UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Miniature Adult Types.

Old 24-04-2016, 10:50 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfie View Post
Too much information and not enough pics and noooooooooo just pics of the little lady

She's not got anything on at the moment Wulfie! I wouldn't want to embarrass her

Cho & Tam.
Old 24-04-2016, 11:00 PM
Bronze Member

Hi Kats!

Yep you were sooooo right!......... Although you never told me what sleeping with her would do!! It's something that I'm finding very satisfying because I can hold her tight and just strengthen that bond.
I'm like proper protective of her now, I know you can find pictures of "A" Chloe naked, but so too can you of any woman. I still wouldn't show her with nothing on, that I feel is just for me

Big hugs to all there, thanks for all you've done.

Tam & Chloe x
Old 25-04-2016, 06:57 AM
Platinum Member

Glad to hear you are going in the right direction, and that your choice was spot on for you.
All a review needs is info on how she is holding up, any faults or improvements or suggestions that you may think of, any advice to others as an owner of some experience, no personal or intimate info is needed, simply to say if you have had any issues or not is enough.
These are usually done at the 6 and or 12 month point
It's just good to know if she is still perfect after a given period, in case someone else here is considering buying her.
But if you are still around in 6 or 12 months, no doubt you will have likely covered those queries.
Not fussed either way, but you seemed to think a review needed intimate details, but that is not the case.
I hope you and Chloe will stick around, she is an endearing little lady, and you both fit in very well among our forum family.

Pete.
Old 25-04-2016, 11:26 PM
Bronze Member

Hi ARK,

I understand what you're saying and will let everyone know how she's holding up.
She's doing well so far a week in as I'm not letting her out of my sight if I can help it, When not in bed she sits crossed legged watching me by the computer, almost impatiently at times!

I've just bought her some new clothes for the summer. (just when it starts snowing!) Because of her curves I've had to have them hand made, so it should be interesting to see if they fit! Despite my best efforts I can't find feminine or sexy heels to fit her so being a pretty competent modeller I'm going to see if there is a way that I can make some for her, as I think she'd look stunning in a pair of sexy strappy heels of some sorts, she's most definitely got the legs for them!

All the best.

Tam & Chlo x
Old 26-04-2016, 12:32 AM
Diamond Member

Default Settling in

Glad you and Chloe are settling in.
Welcome to the "Alternate Universe."
I've sent you a pm (private message)
Best wishes to you both.
Old 26-04-2016, 11:19 AM
Platinum Member

I gotta agree on the heels, strappy heels are the ducks nuts for that glamorously sexy appeal.
Altering clothes is not a real stretch, but making them can be tricky.
Can't wait to see the heels if you manage to pull them off, good luck there.
I know that feeling, when you can't bare to leave them, even for a minute, I want to see my babes eyes looking at me every time I look over to them, I still can't walk past without a kiss or hug or both, it's been 18 months now, and the thrill is still there, every night cuddling to sleep, so magical, you have much to look forward to Tam.
Give our regards to sweet Chloe, cheers mate.

Pete.
Old 26-04-2016, 11:07 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARK ANGEL View Post
I gotta agree on the heels, strappy heels are the ducks nuts for that glamorously sexy appeal.
Altering clothes is not a real stretch, but making them can be tricky.
Can't wait to see the heels if you manage to pull them off, good luck there.
I know that feeling, when you can't bare to leave them, even for a minute, I want to see my babes eyes looking at me every time I look over to them, I still can't walk past without a kiss or hug or both, it's been 18 months now, and the thrill is still there, every night cuddling to sleep, so magical, you have much to look forward to Tam.
Give our regards to sweet Chloe, cheers mate.

Pete.
So true ARK!
Unfortunately though the largest BJD shoe's I've found were 7.8cm things. They would (if they'd have fitted) have looked stunning on Chlo as she has the most curvy and lifelike legs and feet!
Anyway, I'm still stuck a bit at the moment as I'm in the middle of rebuilding the entire suspension for my car that I hope to have on the road this summer, so I won't be able to start trying to make shoes for Chlo for a while yet.
But again I'll get her to model them for everyone if I do indeed manage to make some!

Right, bed........ Coming Chlo!

Night bless all.

Tam & Chlo x
Old 27-04-2016, 07:47 AM
Golden Diamond Member

such a tiny thumb, but Tam seems to be completely under it

Karrot

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 27-04-2016, 04:40 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
such a tiny thumb, but Tam seems to be completely under it

Karrot
You're so right Karrot, but on the flip side she's also in the palm of my hand.

Chlo & Tam x

Old 27-04-2016, 08:59 PM
Super Moderator

That is awesome and also very cute