Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 18-09-2023, 07:38 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Absolutely brilliant story. Can't wait for the next installment
Old 20-09-2023, 01:27 AM
Bronze Member

"You animated my Lego?"

"Animated? No, it is quite alive, I assure you. This material was difficult to work with, but the magic of the drow is strong, and when it comes to spiders Lolth is always willing to strengthen it! These minions will have a very strong carapace!" grinned the drow. "You can order more of this human material, yes?"

I sighed. "Of course, Arachne. I will...

"But in the meantime, I really need you to show me what you want me to pack for the trip. I want to load the car tomorrow."

Arachne rolled her eyes, far from eager to do as she's told, especially by someone like myself. Excitement can be quite the motivator. "Whatever. Now, gently pick up some of our new friends and take them to the web in the bedroom. Gently! You know what will happen to you if you harm a spider in my presence."

"I know, I know. Slow and painful death. Do they bite?"

"Of course."
Old 21-09-2023, 02:41 AM
Bronze Member

An Opportunity

Aneka shot another arrow into the sponge while Evey went over the layout of the upper level of the house.

”And what about the drow’s schedule? Is there something we can take advantage of there?”

”Shhh! I hear footsteps! Hide!” exclaimed Aneka.

Evey grabbed Sassy while Glissa grabbed the target sponge and everyone vanished as the human made his lumbering approach. He entered the room and began grabbing items off the shelves before marching back up the stairs. Once he was gone the elves came out of their hiding places.

“Odd. He doesn’t come in here often,” commented Evey. “What did he take?”

“He grabbed a suitcase and sleeping bag from over there,” replied Glissa.

“He also grabbed a cooler.”

Evey’s eyes lit up. “He’s going somewhere! If all we have to face is the drow and her spiders, then perhaps we stand a chance!”

“Oooo! Exciting!” giggled Sassy.

Aneka nodded. “Let me see if I can gain more intel.” The lithe elf grabbed her arrows then moved stealthily out of the room and up the stairs.

At the top of the stairs Aneka peered around the corner towards the living room. There, the drow pointed and gestured as she ordered her human slave about. She remained and listened as long as she could before returning to her allies in the basement an hour later. “It’s not just the human! The drow is leaving too! They’re going travelling together in a few days! This is our chance! We’ll only have to deal with the spiders!”

Evey beamed. “This is perfect! We can deal with a few spiders, I’m sure! We just need to stick together and make sure we don’t get webbed ourselves and it will be a piece of cake! Saffee, we’re coming! Oh, I’ve felt so bad for leaving her there alone. I hope she’s still okay…”

“It’s okay,” comforted Aneka. “Saffee is strong and knows you’re doing all you can. She’ll be back here with us before you know it.”
Old 04-10-2023, 03:38 AM
Bronze Member

The Road Trip

Part 1

“Agent thinks you’re going to be useful to me. Now is your chance to prove that,” Arachne told Bastet.

“We’re leaving for a few days and it’s your job to monitor the hostage. Between you and the spiders I’m sure you can hold off those little elves should they feel stupidly brave enough to try and attempt an escape for their friend. We already know that their blades are not sharp enough to break through the webbing so I do not know why they’d try, but if they do it is your job to help the spiders stick them to the web as well. Understood?”

The cat nodded her head. She seemed to understand English, or Common as the drow called it, but she did not seem to be able to speak it.

"Good. We'll see you in a few days." With that, the drow headed for the garage where the car was loaded and waiting.

I grinned at her as she got in, excited for the many miles ahead. "This is it," I told her as we waited for the garage door to close. "Three days, three thousand kilometers. I'm sure that your home had a lot of beauty in it, but I think you'll find the surface has a lot of it too. Ready?"

Arachne nodded with a smile. "Ready. Let's go." She was genuinely looking forward to this trip and was excited to see more of the world she now lived in, to the point that there was no hiding it behind her usually cold personality.

OOC: I have a lot of content lined up! Over the last couple weeks I have taken several hundred photos that I need to go through and organize my thoughts on. There's lots of good stuff coming! Well, I think it's good anyways. You can let me know if you agree!
Old 04-10-2023, 07:01 AM
Part of the Furniture

ok....lego spiders too....

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 04-10-2023, 01:36 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
ok....lego spiders too....

K
OOC: The spider with a natural defence against getting stepped on!
Old 16-10-2023, 03:33 AM
Bronze Member

The Road Trip
Part 2

“Horse!”

“That’s the second time you’ve said that. What makes those quadrupeds so special you feel the need to point them out every time you see one?”

I paused, considering her question. “...I don’t know. I guess they’re just majestic? I don’t know… I guess they’re not that interesting just standing in a field like that. Maybe we’ll see some running? They’re pretty fast.”

“They look skinny and weak.”

I shrugged. “Honestly, they kind of are,” I admitted.

“What I can’t believe is how open and flat this world is. I can see forever! It’s kind of unsettling.”

“Unsettling? What is the opposite of claustrophobia?” I asked with a chuckle.

“Agoraphobia? I’m not scared of open spaces. It’s just… Weird. At least you’d be able to see your enemies coming,” she pointed out.

It was still morning when we reached our first stop on the trip.

“You know that milk shake you really liked? This is where it started. They’re even thicker and better here if you ask me.”

“Hmph. I’ll be the judge of that, wanre! Get me a butterscotch!”

“With pleasure, Arachne!”
Old 16-10-2023, 03:07 PM
Gold Member

I hope the trip went well - I wonder how Arachne will find the surface world .... and whether you caused any accidents when cars going the other way saw a drow looking out the window 😂
Old 17-10-2023, 02:55 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willendorph View Post
I hope the trip went well - I wonder how Arachne will find the surface world .... and whether you caused any accidents when cars going the other way saw a drow looking out the window 😂
OOC: Here's a separate thread on the out of character aspect of the trip. Spoiler, no one noticed.

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/f...710#post310710

Follow us on Twitter!

Say hi in her main thread Here.
Old 19-10-2023, 03:35 AM
Bronze Member

The Road Trip
Part 3

“There are a lot of humans here. This city is very large!” Arachne commented as we headed west out of Calgary towards the mountains.

“It is, but I think you’ll consider it small by the time we finish our trip,” I teased, hinting at things to come.

As we left the city the prairies stretched out before us and the mountains could be seen in the distance. “That’s where we’re headed.”

“They look so small. I don’t understand why you’re so excited about them.”

“Don’t forget how far you’re seeing,” I pointed out, the drow’s sense of distance still very overwhelmed.

“Okay, fine. How far is that?”

“Those bigger ones on the left are probably closest… Probably about fifty kilometers? You could probably walk that in a day if you really wanted to,” I told her, trying to put it into terms she might better understand.

Arachne nodded. “Fifty kilometers…” She couldn’t really fathom that. In the Underdark the farthest she’d ever seen was across the vast cavern in which her home city of Menzoberranzan stood. It had some light from the city that lit up the cavern with a low glow. Other than that, she’d seen other caves but without any light in them she couldn’t see farther than her darkvision allowed. But here on the surface… Everything seemed so vast! Feeling a little vertigo she closed her eyes and took another sip of her shake. “And how fast will this car get us there?”

“Like, thirty minutes?”

She shook her head. Vast openness, breathtaking speeds. She didn’t say it, but she was already impressed.

As the car sped along and the Rocky Mountains got closer she only became more impressed as the rocky slopes appeared to be taller and taller. “Wow… Maybe those are big!”

I chuckled. “Hold your judgement until we’re in them. What we’re approaching is called the Foothills. Sure they’re big, but we’re still not even in those yet!”

Follow us on Twitter!

Say hi in her main thread Here.