UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 29-10-2018, 11:20 PM

Default Mum sells sex dolls of your departed!

I showed my significant other this news and she said "Who'd want that? As soon as you're gone I'd be after an upgrade. I'd be still in my funeral garb and riding a Paul Hollywood doll!"

https://www.bromsgroveadvertiser.co....e-dead-lovers/
Old 30-10-2018, 06:50 AM
Gold Excellence Member

It's not a good way to grieve.
Old 09-11-2018, 12:38 AM
Active New Member

That would need a lot of work to customise surely? If looking at it from a head level, it would need a skilled sculptor working with several photos and then the mould to make from the sculpt and then the silicone pour and skin tone alterations etc as silicone does not take paint AFAIK and has to be added at the mixing stage with special flocking or pigments.

Then there is the question of how a replica of your dear departed's head is mounted on a body with DD boobs that the original never had...

Hmm...
Old 09-11-2018, 01:53 AM
Silver Member

Departed people as dolls .
But whyyyyyyy ?
Not right at all .
Old 09-11-2018, 08:22 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitsnotbisquits View Post
That would need a lot of work to customise surely? If looking at it from a head level, it would need a skilled sculptor working with several photos and then the mould to make from the sculpt and then the silicone pour and skin tone alterations etc as silicone does not take paint AFAIK and has to be added at the mixing stage with special flocking or pigments.

Then there is the question of how a replica of your dear departed's head is mounted on a body with DD boobs that the original never had...

Hmm...
Its a couple of grand to Jinsan and a selection of pics. All the work is done for you. Get the doll back and dress it in the deceased's clothes plus if anyone has paid for this service they will be wanting to see their deceased in the doll.
The key part is knowledge that a bespoke head design service exists. Once you know that then there's a business there... Not one that I would be involved with but a business non the less.

There are worse things out there