UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Open Forum.

Old 23-08-2012, 02:33 AM
Bronze Member

Default Incredidoll.com

Hi Guys. After six months I'm ready announce that my website is up and running. It still needs some finishing up but it's mostly complete. After leaving CoverDoll I decided to continue on with a blog style site, and gallery. Basically a continuation of my blog from January on.

Here is the link to the site; http://incredidoll.com/content/

and gallery; http://incredidoll.com/gallery3/index.php/

What better way to announce the site than to have Myfanwy as the feature blog and the DolLApolooza meet in California

The site works like the blog at CoverDoll. You scroll down to read the different blogs, and click on the picture to take you to the gallery.

The "Home" button is the logo at the top. Also you can click on the title of the blog to open just that blog. The stuff on the right is useless crap other than you can click on blog from a certain month.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Home page 1.jpg (53.3 KB, 56 views)
Old 23-08-2012, 02:37 AM
Bronze Member

The left side has the pages section. By clicking on the page it will open up the contents with a Thumbnail that will go to that blog and gallery. The "Blog Index" has all the blogs from oldest to newest because there is no way to get to the last page without having to scroll through all the blogs. The "Operations" page is blank because for some reason I can't seem to load the pictures in the gallery. Still working on that.

The gallery is like most. Click on the album to open it, and click on the picture twice to make it bigger. Scroll by clicking on the right or left to move forward and back. Also there are a lot of pictures so it is a bit slow.

So check it out ^-^
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Incredidoll 2.jpg (58.7 KB, 19 views)
Old 23-08-2012, 02:53 AM
Bronze Member

I just wanted to say I'm in it for the long haul. I did it for four years at CoverDoll, and the new site and domain are payed for ten years. What took so long to do was to put watermarks on all the old pictures, then to replace them all at CoverDoll. I finally said forget this and deleted most of the pictures. As it turned out Kharn didn't like the watermarks and deleted the rest, and banned me from TDF. Oh well what can you do. These days you need to protect yourself from fraud,basically people using the pictures to sell fake dolls on ebay, or scam sites.

Also this site work is something that is all new to me. Siliventurer did monumental work in helping a newbie like me. He spent many hours on Skype right from the get go, and I really appreciate all he has done.
Old 23-08-2012, 08:27 AM
Administrator

Incred you've done excellent work and your doll site is a great place to visit. On first glance I didn't realise just how big it was or how many pics in contained, well it was 4am. Dottie pics and the happy biker are great.
No I don't like the watermarks but sadly they're needed to help slow down the scammers. The determined ones would clone stamp them out eventually as more and more photographers are doing it.
Just put a scam site on here, sexualdoll.com which has dozens of Stacy Leigh pics, I believe, all of which are missing her signiture.

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Last edited by Wulfie; 23-08-2012 at 11:54 AM.
Old 23-08-2012, 11:29 AM
Ex Member

i really like your page incred, at times i found it a tad hard to navigate, but i really like it
Old 08-09-2012, 04:36 AM
Bronze Member

Hi guys. I just updated my blog and it is chocked full of pictures of Myfanwy. Some you may have seen before, but I also have some new ones with Myffy on Camp's tractor.

So come check her out; http://incredidoll.com/content/
Old 08-09-2012, 09:00 AM
Administrator

Great work Incred, that is a girl and a half. Bob will double drool on this pic, a doll on a vintage tractor . Rusty on agricultural toys but is it an Alice

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Old 08-09-2012, 12:30 PM
Gold Member

For those interested, it's a 1945 Farmall A.

Farmall's are usually red, but this one is "natural"
Old 10-09-2012, 12:51 PM

Myfanwy - lovely as ever.

It took me some time to notice the tractor.
Very interesting for its asymmetry.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:32 PM
Super Moderator

Thumbs up

Lovely pic of Myfanwy, Incred. I like the way you applied your watermark to the tractor. I know you have to protect your work but done discreetly like that us real doll-lovers can apreciate your shots more. Nice work, bud