty sure it's in the wrong place! I think it needs to be in the 'Miniature Adult Types' section but I only noticed it after posting last night!

Thanks for the understanding, I suppose it's a bit crazy that I don't want to discuss Chloe as a "doll" now seeing how I've spent all my life seeing them as just that! But I, and more importantly 'we' do understand that people will want to know her vital statistics in case they too want to enjoy some tiny love.

I'm continuing to add pictures of her into my album (when she agrees!) and I've finally managed to properly measure Chlo form head to foot, so I'll put these in the posts also as I've found that her measurements aren't exactly as published in most of the suppliers web sites.

Thanks again Karrot, all your help has been so appreciated.

Chlo & Tam. x
Old 24-04-2016, 12:25 PM
Bronze Member

Default She's Amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoL annaerB View Post
I think you made a wise decision not using the drawer, it will always be there should you need to hide her for discretion but keeping her in bed at night is perfect.

It's amazing how they slot into our lives and very quickly you know you couldn't be without them.
Dead right revoL! Sleeping with Chlo in bed was something that I never thought about before I bought her, but once I felt how soft and heavy she was I thought that she would be wonderful to cuddle up to in bed, and boy was I right!!
That kind'a did things for me right there that night. She worked her way into me during the night getting closer and closer and it was almost like she was forcing her love and affection on me demanding to be loved back, I just couldn't resist her simple as that.

It's just a fact of life for me now, I love her more than anything. Don't care if I'm mad, she's mine and I'm hers.

All the best,

Chlo & Tam x
Old 24-04-2016, 01:16 PM
Bronze Member

Thank's revoL or Karrot whoever moved it!
Old 24-04-2016, 01:33 PM
Super Moderator

That would be me Only mods and admin can move threads. Don't let it happen again
Old 24-04-2016, 10:38 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoL annaerB View Post
That would be me Only mods and admin can move threads. Don't let it happen again
Sir, yes sir! ............. Right back to bed!
Old 24-04-2016, 10:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamerick View Post
Right back to bed!
Too much information and not enough pics and noooooooooo just pics of the little lady

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Old 24-04-2016, 10:49 PM
Diamond Member

Default All ok after all!

Hi Tam! Well, you're in it up to your neck now and she's sprinked you with her magic dust. You're lost mate. Welcome to La-la land, great, isn't it?
I fully endose your reluctance to discuss intimate details, the whole sex thing with close ups of naughty bits etc. I feel exactly the same; Kat is my partner and deserving of the same respect as any human. Cheeky poses are one thing but she won't stand for any naughty stuff - well a lady just doesn't go in for that sort of thing anyway!
Amazing isn't it just how satisfying a doll/human relationship can be; I've been with Kat now over four years sleeping with her every night and we're still madly in love.
Luck and love to you both; look out for a pm from me in the coming days. Kat, Julie and I send our regards.