UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Cloud Climax (G)

Old 04-07-2020, 09:20 AM
Platinum coloured Poppet & Pigeon

Jasmine works for me too ...what an absolute beauty!
Old 08-07-2020, 02:51 PM
Bronze Member

Congrats on your receipt of such a lovely lady, Tommo. Jasmin looks stunning and I don't know how you managed to keep quiet about her!

I've been floored by Gynoid's work from afar for a while now, so it's nice to see someone on here who can offer the rest of us a "client's perspective". If I had the money and the means (ie. I was single), I'd definitely be popping a Model 11 at the top of my wishlist (I love the Elena head). I know you don't do reviews, but I appreciate the pics and notes you've been posting!

As for why she pushes your buttons - aside from the obvious - perhaps it's down to the little things that tip her more towards reality, such as the highly detailed face and skin tone? I think the big selling point for me with Gynoid is that they've really nailed the mystique and humanity of what a doll can be.
Old 10-07-2020, 04:07 AM
Site Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClosetDollFan View Post
Congrats on your receipt of such a lovely lady, Tommo. Jasmin looks stunning and I don't know how you managed to keep quiet about her!

I've been floored by Gynoid's work from afar for a while now, so it's nice to see someone on here who can offer the rest of us a "client's perspective". If I had the money and the means (ie. I was single), I'd definitely be popping a Model 11 at the top of my wishlist (I love the Elena head). I know you don't do reviews, but I appreciate the pics and notes you've been posting!

As for why she pushes your buttons - aside from the obvious - perhaps it's down to the little things that tip her more towards reality, such as the highly detailed face and skin tone? I think the big selling point for me with Gynoid is that they've really nailed the mystique and humanity of what a doll can be.
Many Thanks

I am really glad you found my post interesting.
Old 10-07-2020, 08:35 AM
Gold Excellence Member

For a non-review, this thread is turning out to be a pretty comprehensive study of the gorgeous Jasmine. For which I for one, am very happy to see and hear
Thanks for sharing Tommo