UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Love doll UK
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 22-08-2019, 05:46 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
I have a got a couple of dolls with pubic hair and within 9 month just showering and pulling clothes on and off, 50% of the pubic hairs gone, for that reason alone head hair implants never appeal to me, although they look very good when new.

Finger wires need improving, I can't see why they haven't come up with thicker wires like in some brands of silicone dolls, or articulated finger with some idea of suppressing the bend at the area that breaks where the wires enter the palm plate. Having said all that, I don't find them hard to replace.

Shamus, I am confused All the Jinsan dolls I have bought since the change over to the new push in connector, which I think is five or maybe six have always included the screw in type in addition to the new one, although they were all made at the end of last year (Dec 2018), have they stopped supplying them now?

For me I would like to see improvements in the joints, wrists, knees and ankle joints all work loose and have to be tighten. Metal rubbing on metal is not the best of ideas and nylon washers may help.

Tommo
In regards to the fingers i see a few people on the other forums are getting their tpe dolls done without finger wires or are enquiring about it, but they do need to be improved
Old 22-08-2019, 06:33 AM
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanDub View Post
In regards to the fingers i see a few people on the other forums are getting their tpe dolls done without finger wires or are enquiring about it, but they do need to be improved
As I have bought two JYs (their fingers aren't too bad, but I am careful with them), I shall email Sam at JY with some suggestions. He's very good at replying pretty promptly.
Old 22-08-2019, 08:10 AM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Quote:
Metal rubbing on metal is not the best of ideas and nylon washers may help.
Perhaps the melt point of nylon and TPE is a bit too close for comfort?

- - -
Old 22-08-2019, 08:29 AM
Site Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Perhaps the melt point of nylon and TPE is a bit too close for comfort?
I am sure with the amount of cloth webbing that they insist in wrapping around them they will be well insulated
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257

Old 22-08-2019, 08:51 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
I have a got a couple of dolls with pubic hair and within 9 month just showering and pulling clothes on and off, 50% of the pubic hairs gone, for that reason alone head hair implants never appeal to me, although they look very good when new.

Finger wires need improving, I can't see why they haven't come up with thicker wires like in some brands of silicone dolls, or articulated finger with some idea of suppressing the bend at the area that breaks where the wires enter the palm plate. Having said all that, I don't find them hard to replace.

Shamus, I am confused All the Jinsan dolls I have bought since the change over to the new push in connector, which I think is five or maybe six have always included the screw in type in addition to the new one, although they were all made at the end of last year (Dec 2018), have they stopped supplying them now?

For me I would like to see improvements in the joints, wrists, knees and ankle joints all work loose and have to be tighten. Metal rubbing on metal is not the best of ideas and nylon washers may help.

Tommo
Hi Tommo.

Without taking the topic to much away from the original thread, on Nylon washers there is an alternative.

TPFE is a much better material to make washers from, that even when worn, it stays slick enough to as not to restrict movement in areas that rub against each other.
Old 22-08-2019, 11:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
I've acquired only two more full Jinsan girls in the same period (both WM Dolls if that makes any difference). One of them was an early 2018 model... I'm actually assuming now that she was a seized and returned sell on where the buyer had already been supplied with a replacement.

The other was the 166C acquired late 2018.

Neither of those two came with additional head connectors beyond he push on one's which is where my comment came from.

Assuming what you say is true then I fear my comment, whilst based on facts from my perspective, may not be true so please ignore my previous comment re head connectors which was then apparently down to ommission from the box rather than policy.

all the best,

Shamus.
Old 23-08-2019, 10:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
my own personal bugbear is the change to neck bolts.

My suggestion for an improvement worth having would be a really, really cheap and simple one... Just give us back screw in M16's grub bolts as well as the fast replacement bolts.

It would cost maybe £1 extra but eradicate completely the issue of heads falling off.
People. Update on my previous post.

Jinsan DO still supply both bolts (grub and push) but it seems that an error in packing resulted in my 166C arriving with the M8 hanger but nothing to attach it to and the 140's alternate bolt seems may have been lost when she was being photographed by the vendor.

My comment was based on my own experience which I am assured is not what others have encountered.

My appologies for a misleading comment based on personal experience based on errors rather than reality.

I completely retract my previous statement about Jinsan needing to include the old M16 connectors as apparently, they do.

Kindest regards,

Shamus.
Old 23-08-2019, 10:47 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
People. Update on my previous post.

Jinsan DO still supply both bolts (grub and push) but it seems that an error in packing resulted in my 166C arriving with the M8 hanger but nothing to attach it to and the 140's alternate bolt seems may have been lost when she was being photographed by the vendor.

My comment was based on my own experience which I am assured is not what others have encountered.

My appologies for a misleading comment based on personal experience based on errors rather than reality.

I completely retract my previous statement about Jinsan needing to include the old M16 connectors as apparently, they do.

Kindest regards,

Shamus.
Ok you'll have to explain more about m16 and m8 bolts as I'm still a little confused. Amy (2018) came with one bolt that screws into the neck and then the head pushes on. She also has the one with the hook but I've never used it. As for finger wires I've been removing them when they poke through it's fine for me but I have to hide her hands in photos as is just doesn't look right.
Going back to the implanted hair I don't think I'd risk it as she spends most of her time in bed the hair gets tangled easily. It's just easier to swap wigs when I need to
Old 23-08-2019, 11:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amydoll View Post
Ok you'll have to explain more about m16 and m8 bolts as I'm still a little confused. Amy (2018) came with one bolt that screws into the neck and then the head pushes on. She also has the one with the hook but I've never used it. As for finger wires I've been removing them when they poke through it's fine for me but I have to hide her hands in photos as is just doesn't look right.
Going back to the implanted hair I don't think I'd risk it as she spends most of her time in bed the hair gets tangled easily. It's just easier to swap wigs when I need to
Hi Amydoll,

The M8 hook screw into the centre of an M16 which screws into the neck.

With my 166C I received the M8 but nothing for it to screw into. It's been pointed out to me today that there should have also been an M16 in the box with the M8 which is what caused my confusion.

I am going to use an Image here that belongs to Tommo (hope that you don't mind matey ).

The one on the left (that I have) is an M8. The one on the right is M8 inside, M16 on the outside. Thats what was missing from the 166C.

HTH,

Shamus.

p.s. on the finger wires.

Yvettes were Fixed but took them 4 years to break
wm166C two fingers broken in an accident (she caught charlotte who fell during a photoshoot... My fault, not theirs) but hand not compromised. (will fix soon)
wm140 Hands are absolutely perfect. Older TPE with newer palm plate seemed the perfect mix.
SM 155 all finger wires removed as they were not just pokes but started chewing up the palm of the hand. Wearing small white gloves keeps the hands realistic even though they are a bit flopsy
Old 23-08-2019, 11:26 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Hi Amydoll,

The M8 hook screw into the centre of an M16 which screws into the neck.

With my 166C I received the M8 but nothing for it to screw into. It's been pointed out to me today that there should have also been an M16 in the box with the M8 which is what caused my confusion.

I am going to use an Image here that belongs to Tommo (hope that you don't mind matey ).

The one on the left (that I have) is an M8. The one on the right is M8 inside, M16 on the outside. Thats what was missing from the 166C.

HTH,

Shamus.
Lol I was checking while you were writing your reply. That is exactly what I have the bolt screws off the loop I also have a spare bolt, let me know if you want it, I've never used it.