UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > For Sale Forum. > Sold items, (Sub forum).

Old 16-02-2018, 04:43 PM

Default SOLD - DS167 EVO body for sale Hampshire

It is with deep regret that so soon after receiving her, I have had to make a decision to sell my DS167 EVO. She arrived with me on 14/02/18. I It comes with the new leaf head and the Yolanda head both with DS’ studio level makeup, and 3 wigs (2 are unopened in bags). She is in light pink skin tone with fixed joints. It will come complete with its own flight case. The doll, head and flight case cost me £3750 all in. I am looking for offers around £2800 for a collection in the Aldershot area. Any inspection is most welcome. At the moment it collection only.
There is a thread on TDF with a few more pics here https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=96742
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 03F76230-5ED5-491B-BB34-324B748B41ED.jpg (21.1 KB, 394 views)
File Type: jpg FC9C8BD9-1CFC-4BA0-B259-6E115BB8600D.jpg (23.6 KB, 231 views)
Old 16-02-2018, 09:27 PM
Active New Member

Default Sadness

Hi ya,
how come you have to sell her; you spent all that money on such a beauty,?
regards
Kallibhar.
Old 16-02-2018, 09:27 PM
Gold Member

This is sad news indeed. You must be gutted Kazuya.

If I had the funds, I'd jump at the chance to adopt this stunning lady myself.

Good luck with the sale, but not sure you'll need it, she's a bargin at that price.

G
Old 16-02-2018, 09:44 PM
Diamond Member

The DS167 is one of the most gorgeous feeling dolls of all. And the EVO is even better.

Why are you having to sell? It's a big mistake.

If you want to hold fire for a couple of months I have a dry barn in which she would be safe in her flight case if that would give you breathing space.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 17-02-2018, 02:42 AM

Default Evo for sale

Well, I’m finding ownership is causing me a lot of anxiety, as well as physical and mental stress. I put my back my back out trying to move her around and seriously underestimated how much time is needed to get any quality time with her. But the biggest driver is the guilt I am feeling now of leading a double life. As crazy as it sounds I feel like I’m having some sort of sordid affair when I’m with my doll..something I never envisaged would happen, it’s just a sex toy right? My wife works full time to earns peanuts but spends nothing and is trying to save towards a better life. I on the other hand think nothing of blowing several thousand just to get my rocks off. If she found out how much money I spent she would have a meltdown. Thank you for your kind offer Harem, I will keep that in mind.

Last edited by Kazuya; 17-02-2018 at 02:44 AM.
Old 17-02-2018, 03:01 AM
Diamond Member

;-)

OK - we've all (many of us) been there. PM me your address and I'll put a Chloé book in the post to you. It's something you can leave around without embarrassment and potentially let a conversation start around.

I had inflatables before and then my wife found a doll which was heavier than she expected. "How much did it cost?" I refused to tell her. I had the bright idea to get my posable model to do ebay ads and to market the car of one of my wife's friends. "How much was she?" My wife's friend was very scathing until I told her that my model was more valuable than her car. It then became a matter of respect, and perhaps eccentricity, rather than the image of a blowup doll.

Some blokes have sports cars. Others have mistresses. A work of art such as your new toy, because that's what she is whatever she might like to think she is, is cheaper than either. Were you to go head over heels about a sports car, your wife might allow you to indulge to be happy. This particular toy is fantastically beautiful, overwhelmingly so, and obviously so. Perhaps your wife might recognise that artistic aspect just as one looks at a sports car as a work of engineering triumph, or sits down at an expensive 8ft long concert grand piano and makes the first sounds.

That's a matter of time.

Selling her now is like I did putting money into cryptocurrency and panicking at the second bottom of the market. It's bounced up again and I shouldn't have sold when I did, as I've now got to pedal harder to make it back up again.

Putting your doll into "cold storage" doesn't lose you any money. You only lose the money when you sell.

Wives don't always understand men, and the fundamental tortures of being male. My wife loves me dearly, and vice versa, but as many men are I'm more sexually driven than my wife. A toy lady preserves the male sanity and keeps his attentions within the home. A toy lady is a wife's best friend.

I do assure you, you've got the best and none other you get in the future will be so good.

Best wishes

Harem

- - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 17-02-2018, 05:37 AM
Diamond Member

Very sad News...hope someone have the Money...
Old 17-02-2018, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haremlover View Post
;-)

OK - we've all (many of us) been there. PM me your address and I'll put a Chloé book in the post to you. It's something you can leave around without embarrassment and potentially let a conversation start around.

I had inflatables before and then my wife found a doll which was heavier than she expected. "How much did it cost?" I refused to tell her. I had the bright idea to get my posable model to do ebay ads and to market the car of one of my wife's friends. "How much was she?" My wife's friend was very scathing until I told her that my model was more valuable than her car. It then became a matter of respect, and perhaps eccentricity, rather than the image of a blowup doll.

Some blokes have sports cars. Others have mistresses. A work of art such as your new toy, because that's what she is whatever she might like to think she is, is cheaper than either. Were you to go head over heels about a sports car, your wife might allow you to indulge to be happy. This particular toy is fantastically beautiful, overwhelmingly so, and obviously so. Perhaps your wife might recognise that artistic aspect just as one looks at a sports car as a work of engineering triumph, or sits down at an expensive 8ft long concert grand piano and makes the first sounds.

That's a matter of time.

Selling her now is like I did putting money into cryptocurrency and panicking at the second bottom of the market. It's bounced up again and I shouldn't have sold when I did, as I've now got to pedal harder to make it back up again.

Putting your doll into "cold storage" doesn't lose you any money. You only lose the money when you sell.

Wives don't always understand men, and the fundamental tortures of being male. My wife loves me dearly, and vice versa, but as many men are I'm more sexually driven than my wife. A toy lady preserves the male sanity and keeps his attentions within the home. A toy lady is a wife's best friend.

I do assure you, you've got the best and none other you get in the future will be so good.

Best wishes

Harem
What’s a Chloe book?

I agree, she is a work of art. And yes, some guys have sports cars although in my case I have an Italian motorcycle that I bought new and was very expensive and she makes me feel guilty about that sometimes! I may consider keeping her, but sadly I won’t be able to use her for what I originally bought her for as I find the fixed vagina just way to tight.
Old 18-02-2018, 01:33 AM
Bronze Member

I feel for you, mate.

Hope you manage to offload the guilt soon. If that means the doll has to go, so be it.

Sounds like you've had a real rollercoaster of a journey here. The sweetness of the anticipation, the joy of her arrival and the dispondancy of reality hitting home.

Click here for Lucy and Tasmin's albums.
Old 18-02-2018, 02:19 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuya View Post
What’s a Chloe book?
Chloé - https://www.the-doll-house.com/liter...aremlover.html and https://cloudclimax.com/products/chloe-short-stories. I am sure that leaving one lying around will help that conversation.

Um - fixed vagina too tight sounds bad news :-( I thought they had made improvement in this area.

Best wishes

Harem

- - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - -