UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-11-2023, 04:27 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willendorph View Post
After that last part I think we can all tell that Arachne wants a turn at the wheel next!

She'd have reactions better than any human racing driver.... the only problem is she'd be aiming at the pedestrians!
OOC: You know, I've now spent hours thinking about making a gif of her driving. Not like the gif I made of her spoofing The Fast and the Furious which was completely shot in the garage except for the cluster shots, but an actual shot of the car going by with her at the wheel. It wouldn't be hard. The hardest part would be finding a good piece of road to do it on. Unfortunately it's probably a shoot for the spring.

But you're right! I'd hate to be the person who jay walks in front of her!

It's no secret that she doesn't fear me, and rightfully so, but she's smart. She knows what is important and valued by me. I think she knows that any wrath I am capable of bringing would be brought if she did something like bounce the skull of some hapless human off the bonnet!

For reference, the Fast and Furious gif. If I didn't post it here, I probably should have. Definitely my favorite gif I've made so far! Please click it. No gif I post here ever seems to work.

Follow us on Twitter!

Say hi in her main thread Here.
Old 08-11-2023, 04:47 AM
Gold Member

Oh, I hadn't seen that! - no joke, that's probably the best gif I've seen with a full size doll!

Really expected it to pan over to a shot of Vin Diesel in another car hitting the Nitro. Let's just hope the manifold doesn't fall off mid race like Paul Walker's did
Old 09-11-2023, 01:07 AM
Bronze Member

The Road Trip
Part 12

Once we were parked in the garage we were both pretty wiped. I didn’t feel like hauling anything in that night, and of course that was my job, not Arachne’s. I grabbed a couple things I knew I’d want in the morning and went inside.

Arachne went straight up to her room and flopped down on the bed. “We’re back, Bastet. How was it here?” she asked.

“MRRROW!” came the reply.

[color=royalblue]“Bastet?” continued Arachne, getting up on her elbow to look in the direction of the sound.

The cat goddess meowed in annoyance again.

“What the uoi'nota happened here?” she asked, looking down at the bound cat.

Bastet hissed and yowled.

OOC: Thanks for reading! This is the end of The Road Trip. The next story will start Friday or Saturday.

Follow us on Twitter!

Old 09-11-2023, 04:31 AM
Golden Diamond Member

What's happened to Bastet? Looking forward to finding out

Old 11-11-2023, 02:25 AM
Bronze Member

Previously...

Saffee found herself cornered by two of Arachne's spiders in the dining room.

Then, she found herself a helpless prisoner of Arachne!

Evey tried a foolish solo rescue but was unable to free her friend!

Saving Saffee
Part 1

“I don’t see anyone,” whispered Aneka from inside the vent. “There’s been no signs of the human or the drow for a day now. I think we’re as safe as we’re ever going to be.”

“Okay, Glissa, start working on those screws,” commanded Evey.

“On it,” she replied.

Aneka kept watching as Glissa worked while Evey held Sassy. Soon the screws fell away and the grate was ready to be removed. “Okay, everyone ready? Just because we can’t see anything doesn’t mean it isn’t there. Be alert and ready. We’ll locate Saffee, free her, and go. Her rescue is the only goal of this mission,” she reminded her clan.

Aneka nocked an arrow and Glissa braced herself, ready to push the grate open. Both nodded to show their readiness. “Go,” commanded Evey.

Glissa pushed the grate over and Aneka leapt through the opening with Evey and Glissa right behind her.

“There!” called Evey, pointing up on the wall above them to where a cocoon of webbing encased the missing elf Saffee.

Follow us on Twitter!

Old 11-11-2023, 01:30 PM
Diamond Member

Cool photo story.. Make sure they get all of the horrid things lol

Old 14-11-2023, 01:38 AM
Bronze Member

Saving Saffee
Part 2

“Spiders!” commented Glissa, leaping to slice at one that was close by.

Evey stood and took in her surroundings. She hadn’t expected Saffee to still be in the same place as the last time she had braved it up here, but she hadn’t considered how hard it might be to reach her. “How do we reach her?”[/color] she thought out loud.

“Use the Mischief!” suggested Sassy. “It can help you not stick to the webbing and then you can climb up! A silky jungle gym!”

“Perfect! Aneka, focus fire on those large spiders! I’m going up” Evey reached into Sassy and grabbed a nibblet of Mischief and rubbed it on her hands, then her boots while concentrating on what she wanted to happen.

“On it!” Aneka said as she aimed her arrows upwards, her aim quickly dropping one to the ground beside her.

Follow us on Twitter!

Old 14-11-2023, 08:08 AM
Gold Excellence Member

This is a lot better than Netflix
Old 16-11-2023, 01:13 AM
Bronze Member

Saving Saffee
Part 3

The spiders, seeing they had little defense against the archer, started dropping to the floor to fight.

“Most of the big ones are down here now! Go! We’ll take care of them!” yelled Glissa, cleaving another of the spiders brave enough to come inside the warrior’s reach.

Wordlessly, Evey turned and grabbed at the webbing to start climbing her way towards Saffee.

Meanwhile, on the pillow on the bed, Bastet stirred. She looked towards the ruckus of the battle but still took a moment to stretch.

Follow us on Twitter!

Old 18-11-2023, 05:19 AM
Bronze Member

Saving Saffee
Part 4

Grabbing her staff Bastet leapt off the bed and onto the floor and let out a challenging hiss to Glissa. “يمكنك الركض، أو يمكنك أن تموت”

“Your evil words don’t scare me! Come on! I want a real challenge!” replied Glissa, totally unaware of what the cat woman said. She raised her sword in acceptance of the challenge and leapt at Bastet.

“I’ll take care of the spiders!” called out Aneka, firing off arrow after arrow into her eight-legged foes.

Up above, Evey inched closer to Saffee. “Saffee? Can you hear me? Are you okay?” she called.

“Mmmph!” replied Saffee, her voice muffled but clearly relieved.

“I’m almost to you! This time I’m not leaving until I get you out of there! Hold on!”

Follow us on Twitter!