UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Miniature Adult Types.

Old 26-10-2016, 09:30 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Very sweet. I never cease to be amazed at the poor fastening qualities of blouse buttons!
Old 26-10-2016, 09:39 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
Ah the patter of tiny feet, except here at The Patch it's usually followed by some Japanese shouting and then an explosion as Mirai or Kizuna use their weird Anime powers to shoot Norris or Albert......

Nice To See Chloe 'Legs' Cole out and about again, the little cutie

Karrot
Ahh so your girls are just as rebellious then Karrot! I've got my hands full with this one, heaven knows what yours must be like!!

Chlo&Tam x
Old 26-10-2016, 09:42 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongo View Post
Very sweet. I never cease to be amazed at the poor fastening qualities of blouse buttons!
Dongo, when you've got someone as amply blessed as the distracting Miss Cole, fastening never comes into my mind! Fortunately, I don't think it goes through her's either!

Chlo&Tam x
Old 26-10-2016, 10:07 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Yes Dongo and I both fully understand the difficulties some ladies have with keeping tops fastened or even on, or even thinking about putting one on in the first place.........

Karrot

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 26-10-2016, 10:51 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Yes Dongo and I both fully understand the difficulties some ladies have with keeping tops fastened or even on, or even thinking about putting one on in the first place.........

Karrot
Well we all know a lady in the latter category! WHACK Watch it Buster!
Old 27-10-2016, 08:37 PM
Gold Member

Hey there, Tamerick, nice to see you & your hot little Miss are still around and havin' fun! (Or so I take it... )

Quote:
Ah the patter of tiny feet, except here at The Patch it's usually followed by some Japanese shouting and then an explosion as Mirai or Kizuna use their weird Anime powers to shoot Norris or Albert......
Sounds like another riotously great show in the works; I think we all need to see that happening! (hint, hint)
Old 27-10-2016, 09:38 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zang View Post
Hey there, Tamerick, nice to see you & your hot little Miss are still around and havin' fun! (Or so I take it... )

Sounds like another riotously great show in the works; I think we all need to see that happening! (hint, hint)
Oh yeah, we're still having fun Zang thanks, hope all's well with yourself and your's!

Chlo&Tam x
Old 07-11-2018, 06:13 PM

she is so cute, is she often naughty ?
Old 07-11-2018, 11:50 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Hi Sansbob. Sadly Tam and Chloe arent about much these days.

K

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 09-12-2018, 12:57 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Hi Sansbob. Sadly Tam and Chloe arent about much these days.

K
Hi Karrot!

Indeed this is true sadly

I hope everyone on the board is well!

Due to a mixture of work commitments and time, we've not been able to use the internet for any extended time for quite a while.
We do check in every now and then even if we don't contribute as much as we did though.

I'd like to say that we're both fine and well, however Chlo had an accident a few months ago that I've not been able to find an acceptable solution so far.

On one of the rare occasions that Chlo was left (behaving herself for a change!) standing by the wall overnight instead of in bed with me, I awoke to find her in a heap on the floor!
Thinking she had just fallen over I picked her up only to find that her knee was broken!

It turns out that because of Chloe's tiny size, instead of having proper joints like in larger dolls, she only has bendable metal. Of course over time this is going to break...... and it did!
I decided that I needed to operate on her knee to find out exactly what was going on and how I could fix it.
So I managed to carefully cut along the natural seam of her leg (believe me it was hard to do because I didn't want to hurt her, if that makes sense???) right down to the area that was broken.
Indeed the "bendable" area of metal is only 2 or 3mm wide and is more like a piece of wire that is bound to break very easily!!

This left me with a real headache. How could I replace this with something more sturdy that can bend over and over and yet be stiff enough to be able to put into poses etc?
I looked around on the net when I could for miniature metal joints, but none of them had the range of movement I'd needed, or they had too much!
As Chloe's thigh bone (metal rod) and chin bone were separated by 40mm I'd have to find a way to "sleeve" them before the joint to make up for the gap.
Anyway, after trying to fabricate stuff out of both metal and plastic I haven't been able to find anything that I'd be happy with, and as you know I'm very fastidious - especially when it comes to Chloe!

So for the moment Chlo is in her drawer awaiting for me to properly mend her leg.

I was gutted when I found her in that state, and although I knew that something would break at some point as even we fail occasionally, I wasn't ready for it that soon!
I'm hoping that in the coming year I'll be able to find a solution and possibly replace all her other joints as a precaution so that I can get her back to herself, misbehaving as usual!

All the best,

Chlo&Tam x