UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 24-07-2023, 02:43 AM
Bronze Member

Introducing Bastet

“Hey Arachne, I got you a little something. I know you think those little elves that say they’re opposed to your presence have something to do with me, but I want to be clear that I like having you here. Here. She’s for you.”

Arachne looked at the small cat woman, not really sure what to make of it. “What is that, jaluk?” she asked, reaching out and lifting the small creature up by her foot, looking at her closely.

The cat hissed at her.

“Her name is Bastet! She’s an avatar of an ancient human goddess! Careful! You might hurt her!” I cautioned, not really sure if it would hurt her, but it wasn’t something I’d do to my pet!

Arachne looked at her a moment longer, then set her down. “A human goddess? No wonder you think she is weak. It is likely true.”

“I thought she might be able to help you. She’s small and might be able to get into places that you and I cannot, like those little elves. They’ve got to be hiding around here somewhere, after all. I know you’ve sent Rhyl looking for them and they’ve evaded him and his many eyes. I don’t know… Maybe this will go differently. But, I just wanted you to know whose side I’m on even if I haven’t been very useful yet. And, best of all, I think I can turn her into a Mini-You with some Human Magic, but it will take some time.”

“A Mini-Me?” Arachne asked sceptically. “You don’t have any magic, wanre. Your jokes are not funny.”

I smiled and shrugged. Only time would tell if I could pull it off. “Well, you’ll just have to trust me I guess. In the meantime, I hope you can make friends with Bastet.”
Old 24-07-2023, 10:53 AM
Banned

You can tell Rhyl that the spies are Pixies and they're really, really good at hiding. You will only see them if they want to be seen. They have reported back that they have successfully put knots in all of your shoe laces, removed one of each of your matching pairs of socks and cast a replicator spell on your coat hangers to keep you confused as to why there are always empty coathangers... All uner Arachne's nose without raising any suspicion that they were there.

As their mission is done, to give Rhyl at least a fighting chance I would advise him/her/they/it (henchmen nd dfamiliar pronouns can be so difficult to get right) to look for the shadows in the mirror that should not be there.

We've got no worries as even if the lil fella smashes all of the mirrors their portal is still open at this end so they can't get trapped in there.... Just makes doing your hair in a morning a bit more difficult.

I suppose thats the ultimate Pixie trick where they get you top destroy your own stuff trying to find them... Clever little buggers aren't they.

The Elves suggest that Bastet would make a good familiar for Arachne. Tried telling them that she already has Rhyl but they just laughed that he couldn't even find three Pixie... Whats that... Sorry, Four! Pixies running amock around your place.

I just asked them why they are punishing you and I got a load of usual Elvish logic. Apparently you are in their bad books because you invited a Drow to stay... But at the same time they like Arachne (They did say, love what she's done with her hair). Where is the logic in their arguement that they don't like that you did something but they like the results and they are still going to punish you anyway for not having an Elf when clearly you have a Fae friendly fortress.

Nobody said that Elvish logic made sense to anyone but Elves.

Well, at least they just sent the Pixies. There is far worse here that they could have employed the services of I can tell you!... Apparently their services are needed to keep problems under control cloer to home... Really don't know what they mean there?

Have a good Day Archne and try not to avoid giving Bastet PTSD.

Shamus.
Old 24-07-2023, 09:28 PM
Silver Member

I guess I better call her Arachne

Lexie just shot me a stare really? be careful as she shot off and grabbed her wand
Old 25-07-2023, 04:21 AM
Active New Member

(OOC: I get the impression that my last story post that introduced the little elves may have been missed, and it unfortunately landed on the previous page! https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/f...4&postcount=60 )

"Shamus... You seem to be very knowledgeable in the ways of these tiny nuisances. They have caused minor annoyance despite their big talk. I can assure you that they are still here as I still hold one of them prisoner in the clutches of my spider minions."

"I know they once tried to mount a rescue mission but thus far have been unsuccessful as their pitiful weapons were too dull to cut the webbing."

(This is a gif, but it doesn't seem to play here. Click to see it in action!)

"The captured one is named Saffee. She seems sure the others won't abandon her, and she may be right. They are still here, hiding in the walls like the vermin they are! Shamus, if you and your elven friends are able to assist me in eradicating them I may owe you a debt of gratitude..."
Old 25-07-2023, 04:24 AM
Bronze Member

Thanks for stopping in, guys! I know I've been a little quiet around here since The Downtime but I'm hoping to keep stories progressing here alongside everywhere else I post!

