UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum

Old 03-10-2016, 08:21 PM

Default Not so new member from germany...

Hello,

I am around here for quite a while, but until now I did not feel the urge to introduce myself. Mostly because I am only reading and not actively posting. Most of my time (for dolls) I spend on TDF but I think it won't hurt to get myself a proper introduction, as I am from souther Germany and the UK is much nearer than the United States.
I am a father in his mid forties, divorced, children who visit me every second weekend and working as an IT administrator in a big company.

My first doll already arrived at my house last year in june, so I've had my time around and know a little about my darling Jeanne an OR Doll 156 cm E cup body with Sara head. But she has to hide in a big box when my boys come to visit me.

How did it all start? Honestly I cannot tell for sure when my fascination for dolls began. I think, it was already during my not so successful and happy marriage. Or even further ago with my first blowup doll when I was 20 (which was a hideously scary inflated vinyl blowup with the typical O face) Then life kicked in, I got married, got children, got divorced :-) During my marriage I never even dared to think about getting one of these beautiful dolls. Silicone was way too expensive, TPE was not yet available, and the latex inflatables still reminded me of my first blowup...

But I kept coming back to the realdoll site and ogling the beautiful dolls, and dreaming about how it would be to have one or two or even more. Discovering TDF opened a whole new world with lots of possibilities. After my divorce I finally decided to get a doll. A Realdoll was still not possible, but one of the cheaper TPE dolls was entirely possible. After some long threads and asking possibly millions of questions I finally decided to get an ORdoll.

She has a beautiful body, a very charming face and since her arrival she is living with me. Sometimes we make photos but most of the time she stays in bed and waits for me to cuddle up and fall asleep in her arms. Although I try to take good care of her she is no more perfect. The broken wires in her finger give me headaches thinking about repairing them. She's much more than the f*ck buddy I thought I would get. Not as much as a real companion - somethin in between. But she helped me discover that I'd rather be alone than with somebody together. There is a sentence from an 80s movie which always keeps getting back: "Better alone with good cause, than together with someone for the wrong reasons." (sorry had to translate from the german line)

I am glad this community exists whith all its possibilieties and friendly members and would like to participate a little more. You might ask why here and not on one of the german forums - here and on TDF it a much friendlier tone and working together than on the german forums.

And for good measure some photos of my girl.

Poppy

DSCF0223a.jpg
DSCF0726a.jpg DSCF3288b.jpg DSCF3306a.jpg blue_DSCF4760.jpg
Old 03-10-2016, 09:30 PM
Bronze Member

Very pleased to meet you - and many thanks for your post and images.

A couple of your portraits of Jeanne are quite exceptional. This one for example is really most life like:

Old 03-10-2016, 09:37 PM
Gold Member

Hi Poppy70,

And its a pleasure that you decided to join here.

Your story sounds very familiar to my own introductions to dolls, I've had a fair few real partners but never settled down and had kids like yourself. A lot of us doll folks tread the same path so you're in good company here.
Old 03-10-2016, 09:44 PM
Golden Diamond Member

A big to the forum Poppy70. An excellent introduction.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:53 PM
Platinum Member

welcome to the site there are a few members here from germany so you should feel at home.

carlys_guy
Old 03-10-2016, 10:53 PM
Administrator

Hi Poppy.

As Dongo says, a great introduction.

Welcome to you and Jeanne , I hope you have a great time here.

Some great pictures there, I look forward to seeing more.

CT

Old 04-10-2016, 12:06 AM
Diamond Member

Hi!

And WELCOME!

Your lady is a star

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 04-10-2016, 05:14 AM
Bronze Member

Good to see you and Jeanne over here as well.
All the best.
Old 04-10-2016, 06:57 AM
Administrator

I can only repeat what my friends have said and . In the last month we have had several Members join the Forum from Germany and all are most welcome especially when they post such pictures as these.

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Old 04-10-2016, 08:55 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Hi and to you and Jeanne.

Tags
ordoll, tpe