UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2023, 05:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent0013 View Post
I'm glad I'm keeping them amused! And I hope I didn't leave you with a mess to clean up (if your elves are like mine I assume you do everything for them...)!

Yes, I'm still alive! She's taking the whole thing really well, actually. She seems genuinely grateful. She's actually down in the kitchen mixing me something to drink right now! She's never done something like that for me. Maybe she's starting to warm up to me... Maybe even respect me?
So, you slap her accross the face then trust what she is concocting in the kitchen.... Braver man than me matey.

And yep, absolutely everything. Their approach may be different to a Drow's but the results are exactly the same. We simply exist to make their lives better.
Old 02-04-2023, 06:21 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent0013 View Post
She's actually down in the kitchen mixing me something to drink right now!
Cyanide with hemlock, I'd wager
Old 02-04-2023, 08:29 PM
Active New Member

"Mal'ai rivvil rothe... Hitting me is one thing, but making me look like a fool to SURFACE ELVES? Too far, jaluk, too far...

"He has a pulse and he's awake. He'll be there for several hours in agony... He's lucky I don't have more to serve me yet..."

Old 02-04-2023, 09:05 PM
Active New Member

Wonderful! What fun!

Is it time to get the rope yet?

I feel he may have earned some extra punishment for wearing such graceless garments in your presence! Best to strip him of those pants now - he won't need them where he'll be hanging anyway!
Old 02-04-2023, 09:42 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymeria View Post

Wonderful! What fun!

Is it time to get the rope yet?

I feel he may have earned some extra punishment for wearing such graceless garments in your presence! Best to strip him of those pants now - he won't need them where he'll be hanging anyway!
"He hasn't gone shopping for it yet! It's the weekend, he whines. That's also why he's wearing those stupid pants with stupid orange surface creatures on them! They've even got triangular trees on them. He told me that those ones are extra sticky, but not to worry because I'll never get close to the trunk because they're covered in spiky needles!" The drow stopped her tangent with a few deep breaths as she collected her thoughts.

"Sorry... He just makes me so ANGRY! But when he isn't angering me he has proven to be useful. Right, now where were we? Taking off his pants... But no rope... Whatever. I'm sure I can figure out some way of keeping myself amused with him..."
Old 03-04-2023, 06:52 PM
Active New Member

Weekends? Weekends!!

Your jaluk would presume to take a break from serving you! How foolish!

You should see to it he gets slapped raw! - but wait until he wakes so you can see the look of horror on his swollen face!
Old 03-04-2023, 07:34 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymeria View Post

Weekends? Weekends!!

Your jaluk would presume to take a break from serving you! How foolish!

You should see to it he gets slapped raw! - but wait until he wakes so you can see the look of horror on his swollen face!
The drow shook her head in confusion and disbelief, her white hair swirling around her shoulders. "I don't understand... And he says he gets a 'long weekend' next weekend. He tried to explain why, something about a magical bouncing hairy creature with big ears hiding eggs everywhere, and some guy two thousand years ago getting a Resurrection spell cast on him? I don't know. I wasn't really listening. He says that means he'll get to spend more time with me, and I do like attention...

"I can't do anything to him right now. He's in a horrible place already, work. He claims it's a torturous place worse than anything I've put him through, including the poison I slipped him yesterday! Personally, I just want to meet the slavedriver who puts his minions through such pain and torture, then lets them leave at night, and have these ridiculous weekends, and they willingly go back to be tortured again every day! It's incredible...

"I reminded him to pick up rope on the way home..."
Old 10-04-2023, 03:01 AM
Bronze Member

Arachne Baenre
in
Rhyl’s Intro

“Okay, so what are we doing here? What do you want to talk about?”

“A lot of people are interested in knowing more about your little friend, Rhyl. He seems a bit shy, hiding in your hair like a clown fish in a sea anemone. Do you think you could coax him out and tell us about him?”

Arachne shrugged. “Sure. Rhylqualyn, suur,” she commanded.

Out of her hair floated a small round creature that went to her palm, the main eye looking at me, but his little eye stalks were looking everywhere. There would be no sneaking up on him!

“This is my companion, Rhylqualyn. He is an Eyeball, a smaller relative of the more well known Beholder. He has travelled with me for several years, and I’m glad he came to this realm with me.”

“Does that name mean anything in Common?”

“The closest translation from drow would be ‘eye ally,’” Arachne replied, not seeing a need to explain any further.

“So he’s your pet? Aside from having a lot of pointy little teeth, does he have any other special tricks?” I asked, already being painfully familiar with some of his other abilities.

“He is not my pet. He is my companion. He is much more than a simple pet,” Arachne explained. “As you are well aware, he knows commands.”

“Yes, he seems to have mastered the ‘attack’ command.” I flinched, realizing I may have made a mistake.

“Correct, but he only understands drow, and will only answer to me. He is capable of much more.”

“What else can he do?”

“I do not believe you need to know that, jaluk. Unless you wish to be the target for the demonstration?”

“Uh, well, not particularly… But come on… If you don’t want to tell your wanre all your secrets I guess I can understand that, but can’t you at least get him to show off one of his eye rays? The people would love to see that at home! Oh, look at him, checking out the camera. He’s actually kinda cute when he’s not biting me.”

The drow shrugged. “Okay, fine. Rhyl! Bry!” The floating creature magically propelled himself back over to his master. Vrine'winith!” Arachne commanded while pointing at me.

“Hey! Wait! I-” Not at me! This isn’t what I wanted!

A ray of light burst forth from one of the eye stalks on top of Rhylqualyn’s head and struck me in the chest. Immobilized, I slumped forward onto the table with a thud and a groan.

“I said you’d be the target,” said Arachne with a sigh and tired of the complaining. “It’ll wear off in a bit. You know that. Did you get your precious photo?”

“Nuuuuuuh…”

“I can get him to do it again, but you might stop breathing. You are breathing, right?”

“Yuuuughft.”

“Wonderful. Did you have any more questions about Rhyl?”

“Nuuuuufgh…”

“I didn’t think you would. Well, if we’re all done here, then I have better things to be doing. Come on, Rhyl.”

[Editors note: It's rather hard to take more photos when you're slumped over and drooling on the table! Sorry!]
Old 10-04-2023, 08:23 AM
Banned

Just consulted the Elves asking if there was anything more that we should know about Rhyl and his presence in this domain.

General concensus was:

1) The lil fella shouldn't be here, and
2) For some reason they now want me to buy them Tennis rackets?

Picked up a line about Well at least there's not a swarm of them.

Then I got a whole lecture about the difference between a pet and a familiar.

The bit I picked up was something about a pet is something you look after but a familiar you can see through his eyes and hear through his ears.

So then I asked whether they have any familiars. Apparently they only have pets. Oh really asks me innocently. Can I see them.... The look sort of told me all I needed to know about what... Or more who... The pet is.

So tell us more about Rhyl and why Elves are not scared of the lil fella even though he quite litterally appears to be a pocket sized, nosey, airborn, rippy fish that does his mistresses bidding without question.

Glad that you're the one asking her questions and not me matey.

Whats that River?.... Oh, apparently they think that Nymeria should be the one asking questions about who exactly Rhyl is intended to be spying on as more Drow fall to familiar blades in their back than Elvish blades in their front.... Why do even Elves simple statements from Elves sound like proverbs?

Right, I'm off to talk to them again to discuss the logistics of this tennis racket idea of theirs....

Laters,

Shamus.
Old 10-04-2023, 07:40 PM
Gold Member

Nice! - Great to see more Arachne!