I think Rhyl is male, Shamus. Arachne refers to him by male pronouns. Not that I've been looking, but I've never noticed any physical indication one way or the other! Aberrations are very alien by nature, so I'm not sure what I should even be looking for!

I'm glad you noticed and like her hair! I got lucky and found a stylist who is willing to work on wigs. I've had the bangs done on two wigs now, and since she's willing I plan on buying a special wig next month that will help me get one step closer to my ultimate goal of bringing Arachne to her full glory with all of her magical gear and weapons, like in her portrait that Evey spoke in front of on the previous page. Best of all, this hair dresser is super cool. The first time I went in I just took the wig. After talking with her during the cut it became clear that she was a very open minded person and she was willing to cut the wigs on Arachne's head! I never thought I'd bring a doll head into a mall, but that's what I did. She touched up the pointed cut so it's even better than what you see in the Bastet shoot, and then she did another wig with a straighter bangs cut. I love the pointed one so much I haven't taken it off since! I'd say this is definitely the biggest news in Arachne's world!

While I think I haven't missed any stories here I've definitely neglected a lot of other photos. Perhaps I'll get caught up a bit over the next while. I've been taking a lot of photos and have been involved in a lot of photo contests outside of here.

Doll life is just so much fun!
Old 08-09-2023, 02:19 AM
Bronze Member

Reinforcements
Part 1

Evey moved through the house quickly and quietly. She’d heard a signal, a subtle sound that many wouldn’t pay any attention to, but her sensitive ears had picked it up and recognized it for what it was. Leaving her hiding place was always dangerous. The drow could be lurking anywhere at any time. She was incredibly graceful and moved silently even over parts of the floor that squeaked when the human moved about. The human moved around like an elephant and couldn’t sneak up on anything. Instead of listening for Arachne she watched the shadows and light. If they changed it could be a sign of her approach and the small elf would know to dive for cover.

When she reached her destination of the front door she stopped and looked around for signs of movement in the house. She was pretty sure that the drow and human were both upstairs and occupied. Hopefully occupied enough that she could get away with a little noise. She needed to open this large door.

After climbing up the coat rack for some height, she did some skillful parkour to get to the door handle where she could unlock the door and then turn the knob to unlatch it. As soon as the handle made some soft sounds she could feel the door start to move as someone on the other side began to push.

Deftly, Evey dropped back to the floor. The door didn’t have to move far to let in her similarly sized guests. They peered through the gap and came in as Evey gestured them onwards silently.

The drow’s ears were as sensitive as theirs so they had to move quickly in case they had been heard. She could already be on her way. Evey pushed the door shut behind them, but not all the way closed. Doing so would make too much noise and Arachne would blame the human’s incompetence for the door being unlocked and ajar.

Evey gestured for her friends to follow her and started running across the main floor of the house towards the stairs to the basement, avoiding hard flooring when she could for increased speed and silence. She motioned for the others to go down the stairs while watching their rear.

To be continued...
Old 08-09-2023, 05:41 AM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

😲

Even the power outlets looks surprised to see them!

- - -
Old 08-09-2023, 01:33 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
😲

Even the power outlets looks surprised to see them!
🤣 - the walls have eyes...! Arachne must be watching through them right?
Old 08-09-2023, 01:54 PM
Banned

Excellent story

So, who else was reading the story and hearing this in their head...

Go on, scroll through the pics again with that playing and the whole story becomes even more animated

Good luck girls. The Elves are willing to send the Pixies along for backup and they've also got their wands ready in case you need any artillary support... I've already told them that might be a bit of overkill but they've all grabbed their wands anyway just in case.

Old 08-09-2023, 04:13 PM
Bronze Member

OOC: Lol, well Arachne's spies usually have 8 eyes, so if you see one of these assume it's hers!

download.jpeg

And if I'd witnessed a bunch of tiny elves running through my house I know my expression would have been similar!

That's a very fitting sound track, Shamus! Keep it handy, there's a story coming hopefully in the next few weeks that it will fit just as well, but probably even better!

Thanks for stopping by, guys! Part two will likely drop tomorrow.