UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum

Old 28-03-2016, 04:15 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoL annaerB View Post
BJDs are awesome for sneaky discrete outdoor shoots...

Paige is a 60cm-ish BJD and great eye-candy around the home, but I personally couldn't imagine boinking something so small.

I can heartily recommend Teddy Babes...

The leg wires are quite stiff in all new standard Teddy Babes which makes them easier to stand with one point of contact, i.e. a wall. This means they can stand in a wardrobe if discretion is required In this photo Viki (the one talking) is literally only using one hand on the arm of the couch for support.

Oh, and to the forum
Thanks for the welcome revol!

Now you see Paige is nice but the Teddybabes don't do it for me By the looks of it, I might be the only person here that DOES want to boink Chloe!....... Maybe I am mad afterall!
Old 28-03-2016, 04:25 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamerick View Post
....I might be the only person here that DOES want to boink Chloe!....... Maybe I am mad afterall!
No, your not, i have micro-women fantasies too

Karrot

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 28-03-2016, 04:46 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
No, your not, i have micro-women fantasies too

Karrot
Well I've got two cars to get through an MOT next month and tax both, but I'm currently looking on the Beautiful-Dolls web site you gave me karrot at the mesmerizing Chloe, and I'm finding it very hard not to just order her right now!

Tam.
Old 28-03-2016, 04:48 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Meh, who needs a working car

Karrot

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 28-03-2016, 04:58 PM
Bronze Member

Stop it, stop it!...... I don't need you tempting me as well!!

Another couple of questions while you're here karrot.

I noticed on some of the hi-resolution pictures of Chloe on the site you can see a slight seam where they have put her together on her arms and legs, is there a way of removing this? And also I've found one or two sites that have SD16 and 17 clothes and lingerie, but I'm wondering because Chloe is so ample up front some of these bras don't look like they would fit her! Do you need bust measurements like you do with real women?

Tam.
Old 28-03-2016, 05:04 PM
Platinum Member

Ha ha, don't worry mate, if Chloe rocked up to our houses in a negligee and slid cozily under the sheets with us, you could bet most of us would be moved to excitement, regardless of what we admit.
Yes the Teddybabes are a mostly tactile experience at first, but their charm grows on you continually.
As Karrot says powder type is mostly personal preference, informatively, the talc powder is made from mined rock and crushed, so is totally mineral, as opposed to corn starch.
Don't over think your choice or feelings about doll size, it's no different than humans being attracted to smaller adults, we are statically hard wired to be turned on by certain shapes and proportions there of, actual scale is decided by preference and is therefore a more dynamic attribute, where no set rule applies.
In summary, if it feels good, do it!

If it helps any, I'm happily married, over 20 years now, have 4 kids from 10 to 23, my wife is beautiful, but I sleep with two plush dolls more often than with my wife, and she is ok with it, also I am seriously planning to marry one of them...
Now who's nuts?...

Pete.
Old 28-03-2016, 05:25 PM
Bronze Member

Thanks Ark, wise words indeed.

It's just going to take a little time to get used to the idea that I'm physically attracted to something that's A) not alive, and B) so small.
Up to yesterday morning I wouldn't have even let the thought of a doll cross my mind! I think it was the instant attraction that caught me off guard and that feeling of 'you know this is crazy sh*t yeah?'

I do like small feminine women, but they've usually got a pulse and are way taller than 2ft 2ins!!

Talking to like-minded folk like yourselves is helping alot, I'm going to try and resist buying Chloe just yet but something tells me that I'm pretty much sold already!

We might end up with a double wedding!....... Now how far out would that be!!

Tam.
Old 28-03-2016, 05:30 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamerick View Post
Stop it, stop it!...... I don't need you tempting me as well!!

Another couple of questions while you're here karrot.

I noticed on some of the hi-resolution pictures of Chloe on the site you can see a slight seam where they have put her together on her arms and legs, is there a way of removing this? And also I've found one or two sites that have SD16 and 17 clothes and lingerie, but I'm wondering because Chloe is so ample up front some of these bras don't look like they would fit her! Do you need bust measurements like you do with real women?

Tam.
likkle moi?

All silicone dolls have seam lines, its just part of the molding process. manufacturers trim the flash off as close as they can, but some seam remains. You could have a go with a scalpel or razor blade, but the likely outcome, even for the deft of touch would be worse than the original. In truth, you stop seeing them about 5 minutes after you get your girl

Even the larger silicone girls have them, look on Xiaoli's shoulder and along her thigh

Karrot

The Patchlings
Old 28-03-2016, 05:45 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
likkle moi?

All silicone dolls have seam lines, its just part of the molding process. manufacturers trim the flash off as close as they can, but some seam remains. You could have a go with a scalpel or razor blade, but the likely outcome, even for the deft of touch would be worse than the original. In truth, you stop seeing them about 5 minutes after you get your girl

Even the larger silicone girls have them, look on Xiaoli's shoulder and along her thigh

Karrot
WOW! Is Xiaoli yours??
Old 28-03-2016, 06:00 PM
Super Moderator

Oh you are far from being mad, whatever the size we are all seen as being weird or mad by society so who cares? I'm certainly no judging you, just offering a personal perspective and, as Ark says, if she were here I probably would give her a good old seeing to try.

Seam lines seem to stand out when you first start looking at silicone/TPE dolls but I doubt that they would be an issue for long in the same way that the sewlines on TeddyBabes just becomes a part of them.

With real women, I've always preferred shorter than taller, we all have our personal preferences.

Crazy sh$t? It is never crazy to be true to yourself, maybe it's more crazy to change who you are and how you think so you fit in with society instead of being yourself.

It's quote time

Quote:
Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.

Albert Camus
My advice? Go with the flow of your feelings, if it hurts no-one then it can't be bad.

Tags
65cm, chloe, jm doll