UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum.

Old 06-11-2018, 08:31 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyhahn View Post
Fantastic !!!

Yes, you´ve made very nice Pictures from the Girl !!!
Cheers Harley,

hopefully the first of many (many, many) photo shoots of her.

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 06-11-2018, 08:57 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
Sophie is a stunning looking lass shamus you lucky bugger, This was a lady i was looking at for sometime in the future so i will be eagerly awaiting your pictures of her.

Happy honeymoon bud.

Sam..
Cheers Sam

The one thing about the review will be one of the truly jaw dropping things about the 155 body is the undercarraige. I'm sure that you will have seen some class labia's in your time (that sentence is just so wrong!) but whilst I have heard about this level of detail on some D4E's, and 6YE's, I personally have never seen anything to Sophie's standard on a doll. Problem is that, unless I'm wrong I'm pretty sure that pics of growlers isn't something that can be posted in a general review but anyone interested in one of these should really see this and I would be happy to send pics via PM.

Only issue with her at the moment is that she's so perfect that she's still a virgin! (thats not going to last ).

I'll go into more detail when I do the review at the weekend but for now I will just say that I can absolutely recomend the 155 and the #52 head combination.

I did have a bit of a wait panic when I saw the first factory pics which I have to say were really poor. But, you've seen the pics of the lass thats arrived. Although I can identify the commonalities it's almost as though she's a different girl.

i.e.

........ versus ........

With the second one I'm also now learning all about IMGBB after Tommo's post last night.

laters matey,

Shamus.
Old 06-11-2018, 09:27 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
unless I'm wrong I'm pretty sure that pics of growlers isn't something that can be posted in a general review but anyone interested in one of these should really see this and I would be happy to send pics via PM.
Post them on the 'HOTSPOT' thread shamus.
Old 06-11-2018, 09:53 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Post them on the 'HOTSPOT' thread shamus.
cheers AH. I had always thought of that thread for stories but you're spot on, its the perfect place for those pics... Which I've not taken yet but will do pre review...
Old 06-11-2018, 10:53 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post

Problem is that, unless I'm wrong I'm pretty sure that pics of growlers isn't something that can be posted in a general review but anyone interested in one of these should really see this and I would be happy to send pics via PM.
You are wrong. The forum rules do not preclude nudity or close up detail photos of any doll body part. I would suggest that especially in the form of a review any close up of a dolls genitalia would simply be factual for the purpose of the review.

Also, Cute little hotty you have there. Hows Kate treating you now she's arrived?

K

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 07-11-2018, 07:37 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Hi Shamus.,

What you could do is, post you review , text and photos, but not the ones you are unsure about. Then post them photos on the next post of the same thread, if members think it is not quite right, (which I can't see why) then you have only just got to delete that page and repost it in the hotspot area but at least everyone can still read your review.
It is all irrelevant anyway because it will be fine.
Tommo

Seems like I'm a JinSan-Ds-4Woods man.

Other brands are available.
🔖 Always read the label
🔖.

Last edited by Tommo10; 07-11-2018 at 11:17 AM.
Old 07-11-2018, 04:58 PM
Diamond Member

Default The Eyes have it!

For me, it's her eyes - so expressive - instant personality, how could you not respond to her?
Old 07-11-2018, 08:32 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
You are wrong. The forum rules do not preclude nudity or close up detail photos of any doll body part. I would suggest that especially in the form of a review any close up of a dolls genitalia would simply be factual for the purpose of the review.

Also, Cute little hotty you have there. Hows Kate treating you now she's arrived?

K
Cheers Karrot, that makes a lot of sense

Kates not too happy at all at the moment with the TPE pitch invasion. She put up with River (Yvette with an Elf head) but now she's got a second one to contend with.

Reassuring her that there is no way that she's going anywhere was simply met with a "Thats what you told Samantha and Emily and where are they now???" (They're actually both stored away safely in the loft).

I've promised to iinclude her in some photo shoots with the other girls which should at least reassure her that she remains always an important part of the family.

All the best matey,

Shamus.
Old 07-11-2018, 08:39 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Hi Shamus.,

What you could do is, post you review , text and photos, but not the ones you are unsure about. Then post them photos on the next post of the same thread, if members think it is not quite right, (which I can't see why) then you have only just got to delete that page and repost it in the hotspot area but at least everyone can still read your review.
It is all irrelevant anyway because it will be fine.
Tommo
Well, been working on the review on the train and its going to be a long one. Damn phone went and lost half of it at one stage including a conclusion which was near perfect and now I know I'm going to end up creating some half cocked rebuilding of it because I'm trying to rebuild a post thats lost

Even without pics it would need to be divided over several posts which fits in well with your idea and keeps the growler pics segregated.

With this one the undercarraige pics are important as they are I feel an industry game changer for this quality to be included as standard (6ye have it on high end dolls and Doll Forever have it as an available option).

laters matey,

Shamus.
Old 07-11-2018, 08:45 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kats012 View Post
For me, it's her eyes - so expressive - instant personality, how could you not respond to her?
Hi Kats,

totally agree. In the factory pics I couldn't feel anything from the face but the moment that she came out of the box her personality was immediately apparent. It was a case that I had liuckily bought the right clothes to match it rather than the clothes making it.
The eye's themselves are seriously top end quality. I've got lots of Jinsan / JY eye's and numerous 30mm knock offs. But the eye's that she came with are more like you would find on something like a DS. I'm really, really, impressed at SM's apparent no expense spared in creating her. (It's going to be a very positive review).

All the best,

Shamus.