UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2023, 12:42 AM
Bronze Member

The Road Trip
Part 9

Eventually the cityscape came to an end and we continued on our way in southern B.C. We stopped to take a closer look at some trees.

We stopped to look at a stream. I got out to stretch my legs, and I’m pretty sure I heard some giggling

I paused to show Arachne an old car.

We checked out the landscape some more, too.

Then, I saw it. I stomped on the brakes hard and swerved into a driveway.

Arachne grabbed the handle on the door to steady herself and looked around with wide eyes as she tried to figure out what was going on. “What? Why!” she asked as the car came to a stop.

“Look! Cows!”

She looked at me for a moment in disbelief before turning her head to look out the window. “That’s it? You swerved in here to show me those?”

“Yeah, they’re, um… Yeah… That’s where beef comes from.”

“They’re a herd animal kept for meat. They’re Rothe.”

“I guess? Hey, wait! You call me that sometimes! Usually when you’re mad…”

“Rothe? Yes. It is a similar creature we keep in the Underdark for food, hide, and fur. It also translates as slave. When you anger me you deserve no better title.”

“...Wanre?” I questioned, another thing she called me frequently.

“Servant. You seem willing to serve so I grant you the title as a kindness,” she explained.

I nodded in understanding. “Got it. I guess that’s one way to tell if you’re actually angry with me or not.”

“If you have reason to think that I might be upset with you, safely assume that I am at least annoyed and adjust your behavior accordingly. It will be easier on all of us. Now, I do not care about beasts of burden. Drive on, and quickly! I want to feel the acceleration push me back in the seat!”

How could I deny her that? We continued on until dusk started to approach. Another full day of driving was done.

Follow us on Twitter!

Say hi in her main thread Here.
Old 03-11-2023, 05:00 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Nice to see Arachne enjoying the road trip. Wonderful scenery and photography
Old 04-11-2023, 03:35 PM
Bronze Member

The Road Trip
Part 10

The night was dry and uneventful but we didn’t have to go far before things got wet. The morning started with yet another fuel stop, the fifth of the trip. The roads were wet, but it was still warm and snow and ice were not a concern. If anything, it made the greenery even greener and more lush.

I pulled up beside a sheer cliff face at the side of the road so Arachne could get a closer look. “Sure makes you feel small and insignificant, doesn’t it? This mountain of solid rock goes up hundreds of feet above us.”

“Small? Sure?” she asked, uncertain of what point I was trying to make. “But insignificant? No! I’m the most significant being in this world! There are few who can compare! What are you trying to say, exactly?”

“Nothing insulting, I assure you. And you’re right, few do compare. I just mean that these mountains are massive, and from my perspective, timeless. They were here long before me, and they’ll be here long after I’m gone, is all.”

“I concede your point, but from your perspective, I am also timeless. I am over a century old, and once you have lived your human life span, should you reach its natural end, I will still be young by my standards.”

While I contemplated my short mortality, we continued on. One of my favorite roads was on the menu today but even with cloud cover and wet roads it wasn’t enough to dampen my spirits. The car’s 4motion easily handled any situation as I chucked it into corner after corner with Arachne grinning and enjoying the whole ride.

This, the final day of the trip was another long one and the number of stops I made became fewer and fewer. As enjoyable as the trip was I could tell we were both getting tired. Arachne wanted to sleep in her bed and I wanted to enjoy a night back on my comfy couch. The seats of the car were great for driving, but less so for sleeping.

Follow us on Twitter!

Old 05-11-2023, 05:00 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Lots more great photos. What an amazing trip. It's always good to get back to a comfortable bed though

Old 07-11-2023, 12:44 AM
Bronze Member

The Road Trip
Part 11

At this point in the trip I do regret not stopping for more pictures, but I guess I need to leave something to photograph another time!

Slowly the mountains started to fade away into the distance and we enjoyed one last sunset on the journey.

The stark contrast only seemed to be more obvious now.

“Did it somehow get even flatter while we were gone?” as she gazed into the distant horizon.

“No… It’s always been that flat, I’m afraid.”

The final leg of the journey flew by and in the darkness of night we finally arrived back home for the final fuel stop.

“Well, what did you think?” I asked Arachne as we drove the last few kilometers home.

“When are we going again?”

I chuckled. “I like your attitude. Soon, hopefully, but not again until spring at the earliest. You’ve got to experience your first winter first. It was basically spring when you arrived! That’ll be fun for you, I’m sure.”

“What do you mean?”

“Oh, never mind. Words wouldn’t do it justice anyways. What was your favorite part of the trip?”

“I don’t know… I really like the driving. The corners. The speed! I will admit that it was nice to see some of the surface. It is a fascinating place. It was interesting to see some more human cities and how vast they are. It has helped me plan my future plans of dominating this world. First we enslave this city, then we move on to Calgary. Once we have them enslaved we will take Vancouver! With all those slaves at our command we will be unstoppable!” The drow laughed maniacally.

I chuckled. “I guess it’s just that easy, isn’t it?” I told her, neglecting to mention that there were urban areas in the world with a larger population than my entire country. As much as I wanted to help her and keep my elven companion happy, enslaving humanity wasn’t exactly what I wanted to get out of it. “Ah, there it is, home.”

Follow us on Twitter!

Old 07-11-2023, 04:33 AM
Golden Diamond Member

A great ending to this adventure. Coming home is very like that for me - I live in the flattest part of the country and always love leaving it to visit the mountains

Old 07-11-2023, 06:53 AM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Wonderful adventure perfectly captured.

- - -
Old 07-11-2023, 12:47 PM
Gold Excellence Member

I really enjoyed your adventure. Brilliant photographs and storyline
Old 07-11-2023, 01:12 PM
Bronze Member

OOC: I know it feels over, but it's not! Part 12 comes soon and bridges us into the next story, well, if I get around to pairing pictures to words!

Thank you for the kind words!

Follow us on Twitter!

Old 07-11-2023, 03:04 PM
Gold Member

After that last part I think we can all tell that Arachne wants a turn at the wheel next!

She'd have reactions better than any human racing driver.... the only problem is she'd be aiming at the pedestrians!