Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Mandos, In my honest opinion one of the best doll photographer
Seconded
Old 19-08-2019, 09:34 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Its a different company.

Thats a bit like saying that the street next to yours uses the same house numbers!

Also, Mandos was actually giving examples of the sort of things that he does not do.

Remember that Mandoss is the photographer for WM Dolls so other Jinsan girls (YL, OR and the other WM Doll) would not be him.

HTH,

Shamus.
To be honest Shamus I was going on a JY photo no bigger than the one you are using of River & Co in you posts.

It can be a little bit hard to tell when comparing if one uses a different wig if using their own photos. It's even more confusing when you have WM,OR,YL and JY also using the same numbers on SSW.
Old 19-08-2019, 09:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
To be honest Shamus I was going on a JY photo no bigger than the one you are using of River & Co in you posts.

It can be a little bit hard to tell when comparing if one uses a different wig if using their own photos. It's even more confusing when you have WM,OR,YL and JY also using the same numbers on SSW.
The number on SSW are their real numbers.

Can you start a different thread for this as whilst Mandos' comment was needed in response to your post it's now moved into talking about SSW and JY where this is Graham (LDUK's) thread so any non LDUK / Jinsan talk really shouldnot be here.

Kindest regards,

Shamus.
Old 20-08-2019, 05:26 AM
Silver Member

Sorry about sidetracking yet another thread, I do have a tendency to do that
Maybe Tommo should clean it up so new viewers can see the photos.

Shamus, I actually did many shoots for YL some years ago with the #8 (from this thread) and #30 heads.
Old 20-08-2019, 01:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandos View Post

Shamus, I actually did many shoots for YL some years ago with the #8 (from this thread) and #30 heads.
Oops, my bad on the not realising that some of the YL's were also down to you Mandos.

just seen the #30 photoshoots on the YL148. Should have seen that one before as its the same shower in the #30 shoot as the #57. Your shower is almost as recognisable as the cladding in photoshoots. How long do you reccon before Norway gives your house listed status as a national treasure.

Tommo, if you read this, as Mandos suggests it might be worth trashing this one back to post #15. Losing everything (this included) after that... My one of Natasha shoud stay for sure as it works with the thread (she's a LDUK supplied girl).

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 21-08-2019, 09:23 AM
Vendor

Default head 159 on WM 157cm B Cup Body

head 159 on WM 157cm B Cup Body

More Pics Of This Doll Here

Hundreds Of Sold Doll Pics Here - Searchable by head or body so you can find which one you want
Old 21-08-2019, 09:26 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
I'm sure the factories are missing a trick here. If only they would give these factory pics a bit of character, I'm sure it would encourage more sharing of the image.
yes, totally agree - the way they place the arms in an almost uncle Fester position is a bit creepy sometimes

I remember shooting some dolls and putting them in some natural positions and it's incredible the increased reality from this simple action

as competition in this sector increases, I dare say that every advantage will be needed and dolls will be position more creatively

on another note we didn't get pics at all in the beginning so things are moving in the right direction

I'll pass this feedback on to the factory
Old 21-08-2019, 09:48 AM
Vendor

Default head 227 on WM 162cm D Cup Body

head 227 on WM 162cm D Cup Body

More Pics Of This Doll Here

Hundreds Of Sold Doll Pics Here - Searchable by head or body so you can find which one you want
Old 21-08-2019, 09:50 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovedoll_co_uk View Post
I'll pass this feedback on to the factory
they say it's down to the volume they produce versus the time they have and that also they don't have a lot of room in the factory

however they are moving to a new bigger factory next year, so maybe that will solve a lot of things
Old 21-08-2019, 11:22 AM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovedoll_co_uk View Post
they say it's down to the volume they produce versus the time they have and that also they don't have a lot of room in the factory

however they are moving to a new bigger factory next year, so maybe that will solve a lot of things
Good to know the industry is growing!

- - -